Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Well, Native Americans were first - before they were pillaged and plundered by whitey.
Native American Genocide

I guess it's called "survival of the fittest", right? Only the strong survive. Isn't that just Mother Nature doing what comes natural? Does it upset you when a pride of lions displaces another pride from territory?

Lakhota There is no such thing as a creator or "God", correct? Therefore, we're all just animals doing what animals do, right? What is the problem with my white family killing your family and taking your wealth and your land in order to advance my genes? After all, that's what animals do.

Well, Native Americans were first - before they were pillaged and plundered by whitey.
Native American Genocide

I guess it's called "survival of the fittest", right? Only the strong survive. Isn't that just Mother Nature doing what comes natural? Does it upset you when a pride of lions displaces another pride from territory?

Actually, yes it does - but that's how the animal kingdom works - especially when mankind is destroying so much of their habitat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Native American Genocide

Actually, yes it does - but that's how the animal kingdom works - especially when mankind is destroying so much of their habitat.
-------------------------------------------------- how you going to stop Man from destroying all the widdle Animals habitat Lakhota .

Tough shit. Life has no meaning. We're all just animals and we compete against other species and other humans and we kill, plunder and pillage to enrich ourselves and our offspring and fuck everyone else.

Altered quote. Appears to be a severe quote violation.

Better?

Tough shit. Life has no meaning. We're all just animals and we compete against other species and other humans and we kill, plunder and pillage to enrich ourselves and our offspring and fuck everyone else.

Never mind that Americans are the most generous in giving .

Where is the federal government that should be guarding our borders?

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

Not gonna even find a few dozen in the Dem party. At least folks that want 2000 border crashers a day. And caravans of migrants arriving weekly. You're confusing compassion with stupidity.

There is a limit to how "open" the borders can be. Especially the southern border. SANE Dems understand that. Apparently -- you do not or you're not sane.

This holier than thou "compassion, caring, tolerance" shit is getting stinky. Because it's NONE of that. It's raunchy partisan politics. EVERYONE of your TOP Dem officials had a different, more practical stance on border even 8 or 10 years ago. Your party has lost its collective mind and now think they are Robin Hood and the rest of the country is the evil forest sheriff..

You have no "compassion" advantage. It's as bogus as a $3 bill..

hillary-clinton-3-dollar-bill.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Did you know that all countries control their border crossings and immigration?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Did you know that all countries control their border crossings and immigration?

Unless they've given up their sovereignty to EU...

We could HAVE more generous immigration policies. But our govt is broken and does not do its Constitutional duties. I could be WAY more liberal on immigration -- if I trusted my govt to manage it.

And I'll just toss it out -- The Dems have ABDICATED any credibility on immigration during this last major hissy fit. They would SCREW this country to make everyone else as unhappy as they are..

and just a comment on 'legal immigration' for the record . I think that ALL immigration by anyone into the USA should be stopped immediately and should be stopped for many years .
I would agree with 2 exceptions >>

1. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses, and create jobs FOR AMERICANS.

2. Immigrants bringing special skills we need or want (ex great scientists, great violinist, etc)

What is not wanted is unskilled, penniless peasants, bringing nothing but an outstretched hand to gobble up welfare benefits$$$ (which is exactly what 99% of this caravan consists of)

Funny. You be honest. Whitey is scared shitless of becoming a minority - so they're using every dirty trick to help postpone the inevitable.
------------------------------------------------- might be correct , do you see what these third worlder do to civilized areas once they take over . Its only common sense for REAL Americans to be concerned Lakhota .[/QUOTE]

Funny. Where did so-called "REAL Americans" come from?[/QUOTE]

Russia, back when the Bering Strait was frozen over[/QUOTE]

Well, that is apparently where Native Americans came from. The whitey infestation came on ships.[/QUOTE]
Pure, unequivocal, unadulterated, unmitigated RACISM.

th
th

Why are you so obsessed with native Americans? Lakhota? ^^^

I don't understand, sorry :dunno:
--------------------------------- some are into Polocks , some into the Mothership idea put forth by 'Louis Farakhan ' and Lakhota is into Indians but as an Indian he didn't even know what a 'buffalo jump' was until i explained it to him . And ALL of them forget that they are lucky to live in the USA , the Best Country in the World for all Americans that was founded , established , organized , fought for and MADE by old dead White MEN that mostly came from a little tiny area in the English Isles a few hundred years ago .

Forum List

Back