Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

go adopt a few dozen

put your mouth where your ass is

oh we, should know you're just so superior on a message board

Last edited:
We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
We are living in a world of hypocrites, and the only question I have is how come decent people can not join together and create their own system of government?

he be big man/woman

we should be shamed shamed I tell ya

go out and play your type is boring

I spoke of this in another thread. Liberals get confronted, they only gain more Liberal ammunition. Cons hate this, Cons hate that. Now we hate immigrants. And we sure as fuck don't believe in science or education.

Six years of Liberal bullshit crammed down the necks of America. Not to be questioned or confronted for any reason.

Fuck that shit.

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Yep, that's what the coaches told them to say, they paid as much as $800.00 per head to get them here, that will buy allot of food in Honduras. Ever wonder where they got all the money to ship 60,000 across Mexico, paying food, transportation, bribes and other expenses. If you think a bunch of peasants put that together you're more delusional than most think you are.

you know what,
you can go to hell
we don't have to live by your frikken fake standards
be a Christian and leave us alone

Where is the federal government that should be guarding our borders?

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Where is the federal government that should be guarding our borders?

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Immigrant mothers fled hunger, poverty, and violence to protect their children. You NaziCons are sooo against abortion, but yet you have a problem helping children after they're born. I really don't comprehend such logic.

don't play with this troll
ignore and hope it goes away
it was here before and it hasn't change any

Forum List

Back