Democrats spend $252 of your money per DAY on each invading illegal kid

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's $92,000 a year for each of these invaders!!!! How can that be? Obviously a lot of deliberate waste here and someone is making a fortune.

US spending $252 a day per child to care for young illegal immigrants, fourth military base now housing site | AL.com

July 03, 2014

Figures from Customs and Border Protection show 52,193 unaccompanied children age 17 and below - the vast majority from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras - have been apprehended at the southwestern border from last Oct. 1 through June 15. The cost for caring for the children is about $252 a day.

The total cost of care is expected to top $2 billion this year and will be covered through HHS.

"They're arriving exhausted and scared, in need of food and water," said CBP Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske. "Our agency and the Department of Homeland Security have mobilized to address this situation in a way consistent with our laws and our American values."

Dayum. For that kind of money, we should be able to better by those poor kids.

Or at least get them corn tortillas instead of the crappy flour ones.

That's $92,000 a year for each of these invaders!!!! How can that be? Obviously a lot of deliberate waste here and someone is making a fortune.

US spending $252 a day per child to care for young illegal immigrants, fourth military base now housing site | AL.com

July 03, 2014

Figures from Customs and Border Protection show 52,193 unaccompanied children age 17 and below - the vast majority from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras - have been apprehended at the southwestern border from last Oct. 1 through June 15. The cost for caring for the children is about $252 a day.

The total cost of care is expected to top $2 billion this year and will be covered through HHS.

"They're arriving exhausted and scared, in need of food and water," said CBP Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske. "Our agency and the Department of Homeland Security have mobilized to address this situation in a way consistent with our laws and our American values."

About a quarter of what we will be paying if they are allowed to stay.

BTW, there are several lies, er, uh, factual errors in the subject line but of course, we already knew that.

Democrats spend $252 of your money per DAY on each invading illegal kid

July 03, 2014

I extend an open invitation to the US govt to send me a check for $ 252, every day, and I am consistent with our laws (68 years old; never been arrested) and our American values (US Army veteran, rock musician, homeless cat caretaker)

Bless the children.

Dayum. For that kind of money, we should be able to better by those poor kids.

Or at least get them corn tortillas instead of the crappy flour ones.

How many illegal immigrant children are you both taking into your homes?

Probably about the same amount as the unwanted babies you're taking into your home.
We took adoption classes before we got pregnant with our second. And since we knew we couldn't afford a third child, we didn't adopt. It's called "not having more children than you can afford", and it's a concept that escapes a lot of people.

You've never considered taking in any unwanted children. You're just happy they're being used as pawns. You don't give a damn about the horrible conditions they're being kept under.

July 03, 2014

I extend an open invitation to the US govt to send me a check for $ 252, every day, and I am consistent with our laws (68 years old; never been arrested) and our American values (US Army veteran, rock musician, homeless cat caretaker)
You're a veteran?

Democrats don't give a shit about veterans. This is undeniable.

Sounds good to me....
Why not we all have too much money according to Libs...

Extra money to pay the $6,000.00 deductible for healthcare that I didn't have before O'Care
Extra money for higher utility cost after cap and tax.
Extra money after they add a tax on gas at the pump to fund highway costs....

What the fuck.we have plenty of money since the cost of goods and services have gone done
under this regime.

If America insists on caring for thousands of some other country's children wouldn't it be cheaper do send the aid to the Central American countries instead? Why are we stealing them from their country.

Forum List

Back