Where Is The Best Place To Eat Out?

What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

• Total voters
Other than Olive Garden I think we have a Mario’s ( and maybe 2 other lesser known restaurants). Not many options for Italian here.
ah pasta! nothing like it.....i used to get it home cooked every Thursday and Sunday growing up.....either at my grandmothers on Sunday which was like old country pasta or at my house on Thursday with my mother which was pretty good too....

Never heard of it before
They’re a smaller franchise. They do made to order burgers. Their “regular” burgers are doubles. You have to order a “small” burger to get a single patty. Wide variety of toppings. Hot dogs, grilled cheese, excellent fries. Shakes with a variety of flavors and toppings. A very 50s-ish, hometown theme to the décor inside the restaurant. They always have it listed where todays fry potatoes are from.
Overrated and way overpriced
A little overpriced, but here in Massachusetts, they’re the best franchised made-to-order burger, hands down. The fries and shakes add to the value.

They’re a smaller franchise. They do made to order burgers. Their “regular” burgers are doubles. You have to order a “small” burger to get a single patty. Wide variety of toppings. Hot dogs, grilled cheese, excellent fries. Shakes with a variety of flavors and toppings. A very 50s-ish, hometown theme to the décor inside the restaurant. They always have it listed where todays fry potatoes are from.

A little overpriced, but here in Massachusetts, they’re the best franchised made-to-order burger, hands down. The fries and shakes add to the value.
No Steak and Shakes there? I came across a chain in Missoula that apparently is big in the midwest called Freddy's Steakburgers. The flavor is spot on, but whatever you do, NEVER order a single. I would recommend a triple as the meat is so thin you can see through it.

For Subs, I like Jersey Mikes.
But a lot of the local pizza shops make a good sub
Penn Station ain't bad either with their fair style fries in a cup with catsup and vinegar.

Screenshot_20230504-201409-751.png

^^^ I haven't been to one in a while either, but my city does have a place that is similar named Freddy's Steak Burgers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back