Where is that tax cuts money for job creation going to? More jobs? Think again!

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
2011 Executive PayWatch

According to the Federal Reserve, U.S. corporations held a record $1.93 trillion in cash on their balance sheets in 2010. But they are not investing to expand their companies, grow the real economy or create good middle-class jobs. Corporate CEOs are literally hoarding their company’s cash—except when it comes to their own paychecks.

In 2010, Standard & Poor's 500 Index company CEOs received, on average, $11.4 million in total compensation— a 23 percent increase in one year.[1] Based on 299 companies’ most recent pay data for 2010, their combined total CEO pay of $3.4 billion could support 102,325 median workers’ jobs.[2]

Lets give them more tax cuts Repugs, lets give them more.

Flaylo, I know this is a difficult concept for you. But it's none of your business what other people do with their money.

I think we should send all of our money to Washington. They will send us back what they think we should have. How hard is that concept? It's stupid but it's still a simple liberal concept.

Flaylo, I know this is a difficult concept for you. But it's none of your business what other people do with their money.

Listen moron, if their argument is that tax cuts create more jobs then they need to facking create jobs with the tax cuts money to back it up so that they can continue to get them. If its all about hoarding the cash and doing whatever they want with it why can't they say that up front?

2011 Executive PayWatch

According to the Federal Reserve, U.S. corporations held a record $1.93 trillion in cash on their balance sheets in 2010. But they are not investing to expand their companies, grow the real economy or create good middle-class jobs. Corporate CEOs are literally hoarding their company’s cash—except when it comes to their own paychecks.

In 2010, Standard & Poor's 500 Index company CEOs received, on average, $11.4 million in total compensation— a 23 percent increase in one year.[1] Based on 299 companies’ most recent pay data for 2010, their combined total CEO pay of $3.4 billion could support 102,325 median workers’ jobs.[2]

Then let me be the first to suggest that people like you should stop supporting those corporations and not buy any products from any of them just to teach them a lesson.

Lets us know all of the corporations you stop buying from.

Listen moron, if their argument is that tax cuts create more jobs then they need to facking create jobs with the tax cuts money to back it up so that they can continue to get them. If its all about hoarding the cash and doing whatever they want with it why can't they say that up front?

It does create more jobs because when people are allowed to keep more of their money they use it.

how they use it is none of your business because it's their money.

Oh and saving money in banks creates more jobs too. The banks need that money to lend it to those who want to start businesses.

Seriously Flaylo. You need to learn some basic economics.

Oops, you made a mistake. Here, let me correct that for you.

Flaylo, I know this is a difficult concept for you. But it's none of your business what other people do with our money.

There, we finally got it right.

Oh and saving money in banks creates more jobs too. The banks need that money to lend it to those who want to start businesses.

Seriously Flaylo. You need to learn some basic economics.

Oh, and money in banks creates jobs?

Hilarious.

What happens when banks "lend" the money. Does it help or hurt?

Your Sig is undeniably the best joke I've ever heard. Thanks for the laugh.

....Unless, of course, they're collecting Unemployment, right?

handjob.gif

Oops, you made a mistake. Here, let me correct that for you.

Flaylo, I know this is a difficult concept for you. But it's none of your business what other people do with our money.

There, we finally got it right.

No. I meant what I said. I know you like being a Robber and a Theif. But the money other people earn is not yours. It never has been and it never will be.

Thats the difference between you and I. I dont try to use other people's money for my own personal gain.

2011 Executive PayWatch

Then let me be the first to suggest that people like you should stop supporting those corporations and not buy any products from any of them just to teach them a lesson.
Yeah.....that's gonna.....

handjob.gif

It does create more jobs because when people are allowed to keep more of their money they use it.

So, George Bush was LYIN' (again), when he said the 1%ers would create jobs, huh??

Gee.....whatta shocker.

Maybe......after unemployed-people have "transformed" some o' the 1%ers' purchases....

annaliesse-yacht.jpg

....into anchors....

sunken_yachts_02.jpg

.....the 1%ers might have a change-o'-heart, right??

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

No its not creating moe jobs, its creating higher slaraies for their upper executives, you make two statements that run contra to one another. The stats don't support your bullshat that more jobs are created, like I said, if all they want to do is hoard the money why aren't they being up front? If the tax cuts are fo job creation specifically it should be used for that purpose not for whatever they fack they want to do with it.

2011 Executive PayWatch

Lets us know all of the corporations you stop buying from.

I'm stationed in Germany and if I can help it I will stay here for the rest o my career, I'm not buying too much of anything American here except for fuel.

Yeah.....there's a lot o' that, goin'-on, presently.

handjob.gif

"One recent study found that only 38 out 100,000 new businesses reported receiving venture capital funding. Another way of looking at that is that of all estimated 650,000 new businesses that will start this year, only 247 will have had funding from venture capital. Equity investors such as venture capitalists and angel investors place their money in high growth, high potential ventures that can result in very large returns over a relatively short period of time. Most entrepreneurial ventures, particularly small businesses, just do not fit the criteria that such equity investors are seeking."

Seriously Avatar4321. You need to learn some basic economics.

249.gif

This dipshats believe that lying business owners who pocket taxcuts money should be able to have even tax cuts and do whatever they want with the money, even if it means driving the country in debt and deficits and that the only way to keep the cash flowing in to the businesses owners is to cut spending to Medicare, medicaid, women, childern and the poor. All of that shat just for a few measley 2% of the population.

This dipshats believe that lying business owners who pocket taxcuts money should be able to have even tax cuts and do whatever they want with the money, even if it means driving the country in debt and deficits and that the only way to keep the cash flowing in to the businesses owners is to cut spending to Medicare, medicaid, women, childern and the poor. All of that shat just for a few measley 2% of the population.

Letting people keep the money they earn doesn't drive debt. Frivolously spending their money does

I'm sick of Avatar's and the rest of the stupid facking rightwing arguments that people who argue against continued tax cuts for the rich and robbers who want to steal the money of rich, as if WE are stealing the money of rich, none of their facking money goes into my pockets, I pay taxes too you know, nobody is paying my way. If the money of the rich was actually flowing into the pockets of their facking rightwing dackheads would they too argue that no one sould tell their asshes what to do with their money or would they return it to the rich voluntarily?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back