Where is Obama?

Buzz Jenkins

Aug 20, 2015
That sneaky little prick, Obama, has not been in the news for days now. I know that the media is squirting over the Trump campaign, but damn! Somebody better find out what this asshole, Barry, is up to. If we don't we may wake up one day with Putin in the White House because Obama sold us out for some magic beans.... Or crack.

Obama Punishes Kansas for De-Funding Planned Parenthood by Cutting Its Title X Funding

The Obama administration has punished the state of Kansas for cutting taxpayer funds for the Planned Parenthood abortion business by cutting its federal Title X funding by the same amount.The moves comes at the same time the abortion giant is facing intense criticism over its sales of aborted babies and their body parts.

In 2011, pro-life Governor Sam Brownback signed a bill signed into law a bill that would shift funding away from the Planned Parenthood abortion business and stops abortion funding in health insurance programs. The Kansas Senate passed the measure on a 28-10 vote and the state House followed suit with an 86-30 vote.

SIGN THE PETITION! Congress Must De-Fund Planned Parenthood Immediately

The measure has the state budget directing over $300,000 in Title 10 money to local full-service health clinics instead of Planed Parenthood and it places $300,000 into the Stan Clark grant-matched fund for pregnancy support and adoption counseling.

The funding cuts eventually resulted in the Planned Parenthood abortion business closing one of its centers.

Now, the Obama administration, in the wake of additional states cutting Planned Parenthood funding following the massive scandal, is going after one state that already cut tax-funding to the abortion company. According to an AP report: “The federal government reduced its Title X funding to the state by about the $370,000 annually in Title X money that two Planned Parenthood facilities in Wichita and Hays and an unaffiliated clinic in Dodge City had been receiving.”

That sneaky little prick, Obama, has not been in the news for days now. I know that the media is squirting over the Trump campaign, but damn! Somebody better find out what this asshole, Barry, is up to. If we don't we may wake up one day with Putin in the White House because Obama sold us out for some magic beans.... Or crack.

I'd be more inclined to go with the "crack" choice. Crackheads or cokeheads tend to lock themselves up or disappear for days.

JayZ must have brought him a bunch of $100 rocks or an ounce of blow.

He was in your head laying eggs

He was in your head laying eggs
Dang..........he has head lice again............

Obama that is.........

I'd be more inclined to go with the "crack" choice. Crackheads or cokeheads tend to lock themselves up or disappear for days.

That is something to consider. He probably has the sweats & shakes right now, just like Chris Rock in New Jack City.

That is something to consider. He probably has the sweats & shakes right now, just like Chris Rock in New Jack City.

Well ya know, JayZ is one of the regular visitors at the White House, and a buddy of Obama.. He also financed his entire hip-hop career by selling drugs.

I shit you not.

Yeah that's probably it.

He's in New Orleans viewing the Bush Katrina clusterfuck of 10 years ago.

.... on Martha's Vineyard on the golf course, at the beach and dining at the island's upscale restaurants.

that's where he was.

So

He's in New Orleans viewing the Bush Katrina clusterfuck of 10 years ago.

So here it is ten years after Katrina, and almost eight years into his presidency, and he's just now concerned about "rebuilding" New Orleans?

Jesus Christ! It didn't take GW eight years before he did anything to help.

LIVE: President Obama is speaking about the rebuilding of New Orleans ten years after Hurricane Katrina. http://ofa.bo/f9GX #Katrina10

Forum List

Back