Where is alll the "disgruntled employees"

I dont remember any republicans saying Bush was at fault for 911 by the way. I do remember them trying to say it was Clintons fault.

Sorry if you asked that and I missed it , I did not see it.

I have differed from Obama on some issues but I trust Obama to care about this country. I at times will accept what he says even if I dont completely agree with him. There have already been times when I had reservations about something he has done and then saw the outcome of his thougth process and how it was correct. I have been given by Obama reasons to trust him. Bush gave me repeted reasons to distrust him. I backed Bush completely after 911 only to see him turn away from Afganistan to start building his dream of war with Iraq. I knew they were lying because I was well imformed at the time and was able to see the lying taking place. From that mommnet on I did not trust Bush and was proven to have good reason not to at every turn. I refuse to punish Obama for Bushs dishonesty and will NOT blame the next republican ( or any other president) for Bush's dishonesty.

I will give trust to those who proove worthy of it and will give scorn to those who proove to bne liars.

I hope that covers it for you.

Thank you for the answer.

Me thinks you are using different standards for the two parties and I believe that if you took an objective look at everything, you would see it.

I don't believe you will do so. Which is okay, because I don't think most people who post here would do so either.

Immie

Where is the proof that Obama has caused any terror experts to resign due to his refusual to heed intel information?

The constant harping on Bush is harping on the failure that got us attacked in the first place.

It helps if you and your partisan hack friends would do what democratric party voters did after Bush allowed us to be attacked. They backed the president in his efforts to GO AFTER the people who hit us. Then he dropped the Ball in Afganistan and went into Iraq after lying to the American people about why.

Think of the Bush approval ratrings after 911, they were at an historical high.

They were high because democrats did not make political hay out of Bushs failure and instead pulled together as a country.

Where are you guys?

attacking our president when he is not at fault.

Where is the proof that Bush got rid of anyone? From what I saw of Bush he was extremely loyal to his people. Christ he kept Rumsfeld when he should have had him resign long before he did.

As for allowing 9-11. Don't you think thats stretching it a bit?? They had rumors of an attack but didn't know where. Los Angeles, Detroit, Philedelphia, Miami, Boston??? Where do you guard?? The whole country??? Do you scramble jets and have them shoot down any airliner that looks suspicious??

I watched that show on John O'Neil also. He was a man who knew there was going to be an attack, just not where. They wouldn't listen to him and he resigned. Its just to bad that his superiors didn't have more faith in him because he was oh so right.

Obama will get the blame just as Bush did over 9-11. Thats just the way it is. The sitting president gets the kudo's when things go right and blame when they don't. Nothing anyone says will change that Truth.

Wasn't it Bush who ratted out the CIA operative? You call that loyalty?

I may be mistaken, but I thought it was Cheney or was it Rove? Almost positive it was Cheney.

Did anyone ever prove who did it?

It is true, that the President is responsible, but who was leading this country then? Will we ever know for sure?

Immie

Where is the proof that Bush got rid of anyone? From what I saw of Bush he was extremely loyal to his people. Christ he kept Rumsfeld when he should have had him resign long before he did.

As for allowing 9-11. Don't you think thats stretching it a bit?? They had rumors of an attack but didn't know where. Los Angeles, Detroit, Philedelphia, Miami, Boston??? Where do you guard?? The whole country??? Do you scramble jets and have them shoot down any airliner that looks suspicious??

I watched that show on John O'Neil also. He was a man who knew there was going to be an attack, just not where. They wouldn't listen to him and he resigned. Its just to bad that his superiors didn't have more faith in him because he was oh so right.

Obama will get the blame just as Bush did over 9-11. Thats just the way it is. The sitting president gets the kudo's when things go right and blame when they don't. Nothing anyone says will change that Truth.

Wasn't it Bush who ratted out the CIA operative? You call that loyalty?

I may be mistaken, but I thought it was Cheney or was it Rove? Almost positive it was Cheney.

Did anyone ever prove who did it?

It is true, that the President is responsible, but who was leading this country then? Will we ever know for sure?

Immie

Point taken. I'm just sayin'...

Sorry if you asked that and I missed it , I did not see it.

I have differed from Obama on some issues but I trust Obama to care about this country. I at times will accept what he says even if I dont completely agree with him. There have already been times when I had reservations about something he has done and then saw the outcome of his thougth process and how it was correct. I have been given by Obama reasons to trust him. Bush gave me repeted reasons to distrust him. I backed Bush completely after 911 only to see him turn away from Afganistan to start building his dream of war with Iraq. I knew they were lying because I was well imformed at the time and was able to see the lying taking place. From that mommnet on I did not trust Bush and was proven to have good reason not to at every turn. I refuse to punish Obama for Bushs dishonesty and will NOT blame the next republican ( or any other president) for Bush's dishonesty.

I will give trust to those who proove worthy of it and will give scorn to those who proove to bne liars.

I hope that covers it for you.

Thank you for the answer.

Me thinks you are using different standards for the two parties and I believe that if you took an objective look at everything, you would see it.

I don't believe you will do so. Which is okay, because I don't think most people who post here would do so either.

Immie

Gotta agree Immie. Double standard is right.

I have always and will always have a different standard of treatment for the people who lie to me and the people who dont lie to me.

Guys here is some proof that Bush had people telling him about Bin Laden and he stopped letting them into meetings

I dont hold him blameless for what hes done.

I just hold Bush blamefilled for what he did and that drives you mad.

I dont hold him blameless for what hes done.

I just hold Bush blamefilled for what he did and that drives you mad.

actually, its your dishonesty that annoys me....doesn't make me mad, just annoying, yet at times i must admit your inane hackery has caused me to laugh and that is a good thing

The point is the hypocrits who spew hate on Obama for this latest security problem yet they defended Bush when these people came out of the admin TELLING all of the world that Bush and team planned to Attack Iraq before 911 even happened and refused to listen to the threat of Bin ladin.

Those who now blame Obama put party over country.
The true hypocrirtes defend Barry and accuse all who criticize the boiking as being Bush lovers.

Know who they are?

If not, look in a mirror or at old sucks cocks.

Forum List

Back