Where I'm from I'm the Odd1_Out

Odd1_Out

Sep 5, 2008
Texas
Hey Everybody,

I suppose, this is my chance to introduce myself...

I'm currently studying to be a political journalist and activist. I'm on scholarship right now at the local CC, after partying away a full scholarship to another school, where I was studying neuroscience. I'm hoping to continue this trend of receiving my education for free when I transfer in another year, and all things considered I should be able to.

I am, also, a liberal, Jewish lesbian from a small, rural, conservative, Southern Baptist town in Texas. I've spent a large portion of my life debating roomfuls of Republicans, and was declared the winner of each of those debates that a teacher actually had the gall to preside over.

My proudest moment was giving a speech about establishing what I refer to as an "American Minimum Quality of Life," wherein I convinced the entire room (again, full of Republicans) that we should extend the federal welfare program to every American citizen currently living below the poverty line, and proved to them we could do so without having to raise taxes. I'll tell you more about my AMQL ("am-quill") program later, but for now you'll just have to wonder.

Sincerely,
the Odd1_Out :D

Actually, I was just looking for political discussion boards to post on, and stumbled upon this one.

Forum List

Back