Where Have You Gone, John F. Kennedy?

This says it all.

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

Today's Liberals really are nothing but Constitutional Activists which think that you can Liberally Bend the rights and guarantees of our Constitution and twist and mold it in to whatever they want. Rights to them are actually mere privileges subject to their whims and the whims of an all powerful government to deny or grant as they wish.

A Liberal and a Libertarian are at Opposite Ends of The Political Spectrum.

I think that spectrum is too simple. Look up political compass.

Teddy Roosevelt was a great Republican President, so was Ike

Wonder why they don't talk more about those guys as opposed to co-opting one of ours?

As proven in this thread....JFK isn't one of 'yours.'

Obama is, Hillary is, and Lavrentiy Beria is.....

You've never "proven" anything in any of your threads - EVER ;)

The fact that my threads force you to slither out to object to them proves exactly what I claim.

Don't ever change.
That doesn't even make any sense.

Nobody reads her 2,000 word screeds - they are an absolute waste of time - Even the attempts at two sentences make no sense.

A long induced coma is the only hope for you

Then tell us why LBJ lied here to the American people about whether or not Israel was attacked in the 67 war....

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

and then Zionist Traitor LBJ got on TV and lied and told the American people that Israel "was attacked" and "was just defending itself."

ZIONISM - the motive for JFK's death

Those who deny that are nothing less than ZIONIST TRAITORS themselves....

"The left LOVES rapey illegals, migrants, NFL players, Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, etc. The crime isn't rape or murder, it's being conservative."

Forum List

Back