Where has .....Been?

When you wake up on the wrong side of history like the progressive's did it is easy to pull the curtains and cry yourself to sleep...
We're currenly living the wrong side of history bro. Wtf were you talking about?

First and foremost I am not your bro! Secondly please address the subject when you are sober...
Cannot come up with an intelligent answer, so you insult.

His response was far from an insult. It was very erudite and on point.

When you wake up on the wrong side of history like the progressive's did it is easy to pull the curtains and cry yourself to sleep...
We're currenly living the wrong side of history bro. Wtf were you talking about?

First and foremost I am not your bro! Secondly please address the subject when you are sober...

Nah

No, it was an insult.

God fucking dammit, that Mrs. M. blisters my ass. What a self righteous prig and she's also demented. Starting ranting that I was a witch and abortions are sacrifices to my religion. No offense about being a witch, Bones, but she's got as much evidence to back that up as I do to say she's a cheap hooker from Brooklyn.
To THINK this board would have her writing Op Eds like her shit is somehow worthy of discussion.
Fuckin' religious fruitcake.
I don't know if you can cuss in the Op Ed forum, doubtful. And for her kind, it wouldn't matter if I called her names all night.
AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
I need to throw something.
P.S. I fell into that thread really innocently, thinking it was just another leftie slamming thread. Then suddenly I'm getting hit over the head with a frypan and realize it's an abortion thread. If there's anything worse than discovering you're in an abortion thread by mistake, it's being chased by a religious fruitcake. Repent Old Lady!!! Stop sacrificing fetuses to Satan.
Oh my fucking word.
Ms. M's a real c*nt

Well it sure is obvious that you are aware how to insult oldschool...
Great job...

Forum List

Back