Where do atheists get their values?

there is no such thing as atheism because there is no god
you cannot not believe in something that is not there/not true
Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.
no--that's ridiculous
everyone KNOWS there are no unicorns/etc
it's like saying ''''I don't believe in Santa''''--no--YOU KNOW there is no Santa
You're making my case. Thumbs up!

You're making a case? Who knew?

You're just trolling, and blaming me for it.

Don't post to me then,if it upsets you.

Problem solved.
It seems that your statements don't stand up to direct scrutiny, and that's why you troll and act like a gnat instead.

There is no logic in that asinine statement.
I know there isn't, so you shouldn't have stated it. Its evident why you don't discuss your OPs in depth. Youre not smart enough, and are a troll. Its evident.

We're done then, you grumpy old man?
I'm half your age, tard. Maybe a 1/3 judging by the profile pic.

lol. When it gets to this, it says everything.

Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.
no--that's ridiculous
it's like saying ''''I don't believe in Santa''''--no--YOU KNOW there is no Santa
sure I am......:rolleyes-41:
You sure are.

Atheism is considered 1 of 2 things, in philosophy:

A lack of belief in Theistic deity.
A positive belief in no Theistic deity.

The implication if a God is proven NOT to exist, is that Atheism is proven correct. That a God hypothesis exists in the human lexicon, at all, means the word wouldnt then vanish.

no--that's ridiculous

Buzz off, youre a weirdo that cannot defend its views.

no--that's ridiculous

You obviously can't get enough of me.

Disgusting. Chasing little old ladies around internet talk boards.

It seems that your statements don't stand up to direct scrutiny, and that's why you troll and act like a gnat instead.

I know there isn't, so you shouldn't have stated it. Its evident why you don't discuss your OPs in depth. Youre not smart enough, and are a troll. Its evident.

You "get to this" with every poster, it seems.

no--that's ridiculous

I discuss ideas, you duck and cover behind trolling. My experience is that Ive witnessed you telling anyone that challenges one of your OPs that theyre somehow following you. That's a cowardly tactic, go get a real life and leave discussion boards alone if you can't adequately express an idea.

no--that's ridiculous

I discuss ideas, you duck and cover behind trolling. My experience is that Ive witnessed you telling anyone that challenges one of your OPs that theyre somehow following you. That's a cowardly tactic, go get a real life and leave discussion boards alone if you can't adequately express an idea.

You're still a grumpy old man.

yhwh let you down, you act like a regressive recluse. An education may help that out. Perhaps some socialization, as well.

You "get to this" with every poster, it seems.

Ones with closed rigid minds like yours, probably. You should get out more, and look around. Out of that cave of yours. As in the Allegory.

yhwh let you down, you act like a regressive recluse. An education may help that out. Perhaps some socialization, as well.

Good idea. Why didn't I think of that? Must be hopping, out in the boonies.

This OP is incoherent. Atheism is not a set of values, it's an expression of a belief.

The follow up commentary by the Original Poster adds to the circumstancial evidence that they don't possess the wherewithall to think their ideas all the way through.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral
2. Where do atheists get their values...

represent the mores of a malformed philosophy. Theists and atheists alike can posit adequate, common-sense answers to these questions and the only ones asking them, as though there's utility there, are the street evangelizing/snake oil types.

This OP is incoherent. Atheism is not a set of values, it's an expression of a belief.

The follow up commentary by the Original Poster adds to the circumstancial evidence that they don't possess the wherewithall to think their ideas all the way through.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

represent the mores of a malformed philosophy. Theists and atheists alike can posit adequate, common-sense answers to these questions and the only ones asking them, as though there's utility there, are the street evangelizing/snake oil types.

Do malformed propositions like yours have true/false values?

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

I'm not sure you understand what a proposition is.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

You're not sure of anything. If you have to resort to angry personal insults, instead of actually saying anything of worth.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

You're not sure of anything. If you have to resort to angry personal insults, instead of actually saying anything of worth.
Anybody can scroll up and see who's done that first. If you have anything of value to add to any threads, at all, ever, you might be eligible from redemption from the useless troll list.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

Anybody can scroll up and see who's done that first. If you have anything of value to add to any threads, at all, ever, you might be eligible from redemption from the useless troll list.

You're the troll. You never stop.

I bet you don't even know what's going on in Northern Ireland, you're so focused on yourself.

The two questions:

1. Can atheists be moral

I bet you don't even know what's going on in Northern Ireland, you're so focused on yourself.
You're really reaching. I don't know why you think your trolling is worth a damn, everything you say is pretty much fucking stupid.

Sorta like responding to each and every post and then telling someone ELSE that they dont stop.

I mean...

You're really reaching. I don't know why you think your trolling is worth a damn, everything you say is pretty much fucking stupid.

Sorta like responding to each and every post and then telling someone ELSE that they dont stop.

I mean...

Haven't you anything else to do in your boring little life?

Going to the trouble of looking up someone's profile?

I mean.......

Is there nothing worth watching on your mind numbing teevee?

I mean...

Haven't you anything else to do in your boring little life?

Going to the trouble of looking up someone's profile?

I mean.......

Is there nothing worth watching on your mind numbing teevee?
I didnt look up your photos you self important gnat.

Someone a long long time ago alerted me to the fact that you'd use avatars to compensate for what you were working with, there.

I dont enjoy going down into the dumps of your cocky little troll game, Im just not too pussy to shove it back in your grill. That seems to trigger your control-freakness.

At this juncture, time to stick to the topic of the OP for me. Your dialogues all end up worthless like this, so I mostly avoid you. Im here for an exchange of ideas, not for enabling your thing you got goin on. Its gross.

Forum List

Back