Where do atheists get their values?

I would posit, that if there were undeniable and irrefutable proof of no deity, one would not be an atheist. There would be no need.
That makes no sense. 1 of atheism's definitions is the positive belief in no god. They're already living, in their minds, in your hypothetical. Atheism is also the null hypothesis.

I would posit, that if there were undeniable and irrefutable proof of no deity, one would not be an atheist. There would be no need.
That makes no sense. 1 of atheism's definitions is the positive belief in no god. They're already living, in their minds, in your hypothetical. Atheism is also the null hypothesis.

No point in a debate with you then. In my hypothesis, there is NO G-D.

Yea, that's what an atheist already believes.

Do I have to explain it to you a second time?

Or are you being wilfully obtuse?

Look, your statement was fucking stupid.

If there was proof there is NO god, there would be no THEISTS, not no Atheists.

It was a dumb thing to say that there would be "no need," because atheism isn't based on a "need." Its a position on whether or not a God exists. If one doesnt, atheism not only exists, but if its proven, then EVERYONE is an atheist. Not noone.

No wonder.

It was a dumb thing to say that there would be "no need," because atheism isn't based on a "need." Its a position on whether or not a God exists. If one doesnt, atheism not only exists, but if its proven, then EVERYONE is an atheist. Not noone.

No wonder.

Don't post to me then,if it upsets you.

Problem solved.

there is no such thing as atheism because there is no god
you cannot not believe in something that is not there/not true

No wonder.

Problem solved.
It seems that your statements don't stand up to direct scrutiny, and that's why you troll and act like a gnat instead.

Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.

No wonder.

Problem solved.
It seems that your statements don't stand up to direct scrutiny, and that's why you troll and act like a gnat instead.

There is no logic in that asinine statement.

No wonder.

Problem solved.

I know there isn't, so you shouldn't have stated it. Its evident why you don't discuss your OPs in depth. Youre not smart enough, and are a troll. Its evident.

Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.
no--that's ridiculous
everyone KNOWS there are no unicorns/etc
it's like saying ''''I don't believe in Santa''''--no--YOU KNOW there is no Santa

no--that's ridiculous
it's like saying ''''I don't believe in Santa''''--no--YOU KNOW there is no Santa
You're making my case. Thumbs up!

No wonder.

Problem solved.

I know there isn't, so you shouldn't have stated it. Its evident why you don't discuss your OPs in depth. Youre not smart enough, and are a troll. Its evident.

We're done then, you grumpy old man?

no--that's ridiculous
You're making my case. Thumbs up!
sure I am......:rolleyes-41:

No wonder.

Problem solved.

We're done then, you grumpy old man?
I'm half your age, tard. Maybe a 1/3 judging by the profile pic.

Forum List

Back