Where do atheists get their values?

As a non-Christian, I find it amusing how many of those of religious persuasion are stumped by the fact that non-Christians can be and are good and decent people. I can only conclude that these confused people are so lost that they would have no moral backbone if it weren’t provided to them from an ancient book. Because there are people as morally challenged as this, I am happy they found a god.
I haven't ever met an atheist is a good and decent person.

I have. But if you dig a little, they have either had very unfortunate experiences with religion, parent issues, or they get very spooked by death. But good and decent people in the mix, yes. Definitely so.

I think you're seeing good that isn't there.

If you dig a little is when you realize they are self centered, narcissistic, dishonest, and altogether unhealthy in mind and spirit.

Thats ridiculous. I can not believe in Unicorns and theyre not there and not true.

This is not difficult for me. Unicorns do not exist. This is apart from whether I "believe" in them. They do not exist. They are fictional.

Used to be true atheists said "God does not exist, there is no God". Now all they do is measure their own internal universe--what THEY "lack" or "do not lack". Sad.
The point sailed over your head there, friend. & I'm not sure why your rhetoric is necessary and just tossing labels around in all your posts like leftist this atheist that - it's intellectually lazy. Try and stick to the topic, leave the neener bullshit aside, and perhaps you and a counter-part might come away understand one another.

I actually made a very strong point which you do not want to address, so you insult me. I understand. Believe me.

Don't worry. He does it to me all the time. Like a broken record.
You're just wrong a lot, there's no need for you to even be involved in any discussion that requires thought. Just leave me alone sometime soon.

Leave WHO alone? YOU jumped on top of me a split second after I'd posted. And I wasn't even talking to you.

Your fingers must be working overtime. Are they in sync with your brain?

This is not difficult for me. Unicorns do not exist. This is apart from whether I "believe" in them. They do not exist. They are fictional.

Used to be true atheists said "God does not exist, there is no God". Now all they do is measure their own internal universe--what THEY "lack" or "do not lack". Sad.
The point sailed over your head there, friend. & I'm not sure why your rhetoric is necessary and just tossing labels around in all your posts like leftist this atheist that - it's intellectually lazy. Try and stick to the topic, leave the neener bullshit aside, and perhaps you and a counter-part might come away understand one another.

I actually made a very strong point which you do not want to address, so you insult me. I understand. Believe me.

You're just wrong a lot, there's no need for you to even be involved in any discussion that requires thought. Just leave me alone sometime soon.

Leave WHO alone? YOU jumped on top of me a split second after I'd posted. And I wasn't even talking to you.

You talked about me, idiot.

Delete me from your fuggin brain - just start OPs and let smarter people discuss them, and stay in your lane.

Delete me from your fuggin brain - just start OPs and let smarter people discuss them, and stay in your lane.

OMG. You're quick! In response I mean. Nothing else!

Talk about Donald Tusk (OP) Show me how smart you are; you spoilt little brat.

I don't require you to be shown anything, you're a gnatty person on my troll list.

When I engage in discussions here, it's for the smarter folks who like to kick the ideas back and forth, sometimes even in PMs so they don't get dorked up with minutia by you and dingerred. The posts aren't for you, I'm not a troll whisperer and kicking y'all off me is only fun SOMEtimes.

I don't require you to be shown anything, you're a gnatty person on my troll list.

When I engage in discussions here, it's for the smarter folks who like to kick the ideas back and forth, sometimes even in PMs so they don't get dorked up with minutia by you and dingerred. The posts aren't for you, I'm not a troll whisperer and kicking y'all off me is only fun SOMEtimes.

So if I post to Sweet Sue, or anyone else for that matter, you promise not to barge in on our conversations?

So if I post to Sweet Sue, or anyone else for that matter, you promise not to barge in on our conversations?
If you leave me the fuck out of it, I won't kick you back off of me. You were gossiping about me in the post like you're eleven, and butting into a 1 on 1 convo in order to engage your obsessiveness to troll. You're just a gnat.

If you leave me the fuck out of it, I won't kick you back off of me. You were gossiping about me in the post like you're eleven, and butting into a 1 on 1 convo in order to engage your obsessiveness to troll. You're just a gnat.

That's fine by me. If you leave me the fuck out of it......somewhere else.

You gossiping hypocrite.

i would like to get some values from women who provide feedback on my full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work. just claim you want to be a girl friend and influence my values.

You gossiping hypocrite.
I'll do as I please and you can do the same, you're just on my troll list that's all. Talking to you has coined your apt nickname.

DF.

tenor.gif

You gossiping hypocrite.
I'll do as I please and you can do the same, you're just on my troll list that's all. Talking to you has coined your apt nickname.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

You brain dead oaf. :bye1:

You gossiping hypocrite.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

That was redundant. Yes, we're done and I'd argue we never began. I'm not sure there's any breakthroughs at your age.

You gossiping hypocrite.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

That was redundant. Yes, we're done and I'd argue we never began. I'm not sure there's any breakthroughs at your age.

That's certainly true. I'm at least 400 years older than/ahead of you.

A lot of maturing ahead of you to accomplish.

You're probably too dim to grasp what I mean.

You gossiping hypocrite.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

Mindful, you're not smarter than myself or most of this website. As far as maturity, you're considered a troll for your lack thereof. You start threads and then flirt with random strangers instead of cogent responses like you're a 13 year old girl. The proof is in the pudding that you're a self-aggrandized lonely person. A sad little recluse. Go outside. The internet is not for you.

They still refuse to this day to apologize for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism.

"
They still refuse to this day to apologize for their role in slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws and racism."

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN Democrats.

You demand that DEMOCRATS apologize for their role in slavery.

How about demanding that CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS also apologize?
Absolutely. I apologize for the Democratic Party’s willful and reprehensible practice of slavery, racism, segregation and bigotry.

and I apologize for the southern conservative christians who owned slaves and defended slavery.
How about the northern democrats who voted in lock step for slavery?

Let me now remind you that Christian Republicans ended slavery.

Checkmate.

If you dig a little is when you realize they are self centered, narcissistic, dishonest, and altogether unhealthy in mind and spirit.
Atheists are as unique as any individual. Many of the atheists I know do not fall into any of the categories mentioned (unfortunate experiences with religion, parent issues, or they get very spooked by death). It is as simple as not seeing God or how God fits into life. Some tend to fall strongly in the independent range where they are happy knowing they have themselves to depend on--and are confident that they can depend on themselves and are quite willing to lend a hand, an arm, or all their bodily strength when someone needs this.

What I do find interesting is now so many (not all) atheists who come into Religion Discussion Forums are so different from atheists I know in real life.

You gossiping hypocrite.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

Mindful, you're not smarter than myself or most of this website. As far as maturity, you're considered a troll for your lack thereof. You start threads and then flirt with random strangers instead of cogent responses like you're a 13 year old girl. The proof is in the pudding that you're a self-aggrandized lonely person. A sad little recluse. Go outside. The internet is not for you.

Ad nauseum. Ad infinitum.

American men tend to delude themselves in to thinking women are flirting with them, when they are being friendly. You spout off enough times about equality. That goes for humour too.

Your values are shallow and superficial.

DF.

tenor.gif

We're done then?

American men tend to delude themselves in to thinking women are flirting with them, when they are being friendly. You spout off enough times about equality. That goes for humour too.

DF,

You should take up knitting.

We're done then?

DF,

You should take up knitting.

Even there, you show how nauseatingly backward and clichéd you are.

Knitting is mathematical. And at one time it was an economic activity, powered by men. And originating in Arabia.

What do you think the wool trade was for?

Forum List

Back