Where can i find an attractive woman who lives alone and under 40 who....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Doesnt have pets? Seems like so many woman have pets. What is it woman and dogs????

I need a woman who is attractive, lives in a nice neighborhood, pretty feet, no kids, employed, sense of humor, and no pets

Where is she?

Doesnt have pets? Seems like so many woman have pets. What is it woman and dogs????

I need a woman who is attractive, lives in a nice neighborhood, pretty feet, no kids, employed, sense of humor, and no pets

Where is she?
Good luck! I am looking for one over forty, pets ok though. I am not holding my breath. If she is any thing like my ex though I'll run faster than a world class sprinter!LOL

Where is she?
Good luck! I am looking for one over forty, pets ok though. I am not holding my breath. If she is any thing like my ex though I'll run faster than a world class sprinter!LOL

I got a match on tinder and she was gorgeous but has a damm dog

Where is she?

My ex has my dog. I hate for that more than any other reason. That dog was awsome wish I could find girl freind or even a freind that loyal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is she?
All those women already have girlfriends.

Where is she?

My ex has my dog. I hate for that more than any other reason. That dog was awsome wish I could find girl freind or even a freind that loyal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have done the inet dating thing. All I get in return are a buch of twenty some things messaging me. What the fuck are they going to do with an old fuck like me? If ya do not know who gentle ben and flipper are you are to fucking young!!!! It would be fun pissing off my ex though. She would want to burn my world so bad if I actually dated one of them!

Where is she?

That is quite a specific set of wants. And you offer her what? Leftover pizza and 50 strokes?

The attractive women with good jobs, no kids at home, and with pretty feet are all dating men who offer far more than a quick fuck before kickoff.

Where is she?

The latest high-tech girl friend dolls may seem pricey, but in the long run they are one hell of a deal.

Let me introduce you ...

strait+jacket+3z.jpg

Where is she?

That is quite a specific set of wants. And you offer her what? Leftover pizza and 50 strokes?

The attractive women with good jobs, no kids at home, and with pretty feet are all dating men who offer far more than a quick fuck before kickoff.

I told you the foreplay makes it seem longer. 60 pumps at the most

Forum List

Back