Where are

And I also know of I posted anything that validated what you think of blacks we wouldn't be having this discussion. I do write and do post stuff from things I have written that are in a word document. That can happen also.

I need a translation for this post please...

Would you like me to do a inter-web search and find the blog where your material is coming from, or would you like to do it? It's not difficult at all... If it is your blog, well then be proud... Let us know... If it is someone else's work, they need to be recognized for their accomplishments...

Blacks kill each other. Its what you do.

Judging by US history that statement is wildly inaccurate. But I'll play the white amnesia game with you one time.

Whites kill each other. It's what you do. 86 percent of the killing of whites are done by other whites. You are 6 times more likely to be murdered by another white. So keep your head in the sand then a white person will blow your ass off with an AR-15.

Proportional to the population, blacks do far more killing.

A black guy is far more likely to kill a white guy, than a white guy.... Or a black guy, than a white guy.

Wrong.

Would you like to argue with FBI statistics + basic math?

HOMICIDES:
TOTAL WHITE ON WHITE: 2509
TOTAL WHITE ON BLACK: 189
TOTAL BLACK ON WHITE: 409
TOTAL BLACK ON BLACK: 2245 (!!!)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

As such given that there are 246,660,710 whites + hispanics (indeed, FBI has to include hispanic in white so that SJWs would not get angry at the results) and 37,144,530 blacks.

Likelihood of white on white homicide: 0.0017 %
Likelihood of white on black homicide: 0.00007 %

Likelihood of black on black homicide: 0.00604 %
Likelihood of black on white homicide: 0.0011 %

Black people are far more likely to kill, but both races also kill much more of their own, with whites having the larger ratio. Blacks are also more likely to kill whites than whites are and also more likely to kill blacks. Bear in mind that these statistics have hispanics included in them, the real ratio is closer to 10:1 (IE. black people is 10x more likely to kill - it's not racism to be more weary of black people).

And like I said whites are 6 times more likely tp be killed by another white than by a black person. And when you tally up the millions whites have killed since 1776, your argument turns to a joke.

Which wasn't my argument which you responded was wrong. Of course white is more likely to get killed by a white person given that there are many more whites.

But if you look at individual black person, he is far more likely to kill a white person or a black person. You are deceiving the audience by looking at a question NO ONE is interested in. Black person is about 10x more likely to kill than a white

It's like someone building up gang whose only purpose was to kill people. Yet since the gang was small it still killed less people than all other people combined. You would be there with your brilliant insight "Nothing going on here - you are more likely to get killed from other sources".

Last edited:
Norman I believe ole IM2 made like a cow taking a shit and hit the trail... This is the second time I have had to ask him about recognizing C&P's... Standards, some people just don't have any standards anymore...

Judging by US history that statement is wildly inaccurate. But I'll play the white amnesia game with you one time.

Whites kill each other. It's what you do. 86 percent of the killing of whites are done by other whites. You are 6 times more likely to be murdered by another white. So keep your head in the sand then a white person will blow your ass off with an AR-15.

Proportional to the population, blacks do far more killing.

A black guy is far more likely to kill a white guy, than a white guy.... Or a black guy, than a white guy.

Wrong.

Would you like to argue with FBI statistics + basic math?

HOMICIDES:
TOTAL WHITE ON WHITE: 2509
TOTAL WHITE ON BLACK: 189
TOTAL BLACK ON WHITE: 409
TOTAL BLACK ON BLACK: 2245 (!!!)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

As such given that there are 246,660,710 whites + hispanics (indeed, FBI has to include hispanic in white so that SJWs would not get angry at the results) and 37,144,530 blacks.

Likelihood of white on white homicide: 0.0017 %
Likelihood of white on black homicide: 0.00007 %

Likelihood of black on black homicide: 0.00604 %
Likelihood of black on white homicide: 0.0011 %

Black people are far more likely to kill, but both races also kill much more of their own, with whites having the larger ratio. Blacks are also more likely to kill whites than whites are and also more likely to kill blacks. Bear in mind that these statistics have hispanics included in them, the real ratio is closer to 10:1 (IE. black people is 10x more likely to kill - it's not racism to be more weary of black people).

And like I said whites are 6 times more likely tp be killed by another white than by a black person. And when you tally up the millions whites have killed since 1776, your argument turns to a joke.

Which wasn't my argument which you responded was wrong. Of course white is more likely to get killed by a white person given that there are many more whites.

But if you look at individual black person, he is far more likely to kill a white person or a black person. You are deceiving the audience by looking at a question NO ONE is interested in. Black person is about 10x more likely to kill than a white

It's like someone building up gang whose only purpose was to kill people. Yet since the gang was small it still killed less people than all other people combined. You would be there with your brilliant insight "Nothing going on here - you are more likely to get killed from other sources".

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT

She is white. They are black.
That's why there is silence.

Stop crying. These teenagers have been indicted. White people are going to get justice for this killing.. But the same can't be said for blacks.. And even worse, scum like you guys cheer because the blacks get killed.

You should take a trip to Chicago there buckaroo.

Hell the blacks are killing blacks all the time and anyone who happens to get caught in the crossfire.

Hope those four end up on death row which is right where they belong.

According to the US Department of Justice statistics, annually at least 85 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape title. They are more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and themselves.

When this argument is presented to conservative whites, they use the 13 percent excuse. I call it the 13 percent excuse because it is the only time that it seems conservative whites want to recognize any type of disparity regarding race. The 13 percent excuse claims that since blacks are 13 percent of the population but make up 27 percent of the arrests, and 50 percent of the murders that the problem of crime is actually greater in the black community, although whites make up at least 2 and one half times more arrests than do blacks. This is a bogus argument in my view. This argument assumes that if blacks had the same number of people our rate of crime would far surpass that of whites. But as the great Lee Corso so famously says, “NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND”!

In 2015, There were 8,248,709 arrests for all crimes in the United States. Given the history of the criminal justice system in this country and blacks let's not start pretending that suddenly now race doesn't play a role in this. This is the problem with discussions like this. We focus on the percentages of blacks, ignore the greater percentage of whites and then use an excuse that denies race had any role in the outcome. All of the blacks in America are not committing murder. 5,000 blacks is just more than 1/100th of the black population and way less than 1 percent of the overall American population. By that standard the 13 percent lie has no merit. Whites commit the most crimes. Blacks have been identified as killers and later it was found to be untrue. So again, the argument simply fails.

How can you measure any crime by entire populations? We can only measure it by the number of crimes and the crime participants. In 2015 2 million blacks got arrested. Not 46 million. 44 million committed no crime. The 2 million black arrests in that year was less than 1 percent of the American population. Not 13 percent. That 2 million equaled less than 5 percent of the black population. More than 95 percent participated in no crime. This is math some are unable to do.

Even if we use this idiots data, 2,600 blacks are not 13 percent of the United Sates population. It's less than 1/5,000th of the black population and the number zeros in the the amount of blacks killing in the overall population are so small that it again makes this argument a joke. Your 13 percent excuse ignores far too many things for it to be seriously considered by anyone without an agenda of white supremacy. And even with all this racist bullshit, whites killed about the same number of people and they do so every year.

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Many whites here at USMB do not consider these things. Because you are dumb.

Stop crying. These teenagers have been indicted. White people are going to get justice for this killing.. But the same can't be said for blacks.. And even worse, scum like you guys cheer because the blacks get killed.

Hell the blacks are killing blacks all the time and anyone who happens to get caught in the crossfire.

Here comes the standard white racist Chicago line. Been there. Beautiful city.

Sure is unless you get caught in the crossfire.

Good luck on your next visit you racist you. LOL

the protests and marches and calls for healing and racial unity?

4 teenagers indicted in death of Baltimore County police officer

Liberals want to discuss race? Well, let's have that conversation. This story the OP posted is why a white person might be alarmed or call the police when black kids they don't know are walking through a mostly white neighborhood. Yea, it sucks to be profiled. But this is reality.

I don't really think you want to discuss race. You are too stupid to actually understand that given the record of white violence towards us, we actually have more reason to be alarmed when we see whites anywhere. That's reality, not what you said.

Chicago is majority white dumb ass.

Chicago is majority white dumb ass.

LMAO Well there sure are a lot of dead black gangbangers in Chicago. Killed by other black gangbangers. Oh and plenty of those caught in the crossfire.

According to the US Department of Justice statistics, annually at least 85 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape title. They are more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and themselves.

When this argument is presented to conservative whites, they use the 13 percent excuse. I call it the 13 percent excuse because it is the only time that it seems conservative whites want to recognize any type of disparity regarding race. The 13 percent excuse claims that since blacks are 13 percent of the population but make up 27 percent of the arrests, and 50 percent of the murders that the problem of crime is actually greater in the black community, although whites make up at least 2 and one half times more arrests than do blacks. This is a bogus argument in my view. This argument assumes that if blacks had the same number of people our rate of crime would far surpass that of whites. But as the great Lee Corso so famously says, “NOT SO FAST, MY FRIEND”!

In 2015, There were 8,248,709 arrests for all crimes in the United States. Given the history of the criminal justice system in this country and blacks let's not start pretending that suddenly now race doesn't play a role in this. This is the problem with discussions like this. We focus on the percentages of blacks, ignore the greater percentage of whites and then use an excuse that denies race had any role in the outcome. All of the blacks in America are not committing murder. 5,000 blacks is just more than 1/100th of the black population and way less than 1 percent of the overall American population. By that standard the 13 percent lie has no merit. Whites commit the most crimes. Blacks have been identified as killers and later it was found to be untrue. So again, the argument simply fails.

How can you measure any crime by entire populations? We can only measure it by the number of crimes and the crime participants. In 2015 2 million blacks got arrested. Not 46 million. 44 million committed no crime. The 2 million black arrests in that year was less than 1 percent of the American population. Not 13 percent. That 2 million equaled less than 5 percent of the black population. More than 95 percent participated in no crime. This is math some are unable to do.

Even if we use this idiots data, 2,600 blacks are not 13 percent of the United Sates population. It's less than 1/5,000th of the black population and the number zeros in the the amount of blacks killing in the overall population are so small that it again makes this argument a joke. Your 13 percent excuse ignores far too many things for it to be seriously considered by anyone without an agenda of white supremacy. And even with all this racist bullshit, whites killed about the same number of people and they do so every year.

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Many whites here at USMB do not consider these things. Because you are dumb.

False, USMB memebers fully understand your statistics.

They also understand your deception by trying to conflate the aggregated numbers. There are many more times whites than blacks, of course they do MOST EVERYTHING in the country. Once looked at an individual basis, it becomes clear that a black person is far more likely to commit a murder, AS I JUST SHOWED YOU.

What a faggot liar this dude is.

Really, blacks don't get justice? I mean what the fuck does that mean?
Maybe you guys should work with the police instead of attack them verbally and physically??

Yes most crime is intra-racial
so why is it when whites kill a black, which is much much rarer than blacks killing a white.....do you guys go all out with the marches and protests?

Stop crying. These teenagers have been indicted. White people are going to get justice for this killing..
The reality is, all law abiding American citizens, regardless of race, are going to get justice for this murder. ... :cool:

No only white bigots will feel they have got justice while police will still kill unarmed blacks and punks like you and K9 will lie to yourselves about how we deserve to die.
Slow down Malcom X....who cheers when blacks die?
We've been asking you guys to take inner city crime seriously....but you just want to blame whitey.

She was white.

No socio-political advantage to marches 'n protests 'n stuff here.

Too bad.

You are nothing if not reliable.

When has anyone ever protested when a white person or a black person gets indicted for murdering a black person.

The protests you are so dead set against took place because there wasn’t an indictment.

Why is this so hard for you?
Who said about indicting...the protests happen the day the incident does....not even close to any reliable info before you guys start marching....let alone an indictment or any legal proceeding

She was white.

No socio-political advantage to marches 'n protests 'n stuff here.

Too bad.

You are nothing if not reliable.

When has anyone ever protested when a white person or a black person gets indicted for murdering a black person.

The protests you are so dead set against took place because there wasn’t an indictment.

Why is this so hard for you?
LL you are not making sense. Drink a few cups of coffee before posting. MAYBE it will help.

Really?

This is a retarded thread. The killers have been indicted. If the world was as you perceive it to be, there would be people protesting their indictment. The black people in Baltimore are not doing that.

What is wrong with you people. You are professional victims. It’s weird.
No it's not, You guys still say hands up don't shoot, which was complete bullshit, you guys do not wait for facts, that's the point.....if you did, we would have had a lot less protests.

then that means the police arrest and hassel more whites than blacks? wait what?

Forum List

Back