Where are your priorities?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
If you are republican/conservative which of the two options would select if you had to choose one.

1) We have a Democrat for a president and the country flourishes during his term. Everyone prospers for the most part and life is very good for all Americans.

2) We have a Democrat for president and life is miserable, nothing goes well and morale of the country is at an all-time low.

Which would you rather see happen and why?

What idiot would WANT failure? It's a stupid question.... Hence you got a non-answer

I posted the question because I think there are enough people on this site that would rather the country fail miserably under a Dem president, then have the country do well under a Dem...simply because it's a Dem in charge.

As a conservative, after I am done rapping babies and hanging a ******, I most likely would kick a faggot in the balls, after that I would spit on a spick, I would than horde a bunch of wealth, I would literally take the money away from poor people so I can live fat. Poor people should just die, lousy parasites.

After this I would bend Chomsky over and fuck him up the ass, just to show how weak and powerless the Marxist are, when confronted by real men.

I have come to the conclusion most Liberals are so stupid they dont know they are Marxist.

History has shown us Marxism is weak and a poor system of government.

Liberals are Marxist, most are too stupid to realize this.

As a conservative, after I am done rapping babies and hanging a ******, I most likely would kick a faggot in the balls, after that I would spit on a spick, I would than horde a bunch of wealth, I would literally take the money away from poor people so I can live fat. Poor people should just die, lousy parasites.

After this I would bend Chomsky over and fuck him up the ass, just to show how weak and powerless the Marxist are, when confronted by real men.

I have come to the conclusion most Liberals are so stupid they dont know they are Marxist.

All excellent point! Thanks!

Just giving you what you want, asshole.

If you are republican/conservative which of the two options would select if you had to choose one.

1) We have a Democrat for a president and the country flourishes during his term. Everyone prospers for the most part and life is very good for all Americans.

2) We have a Democrat for president and life is miserable, nothing goes well and morale of the country is at an all-time low.

A choice between a conservative democrat and a liberal democrat? Obviously I'll take option 1, the conservative democrat. What a stupid question.

Just giving you what you want, asshole.

Thanks!

The question is based on a false premise: That there can be a liberal president (presumably enacting his agenda) and things can go well for the country. It is patently false. It has been proven false in the last 2 years.

The question is based on a false premise: That there can be a liberal president (presumably enacting his agenda) and things can go well for the country. It is patently false. It has been proven false in the last 2 years.

Did I say Liberal or Democrat?

What idiot would WANT failure? It's a stupid question.... Hence you got a non-answer

I posted the question because I think there are enough people on this site that would rather the country fail miserably under a Dem president, then have the country do well under a Dem...simply because it's a Dem in charge.

Are you saying a conservative "dem", is not a possibility?

Are you saying a conservative "dem", is not a possibility?

Never said such a thing.

Did I say Liberal or Democrat?

You're right.
Conservative Democrats are such an endangered species I jumped to conclusions.
There are several conservative Dems I would gladly vote for, and have. If Bill Richardson had gotten the nomination and picked Phil Bredesen as VP I probably would have voted for them over McCain/Palin.

A choice between a conservative democrat and a liberal democrat? Obviously I'll take option 1, the conservative democrat. What a stupid question.

#1 was Clinton.

remember the world imploded because of him. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back