Where are "white" people indigenous to?

From every country that ever amounted to anything: Rome, Ancient Greece, the USA
Indigenous. Do you know what that means? :laugh:

It means we ruled the world, not sure what the fuck you rest of you underachievers were doing
No stupid. It means you were there first. Greeks and Romans are not white and you damn sure were not the first in the US. The Greeks in particular thought the Gallic and Germani were uncivilized savages.

Who the fuck cares who was "First" big fucking deal. Name a single African country that ever amounted to anything, er, besides Egypt, they were clearly an outlier

Now you dont care after not knowing the meaning of indigenous? Watching you get angry at facts is funny. Its like putting a toy dog in front of a cat.
Its amazing that Frank never knows anything but constantly proves his stupidity unprovoked.

More: “White” is based not just on looks – it is based on culture too. You see that with Arabs: in the Middle East they are not seen as white by Americans, but if they come to America and take on White American ways, they are – like Steve Jobs and Ralph Nader.

I've always considered Middle Easterners white even though they aren't as light skinned as Europeans. I'd actually love to have their skin tone. Then I wouldn't have to lay out anymore to get tan.

C.O.M.I.C.S

Confederation of Original Man Immigrartion Control Service

Video wont play on my computer, but I would answer the question:

"One can live in the past or one can live in the present...White people rule the greatest country on earth ("rule" in as much as majority rules in America.) Who the hell gives a damn about the past, or would live in the past? lol..."

From every country that ever amounted to anything: Rome, Ancient Greece, the USA

It means we ruled the world, not sure what the fuck you rest of you underachievers were doing
No stupid. It means you were there first. Greeks and Romans are not white and you damn sure were not the first in the US. The Greeks in particular thought the Gallic and Germani were uncivilized savages.

Who the fuck cares who was "First" big fucking deal. Name a single African country that ever amounted to anything, er, besides Egypt, they were clearly an outlier

Now you dont care after not knowing the meaning of indigenous? Watching you get angry at facts is funny. Its like putting a toy dog in front of a cat.

It's irrelevant. Every civilization that ever amounted to anything on this planet was built by whites. Wherever we go, greatness soon follows

You realize Romans and Greeks aren't "white" right?

Greeks and Romans are not white

I just got back from Rome Friday night. They all looked pretty white to me.

How white was Ancient Greece?

"How white was Ancient Greece? There are at least three answers, two short and one long:

Answer #1: They were white, just look at them: There is plenty of artwork from at least 600 BC onwards that clearly shows that the Greeks looked white – just like the people in Greece now.

Answer #2: They were part black. Some say that Egypt sent settlers or that the Pelasgians, the people who were in Greece before the Indo-European Greeks arrived, were from Africa. According to one DNA testing company Greeks are 5% black.

Now the longer answer:

Answer #3: Calling them white is anachronistic: “white” is a Western invention used to excuse slavery and colonialism during the last several hundred years. The ancient Greeks certainly did not think of themselves as white: they divided the world not by race but by language: those who spoke Greek were Greeks, those who did not were barbarians.

More: “White” is based not just on looks – it is based on culture too. You see that with Arabs: in the Middle East they are not seen as white by Americans, but if they come to America and take on White American ways, they are – like Steve Jobs and Ralph Nader.

In that sense, then, the Ancient Greeks were no more white or Western than the British are “Nigerian” or “Australian”. It is backwards thinking. "
Steve Jobs is ME?

I've always considered Middle Easterners white even though they aren't as light skinned as Europeans. I'd actually love to have their skin tone. Then I wouldn't have to lay out anymore to get tan.
Middle Easterners are considered to be caucasion which is sort of odd because that term was created to mean "the whitest of the white people" from the caucus mountains.

It's irrelevant. Every civilization that ever amounted to anything on this planet was built by whites. Wherever we go, greatness soon follows
No. Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Songhay, India China, Greece etc etc were not built by whites. Only white people think everywhere whites go greatness follows.

No. Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Songhay, India China, Greece etc etc were not built by whites.

Sure, but they wish they were.

Whites evolved from blacks who migrated further north or south from Africa where darker more UV-resistent skin was needed. As they moved into areas with less intense UV radiation they gradually lost it for whatever they did need.

that theory has been debunked by the mapping of the human Genome, Mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomes.

A very recent paper on Y-chromosomes published in 2012, (Re-Examing the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasians) in the Light of DNA Genealogy written by Anatole A. Klyosov and Igor L. Rozhanski) only confirms the denial of any African ancestry in non-Africans, and strongly supports the existence of a "common ancestor" who "would not necessarily be in Africa. In fact, it was never proven that he lived in Africa."

Central to results of this extensive examination of haplogroups (7,556) was the absence of any African genes. So lacking was the sampling of African genetic involvement, the researchers stated in their introduction that, "the finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from "African" haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid, as well as all non-African groups do not carry either SNI's M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262".

With the haplogroups not present in any African genes and an absence of dozens of African genetic markers, it is very difficult nigh on impossible to sustain any link to Africa. The researchers are adamant that their extensive study "offers evidence to re-examine the validity of the Out-of-Africa concept".

They see no genetic proof substantiating an African precedence in the Homo sapien tree, and maintain that "a more plausible interpretation might have been that both current Africans and non-Africans descended separately from a more ancient common ancestor, thus forming a proverbial fork".

No. Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Songhay, India China, Greece etc etc were not built by whites.

Sure, but they wish they were.
You wish you had a brain. Thats the only thing you could possibly know.

Human race began all-black. Whites aren't indigenous to anywhere because they evolved from blacks. Those who stayed black did so staying in UV intensive regions, those who gave up that protection did so moving to where it wasn't needed.

It's a direct comparison to the finches on the Galapagos Islands. Many adaptations of finches with different beaks to suit their diet, but all the same species.

12115700_1010689395678837_4541760523617467768_n.jpg

Whites evolved from blacks who migrated further north or south from Africa where darker more UV-resistent skin was needed. As they moved into areas with less intense UV radiation they gradually lost it for whatever they did need.

that theory has been debunked by the mapping of the human Genome, Mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosomes.

A very recent paper on Y-chromosomes published in 2012, (Re-Examing the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasians) in the Light of DNA Genealogy written by Anatole A. Klyosov and Igor L. Rozhanski) only confirms the denial of any African ancestry in non-Africans, and strongly supports the existence of a "common ancestor" who "would not necessarily be in Africa. In fact, it was never proven that he lived in Africa."

Central to results of this extensive examination of haplogroups (7,556) was the absence of any African genes. So lacking was the sampling of African genetic involvement, the researchers stated in their introduction that, "the finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from "African" haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid, as well as all non-African groups do not carry either SNI's M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262".

With the haplogroups not present in any African genes and an absence of dozens of African genetic markers, it is very difficult nigh on impossible to sustain any link to Africa. The researchers are adamant that their extensive study "offers evidence to re-examine the validity of the Out-of-Africa concept".

They see no genetic proof substantiating an African precedence in the Homo sapien tree, and maintain that "a more plausible interpretation might have been that both current Africans and non-Africans descended separately from a more ancient common ancestor, thus forming a proverbial fork".
Youre citing a long debunked source used by white supremacists.

Look at all the great Movie directors: Spielberg, Scorsese, Coppola, Ridley Scott, notice anything about them, a common thread? That's right!

Who do you have...Spike Lee?

You realize Romans and Greeks aren't "white" right?

Greeks and Romans are not white

I just got back from Rome Friday night. They all looked pretty white to me.
The term "white" is ever evolving. 100 years from now whites will claim James Brown was white.

well, he was a soulful as any of my white friends, so yeah, he can join
He would be offended at your offer.

Whites interestingly are evolving away. Both due to being outbred by non-whites but also due to UN intensity increasing making darker more UV-resistant skin necessary where it wasn't before.

Look at all the great Movie directors: Spielberg, Scorsese, Coppola, Ridley Scott, notice anything about them, a common thread? That's right!

Who do you have...Spike Lee?

LOL...Its easy to win at something when you dont allow others the chance to play
That insecurity is popping up again. We are talking about origins and he has deflected to "accomplishments".

C.O.M.I.C.S

Confederation of Original Man Immigrartion Control Service

Video wont play on my computer, but I would answer the question:

"One can live in the past or one can live in the present...White people rule the greatest country on earth ("rule" in as much as majority rules in America.) Who the hell gives a damn about the past, or would live in the past? lol..."

Obviously you care a great deal. You took the time to deflect on the thread while offering the strawman that someone claimed to want to live in the past. BTW most intelligent people care about the past. Its a great way to predict future behavior and remember errors. Arent you the guy that runs around quoting the bible?

Forum List

Back