Meet the real Lone Ranger

No way!!! Not in this racist country!!!

History like this kinda fucks up black peoples idea of how oppressed their people were.

interesting

kinda rubs shit on the idea that blacks need welfare from rich whitey to make it in the world.

and can't we say he was a black man? all this african american bullshit is getting fucking old.

I know an African-American, she's whiter than me.

• Banned

History like this kinda fucks up black peoples idea of how oppressed their people were.

That is your narrative whitey to make you feel better , strange how this and other history was never taught in schools. Well you bloated texas beer belly more is going to come out and is being taught and whitey world is sinking into the cesspool of history

That is your narrative whitey to make you feel better , strange how this and other history was never taught in schools. Well you bloated texas beer belly more is going to come out and is being taught

There are a lot of little known historical facts not mentioned in history books, this little fact wasn't an important enough part of history to garner attention.

FTR I don't drink beer.

This one story does that huh?

201503_1309_daiah_sm.jpg

And they turned him into a white guy because its not about race HODOR!

201503_1309_daiah_sm.jpg

I'm sure there are more stories like this.

As for as I know the lone ranger character was based on the work of Bass Reeves. It wasn't a biography.

201503_1309_daiah_sm.jpg

As for as I know the lone ranger character was based on the work of Bass Reeves. It wasn't a biography.

This guy obviously wasnt oppressed he only had to beat the living shit out of his master to gain freedom.

History like this kinda fucks up black peoples idea of how oppressed they were? :rofl:

He was on the run and fearing for his life for wanting freedom. Stop being a dumbass

201503_1309_daiah_sm.jpg

This guy obviously wasnt oppressed he only had to beat the living shit out of his master to gain freedom.

History like this kinda fucks up black peoples idea of how oppressed they were? :rofl:

He was on the run and fearing for his life for wanting freedom. Stop being a dumbass

" It is unclear how and exactly when Bass Reeves left his owner but at some point during the Civil War he gained his freedom. One account recalls how Bass Reeves and his owner had an altercation over a card game. Reeves severely beat his owner and fled to the Indian Territory where he lived as a fugitive slave among the Creeks and Seminoles."

- See more at: Reeves, Bass (1838-1910) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

"At the most opportune moment, Reeves escaped while George was sleeping and took off out west for Indian Territory. Accounts vary on whether Bass beat up George as he left, and whether his immediate aim was freedom or to escape punishment over a card game dispute."

http://mentalfloss.com/article/33537/life-and-times-deputy-us-marshal-bass-reeves

It seems convenient to not recognize the many free blacks who owned slaves. I mean , after all, blacks were supposed to be the oppressed.

It seems convenient to not recognize the many free blacks who owned slaves. I mean , after all, blacks were supposed to be the oppressed.

You're stringing together nonsense. I notice you never say blacks werent oppressed because not even you will pretend to be that stupid.

Free blacks existed that means America didnt racist LMAO

You're stringing together nonsense. I notice you never say blacks werent oppressed because not even you will pretend to be that stupid.

Some blacks were not oppressed. Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

Only ten percent of Americans owned slaves, so you want to paint the entire country with the same brush. Shows how intellectually challenged you are.

Some blacks were not oppressed.

True

Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

2 false statements. Blacks were property and if they were free they had to prove it. Whites werent and didnt have to.

Only ten percent of Americans owned slaves, so you want to paint the entire country with the same brush. Shows how intellectually challenged you are.

According to you, but that doesnt mean anything. You've been lying the whole time anyway

Some blacks were not oppressed.

True

Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

2 false statements. Blacks were property and if they were free they had to prove it. Whites werent and didnt have to.

According to you, but that doesnt mean anything. You've been lying the whole time anyway

I was being generous with the ten percent number.

It was actually a lot lower.

In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the US census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves. Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

Some blacks were not oppressed. Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

No the first slave owner was not Black. That retarded claim has been debunked several times rather emphatically.

Blacks werent Oppressed because the Lone Ranger existed

Then

Blacks werent oppressed because something about the number of slave owners

Then

Blacks were free as white people because there were black slave owners

:rofl:

Forum List

Back