Where are "white" people indigenous to?

You realize Romans and Greeks aren't "white" right?

Greeks and Romans are not white

I just got back from Rome Friday night. They all looked pretty white to me.
The term "white" is ever evolving. 100 years from now whites will claim James Brown was white.

well, he was a soulful as any of my white friends, so yeah, he can join
He would be offended at your offer.

I sure hope so

Look at all the great Movie directors: Spielberg, Scorsese, Coppola, Ridley Scott, notice anything about them, a common thread? That's right!

Who do you have...Spike Lee?

LOL...Its easy to win at something when you dont allow others the chance to play
That insecurity is popping up again. We are talking about origins and he has deflected to "accomplishments".

Origins is a store in Grand Central, we care about results

Look at all the great Movie directors: Spielberg, Scorsese, Coppola, Ridley Scott, notice anything about them, a common thread? That's right!

LOL...Its easy to win at something when you dont allow others the chance to play
That insecurity is popping up again. We are talking about origins and he has deflected to "accomplishments".

Origins is a store in Grand Central, we care about results
If that were true you wouldnt be on this thread. You would be on a thread about results. Its pretty obvious your feelings were hurt.

Blacks aren't allowed to direct?

Really?
Says the guy that didnt know what indigenous meant. :itsok:

I know what it means, it dosen't make a difference

Accomplishments of the evil hollywood liberal no doubt

Blacks aren't allowed to direct?

Really?
Says the guy that didnt know what indigenous meant. :itsok:

I know what it means, it dosen't make a difference
Now that I taught you I hope you are able to retain that knowledge. Of course it makes a difference. Its the topic of the thread silly.

Hey I won at Basketball today. I locked the doors of the gym preventing anyone from coming in and made free throws.

Me: 42 points
Them: 0

dont enjoy saying this but DTMB is right in that the term "caucasian" refers to someone from the, Caucus' mtns region of a light hue

Anyone know where that is today? :eusa_whistle:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Obviously you care a great deal. You took the time to deflect on the thread while offering the strawman that someone claimed to want to live in the past. BTW most intelligent people care about the past. Its a great way to predict future behavior and remember errors. Arent you the guy that runs around quoting the bible?

Perhaps your brain is too BURNT from too much of this (LOLOLOLOL:)

image.jpg

But I said, "...or live in the past." Brain fry, brain die, eh? LOLOLOLOLOL

Obviously you care a great deal. You took the time to deflect on the thread while offering the strawman that someone claimed to want to live in the past. BTW most intelligent people care about the past. Its a great way to predict future behavior and remember errors. Arent you the guy that runs around quoting the bible?

Perhaps your brain is too BURNT from too much of this (LOLOLOLOL:)

image.jpg

But I said, "...or live in the past." Brain fry, brain die, eh? LOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah you said....No one else mentioned your strawman.

It's irrelevant. Every civilization that ever amounted to anything on this planet was built by whites. Wherever we go, greatness soon follows

Are you sure? The Persian Empire was significant. The Babylonians, The Mongols and The Chinese all have significant historical impact on the modern world.

I wouldn't dismiss any civilization outright.

You realize Romans and Greeks aren't "white" right?

Greeks and Romans are not white

I just got back from Rome Friday night. They all looked pretty white to me.
The term "white" is ever evolving. 100 years from now whites will claim James Brown was white.

Just a few years ago the Irish and Italians werent white lol
But were they ever "people of color"?

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

r

Not to throw a left hook in to any of this, but did you know that 50% of ALL MALES in Europe are related to King Tut, and 70% of all men in Great Britain are related to King Tut..... DNA results. (of course these are just the men who have been DNA tracked, but they can get pretty solid percentages from such)

So, are we whites mostly Egyptian?

Last edited:
Not to throw a left hook in to any of this, but did you know that 50% of ALL MALES in Europe are related to King Tut, and 65% of all men in Great Britain are related to King Tut..... DNA results. (of course these are just the men who have been DNA tracked, but they can get pretty solid percentages from such)

So, are we whites mostly Egyptian?
Or spawn of prostitutes from all over the known world at the time.

2988E0F800000578-3119310-image-m-15_1434019308996.jpg

Modern Europe was only formed 5,000 years ago when mass migration from southern Russia and Georgia brought new languages, technology and dairy farming to the continent, a study has revealed. Researchers in one of the largest studies of the DNA of Bronze Age skeletons, found that a huge shift of people from the Caucasus region in third millennium BC, brought migrants to northern Europe. And they carried a genetic mutation that allowed adults to tolerate drinking cow’s milk.

Read more: Modern Europe was formed by milk-drinking Russians

We are indigenous to Europe, asshole.

A real proud Englishman would blown the heads off those lying black supremacist assholes.

Forum List

Back