Where are the women who accused Trump?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
That story died down very quickly and I've heard nothing about it since.

I did a Google search and the most recent story was posted in December of last year.

If Trump really attacked all these women, why did they fade away into the woodwork after the election was over?

This is very strange.

BTW. The MAGA Voters in training.

giphy.gif

They didn't pay them to stick around very long. They're all back on their corners.

I did a Google search and the most recent story was posted in December of last year.

If Trump really attacked all these women, why did they fade away into the woodwork after the election was over?

This is very strange.

I've raised this issue many times. It was a fraud, a well planned methodology once they believed he was going to represent the GOP. It backfired. The biggest reason it backfired other than it being a complete fabrication, is that Trump went on the offensive and paraded out all the women who accused Bill and they were chastised for being a victim.

As has been said, Trump is a counter puncher. These women clearly are either lying or don't have a case. Regardless, they quickly disappeared once their Democratic handlers lost the election,

This is very strange.

"..If Trump really attacked all these women.."

Are you saying trump lied?

This is very strange.

I've raised this issue many times. It was a fraud, a well planned methodology once they believed he was going to represent the GOP. It backfired. The biggest reason it backfired other than it being a complete fabrication, is that Trump went on the offensive and paraded out all the women who accused Bill and they were chastised for being a victim.

As has been said, Trump is a counter puncher. These women clearly are either lying or don't have a case. Regardless, they quickly disappeared once their Democratic handlers lost the election,

Jeeez.

What's with all you trumpanzees saying trump lied?

This is very strange.

Consider the Democrats. It's not strange at all.

This is very strange.

Denial isn't funny.

This is very strange.

Denial isn't funny.

It is if you do it with style and flair!

This is very strange.
You think they've gone away? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If Trump really did all these bad things, then why did these women fade away into the woodwork after the election was over?

I want to see a revival of this story. If Trump is guilty, so be it.

If Trump is guilty, so be it. Let the women come forward.

The silence in this thread is deafening.

Show me the evidence that Trump sexually harassed women.

Show me that these women are pursuing this accusations to the full extent of the law.

Forum List

Back