That Harvey Weinershnitzel Guy Is A Trip

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
I was listening to the recording of him demanding for that Gutierrez chick to watch him shower....how sad can someone be? He starts off pleading and then demands she do it. "Don't embarrass me at this hotel"... Dude, bro....come on guy. The only person embarrassing you is yourself.

All that money & power, and still just a fat, frumpy groveling slug of a man.

He deserves everything coming his way, even though I believe most Hollywood actresses are whores and knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

• Banned
I was listening to the recording of him demanding for that Gutierrez chick to watch him shower....how sad can someone be? He starts off pleading and then demands she do it. "Don't embarrass me at this hotel"... Dude, bro....come on guy. The only person embarrassing you is yourself.

He deserves everything coming his way, even though I believe most Hollywood actresses are whores and knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

This is only what we have EVIDENCE of, and it was insane by itself. The only reason hitlery and other moonbats did not circle the wagons is because it's likely far worse than we have been told. I'll be interested in seeing what comes out in the future regarding that sociopath.

This is only what we have EVIDENCE of, and it was insane by itself. The only reason hitlery and other moonbats did not circle the wagons is because it's likely far worse than we have been told. I'll be interested in seeing what comes out in the future regarding that sociopath.
Why old Trump looks like a Catholic priest compared to this guy...

Weinstein is about as attractive as a filthy toilet.

He's as sickening as the Orange Posse Grabber.

Forum List

Back