Where Are The USMB Independents On The Romney/Trump/Birther Issue?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm not talking about those rabid RWers that are ashamed of the Bush legacy that's afraid to be called Republican now, I'm talking about the real, true, bonafide middle-of-the-road folks. The ones that have voted both parties at all levels.

How is this Trump/Romney/Birther thing sitting with you?

Trump is an idiot. And Romney has been quoted as saying he doesn't agree with all of his supporters on issues.

Again, Trump is an idiot, especially when it comes to the birth thing. It's over Trump, Obama was born in Hawaii.

Trump is an idiot. And Romney has been quoted as saying he doesn't agree with all of his supporters on issues.

Again, Trump is an idiot, especially when it comes to the birth thing. It's over Trump, Obama was born in Hawaii.

Obama may have been born in Hawaii, but Barry Soetoro was born in Kenya.

Team Romney: Not gonna play repudiation game | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Mitt Romney's refusal to repudiate Donald Trump sends a signal, both to Democrats and the voting public: With the nation's future at stake in this November's election, Romney will not accommodate calls that he disown supporters who make ill-considered, unpopular, or sometimes outrageous statements on matters not fundamental to the campaign.

Smart politics. As the article reminds us, John McCain played the media distraction game and all it got him was a pat on the head from the MSM and a big fat loss.

Trump seems to be priming up for another public embarassment like he got when Obama referred to him as a Circus Barker and/or when he pwn3d his ass at the roast.

Some palookas don't know when to quit.

Seems to be working quite well in the two-teeth/one-teeth, redneck set though.

Seen quite a few RWers on this very board run with it and have a field day with it.

That's who you guys are backing?

Should be fun times.

I'm not talking about those rabid RWers that are ashamed of the Bush legacy that's afraid to be called Republican now, I'm talking about the real, true, bonafide middle-of-the-road folks. The ones that have voted both parties at all levels.

It's ludicrous and discredits the GOP and Romney as a whole.

Both sides are making plenty of tactical errors in what will be a very close race.

Trump seems to be priming up for another public embarassment like he got when Obama referred to him as a Circus Barker and/or when he pwn3d his ass at the roast.

Seen quite a few RWers on this very board run with it and have a field day with it.

Should be fun times.

trump is an idiot. who cares?

that is all

Should be fun times.

conservatives here support Trump for President? Really?

Should be fun times.

There are RWers here backing Trump? Good luck with that. :lol: (morons)

I was unaware of the requirement that a political candidate must either agree publicly, or disavow publicly, every opinion one of their supporters espouses.

I think Obama is unaware of that requirement as well.

You're a liar. Of course you morons want to tie any supporter to Obama.

I was unaware of the requirement that a political candidate must either agree publicly, or disavow publicly, every opinion one of their supporters espouses.

I think Obama is unaware of that requirement as well.

You're a liar. Of course you morons want to tie any supporter to Obama.

Supporter? No. Advisors, yes.

Don't care. I've learned to take what TV stars say about politics with a grain of salt.

I have a question, Marc.

We have high unemployment. We have inflating food and energy costs. We have insane debt. We have violent revolutions going throughout the world. We have corruption, hubris, and insanity at all levels of government.

Considering all that, why the hell do you think anyone cares one iota about Donald Trump and the birthers?

Right off the top of my head, they don't care about it any more than Romney does.

It's ludicrous and discredits the GOP and Romney as a whole.

Both sides are making plenty of tactical errors in what will be a very close race.

How? Does the fact that Obama takes money from a guys that insults women and put bombs outside schools reflect badly on democrats, or does that not count?

Forum List

Back