Where Are the Moderate Muslims We Hear About?

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

Business-man-fetal-position.jpg
Find one and we will see.
Where do you live bumfuck? My city is full of moderate muslims. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our doctors, our family. Travel out of your small, mountainous, West Virginia village once in a while woulda ya?

lol yeah right ... where have I heard those kinds of anecdotes before? Oh yeah, from Christians in the ME and the Balkans and elsewhere who lived side by side with their 'Muslim friends' for decades, all warm and fuzzy, right up until they decided to kill them and their families in uprisings by Jihadi vermin. Never mind ...

Actually, moderate Muslims, Christians and Jews manage to live side by side all over the globe. You allow yourself to be prejudiced by the actions of a cultist faction of one of them. It's akin to judging all of Christianity by Fred Phelps.

Really? What was the Christian, Hindu, and other populations of these countries in the past, and what are they now, again? You're deliberately avoiding the complete story, as usual. They pay 'dhimmi taxes',i.e. extortion payments, and they're second and third class citizens in Islamo-Vermin Land.

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

Where do you live bumfuck? My city is full of moderate muslims. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our doctors, our family. Travel out of your small, mountainous, West Virginia village once in a while woulda ya?

lol yeah right ... where have I heard those kinds of anecdotes before? Oh yeah, from Christians in the ME and the Balkans and elsewhere who lived side by side with their 'Muslim friends' for decades, all warm and fuzzy, right up until they decided to kill them and their families in uprisings by Jihadi vermin. Never mind ...

Actually, moderate Muslims, Christians and Jews manage to live side by side all over the globe. You allow yourself to be prejudiced by the actions of a cultist faction of one of them. It's akin to judging all of Christianity by Fred Phelps.

Really? What was the Christian, Hindu, and other populations of these countries in the past, and what are they now, again? You're deliberately avoiding the complete story, as usual. They pay 'dhimmi taxes',i.e. extortion payments, and they're second and third class citizens in Islamo-Vermin Land.

I'm sorry but my gibberish to English translator is on the fritz. Try again later.

Don't expect others to do your work for you. Google is your friend.
I couldn't find any either.

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.
Then, you actually have to look.
Ya, I couldn't find any moderate Muslims either. CAIR was no help too.

I think that's because you have no desire to find any.

Great point. I bet the a hole has no desire to find any moderate pedophiles, Nazis, or Maoists, either, the bigot ...

Wow. Equate Muslims with Nazi's. Idiotic.

Moderate Muslims? Look at Muslims in America.

Where do they pay dhimmi taxes?

Millions of them live here and billions of them live elsewhere in the world.
Fake news.

There are 3 million living in the United States. How many of them have caused a problem?
comparing western muslims to ME muslims is ignorant, IMO.
Their main problem is their religious culture. That shit cant fly here. It does there. A lot of the time, its even legislated.
People in the U.K. And Canada are being prosecuted for blasphemy. Only time until the US does too.

link?

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.
To be silent is to agree with what is going on.

I'll take your silence on forced child marriages and FGM in the non-Islamic world as agreement then.

I'm sorry but my gibberish to English translator is on the fritz. Try again later.

Nobody expects any real facts from sick deviants, so no problem. Nobody takes your propaganda seriously.

I couldn't find any either.

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.
Then, you actually have to look.
Ya, I couldn't find any moderate Muslims either. CAIR was no help too.

I think that's because you have no desire to find any.

Great point. I bet the a hole has no desire to find any moderate pedophiles, Nazis, or Maoists, either, the bigot ...

Wow. Equate Muslims with Nazi's. Idiotic.

Moderate Muslims? Look at Muslims in America.

True, they're far worse than Nazis, so it's unfair to them to be lumped with them. In America? You Calypso Louie and the NOI and the rest, and you think they're 'moderates'? Every single Muslim organization in America and their Wahhabist mosques are terror organizations or very cozy with terrorist organizations. They probably do seem 'moderate' to you, not anybody else who isn't a sociopath.

Millions of them live here and billions of them live elsewhere in the world.
Fake news.

There are 3 million living in the United States. How many of them have caused a problem?
comparing western muslims to ME muslims is ignorant, IMO.
Their main problem is their religious culture. That shit cant fly here. It does there. A lot of the time, its even legislated.
People in the U.K. And Canada are being prosecuted for blasphemy. Only time until the US does too.
Sounds like a big load of bigoted bovine excrement to me.

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.

They wouldn't lift a finger to stop their fellow Muslims committing terrorist acts, and they don't mind their orgs and mosques and madrassas being recruiting grounds and cover for them either, so yes, that doesn't count as being 'moderate' at all.
More lies. More equine excrement!

Muslims hold key to fighting terror | Toronto Star

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.

And the Pedo-Friendlies jump in to defend their favorite deviants, right on cue; Islam has always been wildly popular with homosexuals, since raping young boys is widely accepted and practiced in Islamic 'cultures'. homosexuals were the main propagandists for the current fad of babbling about 'Golden Ages' and other rubbish, popular with homos because Muslims kill Christians and Jews, so they must be natural allies for homos, according to the 'logic' these sociopaths use.
Pedo friendly?? You better watch that shit jackass!! That is as stupid as stupid gets. You people alternately say shit like this and in the next heartbeat say that we should ban Muslims because they are a threat to gays-even when you don't really give a fuck about gays.

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

They were in the cages the isis guys put at the bottom of the swimming pool....

Yep- ISIS hates moderate Muslims.

You finally got something right.

Of course then you just play right into the ISIS agenda by trying to make this a battle between the West and all Muslims- which is what ISIS wants.

They wouldn't lift a finger to stop their fellow Muslims committing terrorist acts, and they don't mind their orgs and mosques and madrassas being recruiting grounds and cover for them either, so yes, that doesn't count as being 'moderate' at all.
More lies. More equine excrement!

Muslims hold key to fighting terror | Toronto Star

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.

And the Pedo-Friendlies jump in to defend their favorite deviants, right on cue; Islam has always been wildly popular with homosexuals, since raping young boys is widely accepted and practiced in Islamic 'cultures'. homosexuals were the main propagandists for the current fad of babbling about 'Golden Ages' and other rubbish, popular with homos because Muslims kill Christians and Jews, so they must be natural allies for homos, according to the 'logic' these sociopaths use.
Pedo friendly?? You better watch that shit jackass!! That is as stupid as stupid gets. You people alternately say shit like this and in the next heartbeat say that we should ban Muslims because they are a threat to gays-even when you don't really give a fuck about gays.

Well to be fair- they actually usually agree with ISIS when it comes to gays.

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

Its not as though you'll find anything factual at the sites you frequent.

Seriously. If you actually wanted to know, you would find out. You don't so you don't.

This thread is just trolling.

As I recall...in the Balkans...it was the Christian Serbs committing genocide on the Muslims.

Lets be honest about it. The moderate muslims don't matter and they never have. When ever there are those in the extreme who are willing to do the unthinkable, that there are more moderates makes no difference at all.

You hear about the majority of muslims being peaceful. That is quite true. But also quite irrelevant. The peaceful majority has always been irrelevant.

In Germany during WWII, the majority of germans were peaceful people. But that did not stop the Nazis from murdering 6 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

In the old Soviet Union, the majority of russians were peaceful people. That did not stop 20 million people from being killed. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

In pre WWII and during WWII in Japan, the majority of japanese were peaceful people. That did not stop the Imperial Army from butchering its way across SE Asia killing millions, many with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

On 9/11/01 there were 2.3 million arab muslims living in the US. 19 radical muslims murdered almost 3,000 people and changed the fundamental fabris of our society. The peaceful majority was completely irrelevant. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

Most intelligence services around the world estimate that radical muslims make up around 15% to 20% of the muslim population. That means 80% to 85% of the muslim population around the world is peaceful. But with a muslim population of 1.8 billion, that leaves 270-360 million radicals dedicated to the utter destruction of our civilization.

Most of you have seen me post on various topics, and should know that I am a fairly rational guy who does not promote hate, violence or favor war. But to expect normal warfare techniques to do anything at all against the threats we face is insanity. It hasn't worked in the decades we have been trying it. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that will change.

The only hope we have of not continuing this insanity is to strike fast, strike hard, and strike completely against any and all radical terrorists. This idea that you cut off the head of the snake is worthless. You burn the entire reptile.

If terrorists strike, you strike them down immediately. Then you destroy those who harbored or assisted them. Then you destroy those who funded them, whether they sell us oil or not. Both sides of the aisle in Washinton have clamored for action. But both sides have refused to call Saudi Arabia out on their participation in terrorism around the world. People celebrate Trump's ban on people from Iran, Iraq or whatever. Again, it is irrelevant. Did he ban people from Saudi Arabia? Of the 19 terrorists involved in 9/11, 15 were from Saudi Arabia. Why are they treated with kid gloves?

The difference between peace time and war time has become impossible to tell. Our politicians use the threat of attacks to erode our liberties, while doing little or nothing to change tactics or stop the next attack.

Want to stop it? Go after those who do it, those who help them, and those who finance them.

Yes, with "only" 15% to 20% of muslims being radicals, that leaves 1.44 to 1.53 BILLION peaceful muslims worldwide. They are completely irrelevant. It also means there are 270 to 360 million radicals who want us all dead. Make it too expensive to do, to help or to fund ever again.

Forum List

Back