Where are the marches? Where are the protests? Where are the threads? Where are the lefties?

Shootings in Chicago kill 2, including 16-year-old boy, and wound 4

7 wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening

Where are the demands for new gun legislation in Chicago?
Where is the blame game crowd to condemn the inner city culture that leads to this?
Why is it only shootings involving white victims draw the attention of the left?
Where are the endless threads from the left that have to all be merged?
Where is the national wall to wall coverage on CNN & BSNBC?
Why do no lefties care about the lives of inner city victims?

When will you tire of having your racist hypocrisy exposed?

While the so called mass shootings may grab all the headlines they pale in comparison to all of the lives that are destroyed every week in our inner cities. The school shooting in Florida had no more personal effect on your life than all the individuals gunned down in Chicago yet only one of them gets your attention, why?

I know why. It's because all these liberal run big cities already have strict gun laws so the victims can not advance your narrative. They also mostly use hand guns so that wrecks your rifle argument.

Face it, your political game is pointless. You will NEVER get 34 states to agree to altering the 2nd so it is time for you to focus on things you can have a positive outcome on. Like a civics education for yourself.

Gramps, I've explained this to you before.

The Indiana border is 25 minutes from South Chicago.

The Wisconsin border is an hour.

Illinois has some of the best gun safety laws in the country. But that doesn't stop straw buyers from smuggling weapons in, feeding the black market in South Chicago.

/Thread
Having access to guns =/= murder.
A rotten culture and contempt for the law does however.

I keep saying to lock them up. Not sure what more of a response you want from a liberal.

Personally I want them to just shut the fuck up, emigrate to North Korea, Cuba, or Zimbabwe.

They will be much happier there. Their "response" is beneath worthless.

Where is the blame game crowd to condemn the inner city culture that leads to this?
Why is it only shootings involving white victims draw the attention of the left?

While the so called mass shootings may grab all the headlines they pale in comparison to all of the lives that are destroyed every week in our inner cities. The school shooting in Florida had no more personal effect on your life than all the individuals gunned down in Chicago yet only one of them gets your attention, why?

I know why. It's because all these liberal run big cities already have strict gun laws so the victims can not advance your narrative. They also mostly use hand guns so that wrecks your rifle argument.

Face it, your political game is pointless. You will NEVER get 34 states to agree to altering the 2nd so it is time for you to focus on things you can have a positive outcome on. Like a civics education for yourself.

Gramps, I've explained this to you before.

The Indiana border is 25 minutes from South Chicago.

The Wisconsin border is an hour.

Illinois has some of the best gun safety laws in the country. But that doesn't stop straw buyers from smuggling weapons in, feeding the black market in South Chicago.

/Thread
Everywhere there are strict laws prohibiting an item it is the neighboring state's fault if the policy fails? Well shit! I am gonna use that on my wife when she tells me no and the neighbor winks.
"Well honey...I know marriage vows and all but...it's HER fault!"
Thanks buddy!

First you have to get them to stop looking at homicides and start looking at shootings.
Please clarify.

Exactly what I said. The argument has been a decrease in homicides; in reality, it's the number of shootings or people shot.

Also, lock the kids up.
TBH...Chicago, when viewed from any angle has a serious issue. However, the OP is correct, any discussion of Chicago is hushed, even ignored.
One can make a few a few calculated assumptions.
Why is that? What do you think about Chicago violence and the apparent reticence to speak about it?

Chicago indicates choices. You can't demand that all of these good folks be released from jails and prisons AND end gun violence. You can't jump up and down about a drug war and demand release from jails and prisons AND end a lot of the gang violence. People haven't been told how to respond to that. Frankly, people would have to stop jumping and down screaming and actually look at the policies that have been rolled out in the last five years. They just don't give a shit unless it serves a political purpose.

get the guns first - due process second..:1peleas:

where are the protests, marches, and contempt for the President and his intent to walk all over the constitution ?

Fuk Trump and his drone hypocrites.

Why should their be marches and whatnot?

Due Process...in most crimes always comes second.

If you are suspected of murdering somebody, you go directly
to jail with no bail and you sit there until due process runs its
course.

You are presumed to be innocent, but you are presumed that
while sitting in a jail cell.

where are the protests, marches, and contempt for the President and his intent to walk all over the constitution ?

course.

bull shit ... BULLSHIT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NOBODY COMES IN YOUR HOUSE AND SEARCHES IT WITHOUT A GODDAMN SEARCH WARRANT !!!

course.

Not entirely true. I have had police in my home that had no warrant and they certainly were not invited.

course.

Not entirely true. I have had police in my home that had no warrant and they certainly were not invited.

Bullshit, Gramps. We all know you sent out party invites and they were just confused by the date.

course.

If the state has a red flag law, they can confiscate a weapon on
cause.

LefTards can’t give two shits about anything until CNN tells them to. CNN hasn’t constructed an “angle” to use against the GOP with regard to the black on black criminality and killings in Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore...etc.
An ‘awesome opportunity’ arose in Florida and CNN quickly had an angle on it...they had all their brain dead drones programmed within minutes. Filthy fucks!

RW asshats bitch about Dems not marching and kiss Trumps sorry ass for confiscating their guns ..

nah, not a thing wrong with that picture - nothing at all.

RW asshats bitch about Dems not marching and kiss Trumps sorry ass for confiscating their guns ..

nah, not a thing wrong with that picture - nothing at all.
You seem a bit unhinged. I don't own any guns and I never mentioned Trump.

Did you perhaps eat a lot of paint chips as a child? Tide pods as an adult?

March 24 there is a major rally for gun control which over 70% of Americans want.
Be there or be square.

get the guns first - due process second..

Remember after every massacre the bedwetters insisted OBAMA was coming for their guns.... which he never did of course. But their cult leader literally said what you wrote... to suspend the constitution and get THEIR guns...
Their response?
((((( crickets)))))))

MUST - NOT - HOLD - OUR - DEAR - LEADER —ACCOUNTABLE - FOR - ANYTHING.

They are lying on their couches conceiving of new increasingly cunning ways to loot Americans. Obviously the first step is to confiscate the protection.

They are lying on their couches conceiving of new increasingly cunning ways to loot Americans. Obviously the first step is to confiscate the protection.

Pfft. That would require actual work.

If we are to have a REAL DISCUSSION about gun murders in this country why is the source of most of those murders ignored?
The left are all to happy to use them in the statistics column but ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to actually address them directly.

Because there is not a white person involved to lynch

-Geaux

Forum List

Back