Zone1 When you pray, how often do you think of others?

I never used to refer to others going through issues when I prayed (if I'm even aware of their issues) but over the last couple of years I have done so. I'm not sure it has helped me at all but it feels proper and I'm always hoping others are praying for me too. Is there any guidance on such approaches in biblical texts?

Are you serving God or others?
Do you Trust in God ... Or are you unsure if He needs you to remind Him of someone else?

I only pray for Wisdom, Strength and Guidance ... Worked out pretty well so far.
If what you are doing works for you ... I certainly would step in God's way.

Ok, but based upon your previous post it would seem you wouldn't even need to do that, right?

Couldn't I respond to your post that you only pray for Wisdom, Strength and Guidance by saying... Do you Trust in God?

Ok, but based upon your previous post it would seem you wouldn't even need to do that, right?

Couldn't I respond to your post that you only pray for Wisdom, Strength and Guidance by saying... Are you serving God or others? Do you Trust in God ... Or are you unsure if He needs you to remind Him of someone else?

That's because you are trying to make it mean something it doesn't.

If I trust in God ... And Serve God ... And He has His own Will ,,,
I am not going to try and tell Him what His Will is ... Or what He should be doing.

I am simply going to ask Him for the Wisdom to recognize His Will ... The Strength to do His Will ...
And Guidance on how to do so ... DUH ... :auiqs.jpg:

That's because you are trying to make it mean something it doesn't.

If I trust in God ... And Serve God ... And He has His own Will ,,,
I am not going to try and tell Him what His Will is ... Or what He should be doing.

I am simply going to ask Him for the Wisdom to recognize His Will ... The Strength to do His Will ...
And Guidance on how to do so ... DUH ... :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, I'm not trying to make it mean something it doesn't. I mirrored what you did to the other poster.

So let me ask my QUESTION to you again... do you believe prayer serves no purpose?

Forum List

Back