Zone1 When you pray, how often do you think of others?

We know. You're mad at God. We get it.
Wrong again

I have no emotions invested in gods but you do so you have to think everyone does.

Prayer results in nothing but the comforting of the ego of the person saying the prayer because they can fool themselves that they actually did something help someone.

It's no different than wearing those silly colored plastic bracelets

Wrong again

I have no emotions invested in gods but you do so you have to think everyone does.

Prayer results in nothing but the comforting of the ego of the person saying the prayer because they can fool themselves that they actually did something help someone.

It's no different than wearing those silly colored plastic bracelets

I'm not talking about emotion. I'm talking about the fact that you supposedly don't believe in God, yet are here in this forum talking about Him a lot.

I'm not talking about emotion. I'm talking about the fact that you supposedly don't believe in God, yet are here in this forum talking about Him a lot.
I never said I don't believe in gods. In fact I have told you more than once that I am not an atheist.

So then you believe, but you're angry at Him. I'm not even saying you don't have a right to be angry. But maybe not at Him.
If gods exist they aren't the god in the Bible.

And I have no anger towards gods. In fact I don't really think that if any gods exist that they really care about us puny humans. Immortal all powerful gods caring about a short-lived species like us would be akin to us saying we love every single mayfly during its 10 minute lifespan

If gods exist they aren't the god in the Bible.

And I have no anger towards gods. In fact I don't really think that if any gods exist that they really care about us puny humans. Immortal all powerful gods caring about a short-lived species like us would be akin to us saying we love every single mayfly during its 10 minute lifespan

You sound mad.

How have you personally ever been harmed by people who have faith?

Forum List

Back