When Will We See A May 29 Commission?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There were over 12 THOUSAND insurrections authorized by the Democrat Party, every one more violent and destructive than the Jan6 millling around.

Mark Simone asked a mighty good question....the title.

Mark Simone

Why Not a May 29th Committee To Investigate the Democrats Insurrection?

Look up the May 29th, 2020 riots in front of the White House. In the blocks before the White House, violent rioters, looted and burned everything in site and headed for the White House gates.

The only thing that made this different from January 6th is that unlike Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump was prepared and had massive amounts of security standing by.

The White House had to use a massive amount of force that night to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail. Here are some videos of that night:

The checks and balances do not work

US4CC.meme.riotors - imperfect_constitution.png

The pigs should pay since they decided that murder is ok done by the state, which is exactly what Polident wants

The DOJ won't be swayed by attempts at denial, dilution, deflection or dismissal. It will continue to do its job, and it will either it will indict or it will not. Garland won't indict unless he thinks the case is air tight. Can't blame him for that.

Everything else is just the same old predictable noise, and no one who claims they know what's going on is being honest.

The DOJ won't be swayed by attempts at denial, dilution, deflection or dismissal. It will continue to do its job, and it will either it will indict or it will not. Garland won't indict unless he thinks the case is air tight. Can't blame him for that.

Everything else is just the same old predictable noise, and no one who claims they know what's going on is being honest.

Two questions as a challenge to your intellect and your integrity:

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the OP that brought your crawling in.....

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the following: you are and will always be a lying sack of effluvium. It is the only role you were born to play.

Two questions as a challenge to your intellect and your integrity:

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the OP that brought your crawling in.....

Is there any....ANY...error or untruth in the following: you are and will always be a lying sack of effluvium. It is the only role you were born to play.
You are no challenge to anyone's integrity.

You are "good" for two things: One-sided right wing talking points, and personal insults & name-calling.

As I've told you before, as you've confirmed before. I'm not intimidated by middle school-level bullies.

I made my point. If you don't like it, if it hurts your feelings, too bad.

You are no challenge to anyone's integrity.

You are "good" for two things: One-sided right wing talking points, and personal insults & name-calling.

As I've told you before, as you've confirmed before. I'm not intimidated by middle school-level bullies.

I made my point. If you don't like it, if it hurts your feelings, too bad.

Simple enough to prove you are exactly as I described you.

You were incensed at the truth posted in the OP.....yet have no way to dispute it.

Hence, the intellectual and integrity deficit you expose.

Get it, effluvium???

There were over 12 THOUSAND insurrections authorized by the Democrat Party, every one more violent and destructive than the Jan6 millling around.

Mark Simone

Look up the May 29th, 2020 riots in front of the White House. In the blocks before the White House, violent rioters, looted and burned everything in site and headed for the White House gates.

The only thing that made this different from January 6th is that unlike Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump was prepared and had massive amounts of security standing by.

The White House had to use a massive amount of force that night to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail. Here are some videos of that night:

I know, to me he's just another coward.
The above mental patient's post is an exhibit of the lack of self-awareness of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Leftist MOB burned a church, and attempted to siege the Whitehouse? No big deal, ha ha Bunker Boy.

Mr. New York Simone is 100% correct in pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, and Mr. glow is lost.

Simple enough to prove you are exactly as I described you.

You were incensed at the truth posted in the OP.....yet have no way to dispute it.

Hence, the intellectual and integrity deficit you expose.

Get it, effluvium???

Mark Simone

And again, exactly as I described. It's all you know. One-sided right wing talking points (this time a cut and paste from hardcore right winger Mark Simone) and personal attacks. DAMN I'm good. I'm so good that you folks jump at the chance to illustrate my points for me. Every day.

Keep your tribute to Mac going. Good stuff.

Forum List

Back