When Will We Decide The Left Has Gone Too Far?

Well, lets see. You think someone stole an election from you and you've done nothing except bitch about it on the Internet.

So you either don't really believe the election was stolen or you're the world's leading pussy.
Use it wisely.

1700453466729.png

I got nothing. Since 81 million people voted for a party that persecutes Trump or the police and sanctions "mostly peaceful" race riots and that self same president lets a Chinese spy balloon fly over, gets millions from China for no reason after for no reason what soever, What could be wrong with any of THAT?

Nah, the left has long since gone too far. So has the right. All we hear are the assholes on both sides and assholes are assholes.
Nah.....the right basically has stayed put, which is what conservatives do.
Look up conservatism.

It's just that the more left everyone goes the more right the center becomes.

The truth is Democrats are burning the candle at both ends by putting far left and far right radicals (Muslims) under the same tent.
So what you're left with is the Democrats telling everyone that moderates or conservatives are turning radical....in an attempt to distract from their own ever increasing extremism. They simply try not to go too far all at once, and just continue to push everyone further and further left till we accept a fascist state for a government. The reason they agree with Islam is because Marxists and Islamic radicals dream of the destruction of Western values and Western Democracies. Muslims figure eventually the only people left will be stupid Democrats who can be talked into lighting the fires to their own ovens.

When is the left stepping over the line?

Apparently never.

Oh, the door is open. Once they went after the kids they stepped in it.

It's going to keep getting worse and worse for them.

Nah.....the right basically has stayed put, which is what conservatives do.
Look up conservatism.

It's just that the more left everyone goes the more right the center becomes.

The truth is Democrats are burning the candle at both ends by putting far left and far right radicals (Muslims) under the same tent.
So what you're left with is the Democrats telling everyone that moderates or conservatives are turning radical....in an attempt to distract from their own ever increasing extremism. They simply try not to go too far all at once, and just continue to push everyone further and further left till we accept a fascist state for a government. The reason they agree with Islam is because Marxists and Islamic radicals dream of the destruction of Western values and Western Democracies. Muslims figure eventually the only people left will be stupid Democrats who can be talked into lighting the fires to their own ovens.
Most of the conservatives are long gone, quit, primaried, whatever. The conservatives were center right, but acted, spoke, conducted themselves, legislated and mostly lived their lives conservatively. Not so, anymore. Now we have the loudmouth radical right, with their vendettas, desire for top down control, wishing to overthrow constitutional and historic norm and supporting those who try. They are easily as bad and sometimes worse that the nut balls on the left. They mostly wish to disrupt, whether they get anything constructive done or not. Showing out in public, seems to be their main schtick. If elected, they really do not seem to have an interest in actually governing at a national level, as only tied to their us against them mindset. They can't or don't control themselves or anybody in their ranks, as long as they have an "R" by their name. At national level, they are worthless, though I like them at state level, where more of the time, the are more businesslike, though some of them still have their moments.

I'd say the time was around 20-30 years ago when the left abandoned liberalism and embraced tribal identity politics. It was a gradual process, of course, so there is no fixed, finite time, but people REALLY need to stop using the word liberal to describe these authoritarians.

I'd say the time was around 20-30 years ago when the left abandoned liberalism and embraced tribal identity politics. It was a gradual process, of course, so there is no fixed, finite time, but people REALLY need to stop using the word liberal to describe these authoritarians.

Correct. They are progressives.

Once we get a steady flow of Body Bags we might have something interesting to chat about .

This current state of mild annoyance is just a precursor to some damned good violence to finally clear the air .
Runt Clearance is what we need .

A runting we must go .
To get a Body flow.
Be it left or be it right .
Get the runts and clean the shite .

Anon , Ch1 , verse 2

Last edited:
I got nothing. Since 81 million people voted for a party that persecutes Trump or the police and sanctions "mostly peaceful" race riots and that self same president lets a Chinese spy balloon fly over, gets millions from China for no reason after for no reason what soever, What could be wrong with any of THAT?
No.

Ten million bed wetting parasites voting 8 times each is more plausible.

There are not 81 million people on all of the earth stupid enough to vote for that potato.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

- H. L. Mencken

It's to the point now that some men look at a new law or "rule" foisted upon us by the .gov or their unelected agency pukes and determine, all by themselves, that "this is wrong so I won't be following it today or any other day".

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

- H. L. Mencken

It's to the point now that some men look at a new law or "rule" foisted upon us by the .gov or their unelected agency pukes and determine, all by themselves, that "this is wrong so I won't be following it today or any other day".
That was me with that mask bullshit.

There were only a few places I had been stopped and told mask nazis to get fucked.

Forum List

Back