When will Trump be Held Accountable for Molesting 12 Women

unreasonable, you obviously had NO PROBLEM with Bill being in office in spite of all of the sexual misconduct allegations against him and his blatant lies to the American people. But now, according to you, people should be outraged with Trump because of crude statements he has made and allegations against him. Why is it different now?
he can not answer that because to do so would prove how guilty hillary is in all this and he supports her.

Here’s a few of your dumbass’ quotes:
Who knew Puerto Rico was an island surrounded by water?
Who knew healthcare was so difficult.
Dumbest president ever. No wonder you love him. He reminds you of yourself..

Telling the truth is not something you do. You are a liar.
Didn’t know Trump admitted grabbing pussy and now u dont know of two recent quotes of his. Damn man... you’re really uninformed. Must be a Fox News watcher. The sexual harassment station.

You're a loon and a serial liar. You've made numerous, untruthful statements and then accuse others of lying. I suspect you have a history of serious mental illness. Of course, you're a libtard.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW WHERE PUERTO RICO IS

President Trump says Puerto Rico is in "the middle of the ocean," but it's not

You’re way too easy

Dog feces ass looks like this from getting beat to shit in every post.
BC109CD4-6AC3-495F-B978-B09AA5356642.jpeg

Didn’t know Trump admitted grabbing pussy and now u dont know of two recent quotes of his. Damn man... you’re really uninformed. Must be a Fox News watcher. The sexual harassment station.

You're a loon and a serial liar. You've made numerous, untruthful statements and then accuse others of lying. I suspect you have a history of serious mental illness. Of course, you're a libtard.

You’re way too easy

And? This bothers you why? Did it bother you when Obama said there were 57 states?

he can not answer that because to do so would prove how guilty hillary is in all this and he supports her.

To answer honestly would require an iota of integrity, of which he has NONE. So, we can expect more of the k*nt act from him.

unreasonable, you obviously had NO PROBLEM with Bill being in office in spite of all of the sexual misconduct allegations against him and his blatant lies to the American people. But now, according to you, people should be outraged with Trump because of crude statements he has made and allegations against him. Why is it different now?

1. Didn

You’re way too easy

And? This bothers you why? Did it bother you when Obama said there were 57 states?
There are thousands of similar fucktard responses by the pussygrabber but all you DEPLORABLES can do is come up with the exact same one from Obama..
Weak really weak.

1. Didn

You’re way too easy

There are thousands of similar fucktard responses by the pussygrabber but all you DEPLORABLES can do is come up with the exact same one from Obama..
Weak really weak.

If a partisan likes you hates him so much that tells me that he is good. :D

How do you know when a deplorable posts? They have to mention a Clinton in the post. It’s mandatory..
It’s the obligatory deflection from the failure of the Trump presidency, his incredibly insecure personality, him violating the emolument clause of the Constitution, his Russian connections etc..

The more dog feces says I’m lying the more I prove him wrong with links and quotes.
Ya think he’d give up already after so embarrassing himself... but noooo he has to be a masochist.

UPDATED | President Donald Trump struggled to pinpoint the exact location of Puerto Rico on Tuesday, saying the U.S. territory is "in the middle of an ocean" when, in fact, it is not at all.

"This is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean — and it's a big ocean, a really, really big ocean," Trump told reporters on Tuesday, days after he came under fire for an allegedly lackluster response to Hurricane Maria, which devastated the island.

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER.

How do you know when a deplorable posts? They have to mention a Clinton in the post. It’s mandatory..
It’s the obligatory deflection from the failure of the Trump presidency, his incredibly insecure personality, him violating the emolument clause of the Constitution, his Russian connections etc..

unreasonable is accusing me of "deflection" while simultaneously engaged in his own deflection by his unwillingness to tell us how it's now different with Trump and the sexual allegations against him and the sexual allegations against Bill Clinton.

The more dog feces says I’m lying the more I prove him wrong with links and quotes.
Ya think he’d give up already after so embarrassing himself... but noooo he has to be a masochist.

UPDATED | President Donald Trump struggled to pinpoint the exact location of Puerto Rico on Tuesday, saying the U.S. territory is "in the middle of an ocean" when, in fact, it is not at all.

"This is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean — and it's a big ocean, a really, really big ocean," Trump told reporters on Tuesday, days after he came under fire for an allegedly lackluster response to Hurricane Maria, which devastated the island.

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Where did I say anything about Puerto Rico and Trump? I never did, not a word. You're arguing with yourself. LOL.

Ok, I've had my fill of this clown for a night. Thanks for the laughs, unreasonable.

Gee I wonder why Trump endorsed Moore today saying, “ He denied all the allegations.”
Of course once again inferring all the women were liars.,

Now who else had many women accuse them of sexual assault?? Who else said all of his accusers are liars?
Hmmmmmmm

Funny all the trump whores believe Weinstein’s accusers but think Trump’s and Moore’s are liars. Lmao

There is a new paradigm in this country.
Women victims are to be taken seriously over the the men that assaulted them. But Trump and Moore still live in a 50’s mentality where they think men can get away with anything..

After Moore loses, the Dems take over the House... maybe these assholes will wake up.

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Where did I say anything about Puerto Rico and Trump? I never did, not a word. You're arguing with yourself. LOL.

Ok, I've had my fill of this clown for a night. Thanks for the laughs, unreasonable.
You said I lied about my trump quotes when in fact I proved I didn’t
You’re not a well man.
Seek help.

DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER.

Marxist leftist traitors are fun to laugh at - especially when they're crying...

CNN host Jake Tapper excoriated Donald Trump for “rank hypocrisy” after the President, whom numerous women have accused of unwanted sexual advances, condemned Sen Al Franken for groping a woman.

Mr Franken swiftly issued a public apology on Thursday after broadcaster Leanna Tweeden accused the Minnesota Democrat of having non-consensually kissed and groped her during a 2006 tour. Ms Tweeden released a photo of Mr Franken - then a professional comedian who had not yet been elected to office - touching her breasts as she slept.

In response, Mr Trump said on Twitter that the picture “is really bad, speaks a thousand words”, wondering where “his hands go…while she sleeps.

“And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women,” Mr Trump added.

But as Mr Tapper pointed out, the President has batted away sexual misconduct claims that so far outnumber the allegations against Mr Franken. Numerous women have alleged Mr Trump kissed or groped them without his consent, and Mr Tapper used his segment to recount a dozen of those accounts.

Mr Trump has denied engaging in sexual misconduct, saying during the campaign that his accusers were “liars” and their claims were a “total fabrication”. Last week White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders affirmed that, in the words of a reporter, “the official White House position” is “that all these women are lying”.

“In Trump’s world we’re supposed to believe the very compelling claims of Leanna Tweeden”, Mr Tapper said, “but we are not supposed to believe these women” who have accused the President.

Noting that Republicans have distanced themselves from Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of engaging in sexual misconduct with several women including while some of them were teenagers (Mr Moore has said he “never engaged in sexual misconduct”), Mr Tapper asked: “Why do you believe the Roy Moore accuser but you do not believe those who accuse Donald Trump?”

He then replayed a tape, leaked during the presidential election, in which Mr Trump can be heard boasting about sexual assault and saying “you can do anything” with women.

“You can do anything except criticize other alleged offenders without folks like us pointing out the rank hypocrisy of it,” Mr Tapper said.

Forum List

Back