MSNBC host destroys Donald Trump over 'repulsive' support of Roy Moore

Another epic meltdown by a SJW snowflake....that’s what you call “destroying” President Trump?

:cuckoo:

Another epic meltdown by a SJW snowflake....that’s what you call “destroying” President Trump?

:cuckoo:
Believe it or not, there are people in this country that don't support pedophiles. They are called Democrats.

Who the hell watches MSNBC anyway? I turned it on once and saw the most effeminate guy on there that I'd ever seen. Couldn't stand more than a few seconds of him.

rachel-maddow-750x563.jpg

Nicolle Wallace is a staunch Republican.
She worked for Bush.

Nicolle Wallace is a staunch Republican.
She worked for Bush.

That ceased to have any significance in 2016. being a "staunch Republican" doesn't mean that one is necessarily a conservative.

The fact that she worked for Bush should also make one wary. Many Bush-era Republicans are never-Trumpers.

You of all people should know that. Take a look at your own party. No way are they all focused on the same point. Even the Democrat Party is made up of several factions who disagree with each other.

Moore is on trial in the Court of Public Opinion before the Jury of the AL voters

CNN and MSNBC hosts are apoplectic about the Roy Moore candidacy. I can't wait to see them pulling their hair out when Roy Moore wins. A 40-year old claim of some goofy conduct, already refuted, does not compare to Bill Clinton's rape of Brodderick and cigar insertion into intern Monica Lewinsky. Hypocrisy by the Left and the MSM is not news. Bill Clinton inoculated politicians from misbehavior. Clinton stayed, Trump won, and I hope Moore wins. If you have a sexual harassment claim file it immediately or its bullshit.

Have any charges been filed yet? I honestly do not know, so that's why I'm asking.

That ceased to have any significance in 2016. being a "staunch Republican" doesn't mean that one is necessarily a conservative.

The fact that she worked for Bush should also make one wary. Many Bush-era Republicans are never-Trumpers.

You of all people should know that. Take a look at your own party. No way are they all focused on the same point. Even the Democrat Party is made up of several factions who disagree with each other.
Is it your position that Bush-era Republicans aren't conservatives?

If so, does that apply to both Bushes?

Also, if that's the case, why were conservatives claiming that the Bush/es were conservatives when/if they weren't?

Moreover, is it your position that all current Trump supporters are conservatives? Why/why not?

Forum List

Back