83% of voters believe the information the FBI has on Biden bribe should be made public. That number includes 74% of Democrats and 82% of Independents.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I demand the federal government release its evidence of alien bodies at Area 51!

I wonder how much longer it will be before the rubes realize they have been hoaxed for, what, the thousandth time?

I wonder how much longer it will be before the rubes realize they have been hoaxed for, what, the thousandth time?

You will never figure it out. You lack critical thinking skills. Hell, you lack the basic IQ to figure it out.

Even if it were fully explained you still wouldn't get it.

If there is evidence in an active investigation, the investigating authority may not want to make it public. Yet. Because it may hamstring their investigation in some way.

This is common knowledge.

Patience is a virtue. If something is there, it will come out. If nothing is there, the Trumpsters will claim the investigation was rigged. Because they're always the victim.

If only oblivious Democrats had access to news media that wasn't keeping them ignorant and uninformed.

Is the news media thats reporting the republicans found nothing wrong? Has Joe Biden been found guilty in your news media? Maybe that's your problem. Your news media keeps you in an alternate reality. I live in the real world.

If there is evidence in an active investigation, the investigating authority may not want to make it public. Yet. Because it may hamstring their investigation in some way.

This is common knowledge.

Patience is a virtue. If something is there, it will come out. If nothing is there, the Trumpsters will claim the investigation was rigged. Because they're always the victim.

These things have been going on since Bill Clinton was investigated for whitewater. Then it was Hillary, then Obama, and now Biden. If republicans aren't pulling some political stunt to investigate a democrat they wouldn't be republicans. I can guarantee the next democratic president will also be "investigated," for something random, which never amounts to anything. If only the government actually ran real investigations into people with real consequences.

These things have been going on since Bill Clinton was investigated for whitewater. Then it was Hillary, then Obama, and now Biden. If republicans aren't pulling some political stunt to investigate a democrat they wouldn't be republicans. I can guarantee the next democratic president will also be "investigated," for something random, which never amounts to anything. If only the government actually ran real investigations into people with real consequences.
Bill Clinton was guilty, Hillary was guilty and Obama was guilty. But the DOJ and MSM covered everything up. Now Biden is guilty and the same thing is happening. 83% of Americans want to see the evidence. So what the hell ever happened to government of the people, by the people and for the people? Let's see the evidence.

The writing is on the wall. The FBI needs to comply.

Peasants that do not comply for jaywalking against an authoritarian local law enforcement and judicial fascist system with a jack boot on their throat is the norm. The Federal bureau of Investigation is a central government Internal Security Force of tyranny.

Forum List

Back