When will the next violent attack on Republicans happen?

What commie queers, my friend with queer eye, theHawk?

Mind your ultra far right and alt right Ps and Qs, don't rise up, and you are no danger of harm.

Charlottesville last year. What follows are examples of what the far right crazies want to bring back. Selma, Alabama. Roseville. Tulsa. Emmett Till. Mississippi Burning. Burning of Chinatowns in the commercial district in Seattle.

You attack the rest of America, every time you will get your clock cleaned.

Real America is done with Far Right violent trash.

Except it’s you communist queers that attack peaceful protestors 99% of the time.

I cant not watch that vid every time I see it posted.
It gives me the warm fuzzies.

Charlottesville last year. What follows are examples of what the far right crazies want to bring back. Selma, Alabama. Roseville. Tulsa. Emmett Till. Mississippi Burning. Burning of Chinatowns in the commercial district in Seattle.

You attack the rest of America, every time you will get your clock cleaned.

Except it’s you communist queers that attack peaceful protestors 99% of the time.

Those faggot ass horns crack me up!!!

Hard to tell. The left wing media won't report on it unless it gets out via Twitter or Fox. If they do, they'll spin it so that the Republicans are always the aggressors regardless of truth. Otherwise, there could already be a lot of violent attacks and we just aren't hearing about them.

Mind your ultra far right and alt right Ps and Qs, don't rise up, and you are no danger of harm.

No danger of harm? You mean like the “far right” peaceful protesters in the video that were abandoned by the police and the regressive leftwingers moved in and attacked them with weapons?

Folks, what's desperately needed is to reopen all those closed mental institutions for Crazed Leftists.
They should have never closed them.....but the Left demanded it because too many of their votes were being lost due to being committed.
Says the Crazed Rightist.

oops8.gif

No danger of harm? You mean like the “far right” peaceful protesters in the video that were abandoned by the police and the regressive leftwingers moved in and attacked them with weapons?
The alt right at Charlottesville attacked their opponents, the cops stepped back, and the alt right got the shit hammered out of them.

That will happen every single time.

The alt right at Charlottesville attacked their opponents, the cops stepped back, and the alt right got the shit hammered out of them.

I'm sure there's youtube videos of this......

The democrats are creating a hate in their borg drones that has already led to shootings of Republican politicians.....when is the next shooting going to happen?

ERICKSON: When Does the Shooting Begin?

We are already at a point where progressive protestors are showing up at the homes of Trump administration employees. White House staff, members of Congress, Fox News personalities and other notable conservatives are getting harassed and thrown out of restaurants. A random 16-year-old in San Antonio, TX was assaulted in a restaurant last week for wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap.

Democrats have now convinced a good portion of their base that Russia stole the 2016 election and that Russia is trying to steal the 2018 election as well. In fact, some Democratic consultants are already warning that Democrat leaders may be suppressing their vote by saying Russia is going to steal the election.

Democrats are increasingly vocal about the idea that they think Republicans in Congress are doing Russia's bidding. They view Donald Trump as an authoritarian figure waiting for just the right moment to suspend elections and impose a dictatorship. Hollywood Director Josh Whedon declared merely considering Kavanaugh's nomination would create the first American dictatorship.

On Independence Day, "The First Purge" came out in theaters. The movie posits that the National Rifle Association backed a coup that put a dictatorship in power in the United States. Democrats consider the group a terrorist organization that Republicans show fealty to. They also believe Immigration and Customs Enforcement is a terrorist organization that should be abolished.

In the 24 hours after President Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, former Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared Kavanaugh would be "a destructive tool on a generation of progress for workers, women, LGBTQ people, communities of color [and] families" and that he would "radically reverse the course of American justice [and] democracy." Yale law students declared people would die because of Kavanaugh. NBC News journalists spread, as news, a false rumor that Anthony Kennedy negotiated his retirement contingent on Kavanaugh's appointment.

All of this is just hyperbole designed to motivate a political base and fundraise. But this is the world in which a man attempted the mass assassination of Republican members of Congress inspired by similar rhetoric. And things have gotten far worse since then.

To believe Democrats, voting no longer matters because Russia is stealing the elections; Republicans are doing the bidding of a terrorist group; another terrorist group runs part of the government forcibly separating children from their parents; Republicans are letting corporations kill Americans; Anthony Kennedy is ensuring Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court to protect the NRA, Christian fundamentalists, and a president who should otherwise be indicted; and the system is rigged.

The Democrats' call to action is "stop this."
Even republicans have admitted that Russia interfered with the election and are currently attempting to interfere in the midterms.

Senate panel backs up intelligence agencies, says Russia aimed to help Trump in election

"The Senate committee’s bipartisan conclusion comes at a potentially awkward time for Trump, who is scheduled to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin on July 16 in Helsinki, Finland."

Face it. The orange chump in the WH is a sham.

No one cares. Just about every major foreign power prefers one candidate to another. The Chinese heavily invested in the Clintons, so much so Clinton campaigners went to prison for funneling Chinese funds. The Saudis, the EU bureaucrats, and everyone else that hates America did everything they could to help Hillary win.
Only rubes and traitors dont care. Thanks for proving you are both.
I guess you are a rube and a traitor then.

Except in Portland and UC Berkeley, where Antifa got the shit beat out of them even with weapons.

That will continue.

Israel isnt in the US last I checked
So it's criminal for foreigners to influence our elections, but you're ok with a Dem president trying to influence the outcome of our allies.

This is why your whining falls on deaf ears here.
I think you confused yourself. My concern is with outside governments messing with our elections. Not the other way around. What made you bring up that piece of irrelevance anyway?

I think you confused yourself. My concern is with outside governments messing with out elections. Not the other way around. What made you bring up that piece of irrelevance anyway?
This is why nobody hears when you speak.

I think you confused yourself. My concern is with outside governments messing with out elections. Not the other way around. What made you bring up that piece of irrelevance anyway?
Everyone that reads my posts hears when I speak. They hear a voice reading my words. Thats how reading works.

So it's criminal for foreigners to influence our elections, but you're ok with a Dem president trying to influence the outcome of our allies.

I think you confused yourself. My concern is with outside governments messing with our elections. Not the other way around. What made you bring up that piece of irrelevance anyway?
Your concern is only with Russia while Mexico and China use you like a useful idiot.

Your concern is only with Russia while Mexico and China use you like a useful idiot.
You have a link to China and Mexico rigging our elections?

Oh, Asclepias is heard loud and clear. It is you that is sounding whiny. The recent indictments just tighten the noose on the Trumpers and the Russians.

The democrats are creating a hate in their borg drones that has already led to shootings of Republican politicians.....when is the next shooting going to happen?

ERICKSON: When Does the Shooting Begin?

We are already at a point where progressive protestors are showing up at the homes of Trump administration employees. White House staff, members of Congress, Fox News personalities and other notable conservatives are getting harassed and thrown out of restaurants. A random 16-year-old in San Antonio, TX was assaulted in a restaurant last week for wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap.

Democrats have now convinced a good portion of their base that Russia stole the 2016 election and that Russia is trying to steal the 2018 election as well. In fact, some Democratic consultants are already warning that Democrat leaders may be suppressing their vote by saying Russia is going to steal the election.

Democrats are increasingly vocal about the idea that they think Republicans in Congress are doing Russia's bidding. They view Donald Trump as an authoritarian figure waiting for just the right moment to suspend elections and impose a dictatorship. Hollywood Director Josh Whedon declared merely considering Kavanaugh's nomination would create the first American dictatorship.

On Independence Day, "The First Purge" came out in theaters. The movie posits that the National Rifle Association backed a coup that put a dictatorship in power in the United States. Democrats consider the group a terrorist organization that Republicans show fealty to. They also believe Immigration and Customs Enforcement is a terrorist organization that should be abolished.

In the 24 hours after President Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, former Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared Kavanaugh would be "a destructive tool on a generation of progress for workers, women, LGBTQ people, communities of color [and] families" and that he would "radically reverse the course of American justice [and] democracy." Yale law students declared people would die because of Kavanaugh. NBC News journalists spread, as news, a false rumor that Anthony Kennedy negotiated his retirement contingent on Kavanaugh's appointment.

All of this is just hyperbole designed to motivate a political base and fundraise. But this is the world in which a man attempted the mass assassination of Republican members of Congress inspired by similar rhetoric. And things have gotten far worse since then.

To believe Democrats, voting no longer matters because Russia is stealing the elections; Republicans are doing the bidding of a terrorist group; another terrorist group runs part of the government forcibly separating children from their parents; Republicans are letting corporations kill Americans; Anthony Kennedy is ensuring Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court to protect the NRA, Christian fundamentalists, and a president who should otherwise be indicted; and the system is rigged.

The Democrats' call to action is "stop this."
I am getting very nervous on some Progressive nut job get the idea of using sniping at elected officials and this is really bad and I know there are some nut jobs out there who just might do it. Profile: White male, 19 24 years old, lives alone, has contact with Left wing group (s). Could have Army exp. Has lib, girlfriend ????

A normal profile of a political killer would be white dude 20 to 30, a loner, in contact with right wing hate groups, probably has some military experience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back