When will the leaders of the AA community speak up

After looking at the pictures of those two pieces of shit, I'm sure alcoholics anonymous was the first think that came to your mind

Teens, 14 and 17, charged in murder of Navy vet, 87 | Philadelphia Inquirer | 08/23/2010

When will the so called leaders of the A.A. community stand up and demand accountability for the actions of these people.

Disgrace, I wish they would stone these two right in Center City, and I would be there with a bag of rocks
Huh?

I live in an area where black leaders always speak out against such crap.

maybe you need to get out more. and leave the rocks at home. some little kid might take them away from you and stone you into reality

Teens, 14 and 17, charged in murder of Navy vet, 87 | Philadelphia Inquirer | 08/23/2010

When will the so called leaders of the A.A. community stand up and demand accountability for the actions of these people.

Disgrace, I wish they would stone these two right in Center City, and I would be there with a bag of rocks
Huh?

maybe you need to get out more. and leave the rocks at home. some little kid might take them away from you and stone you into reality

That's great my friend if the so called black leaders in your city do that. In Philly they are nonexistent, and just look the other way.

Huh?

That's great my friend if the so called black leaders in your city do that. In Philly they are nonexistent, and just look the other way.

But that's true for everyone in Phillie, is it not?

Forum List

Back