Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMl6CsTDeHw]YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage[/ame]

A bit of backstory: A friend of a friend of a friend caught this footage on their CCTV camera. It's real, certainly not staged or a prank. This woman needs to be identified as she is seriously sick in the head.
The person who recorded this leaves this message: "This footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry... We dont know who this woman is... But if anyone knows, please let us know so we can report her.... Thanks"
If anybody has any information then you can contact them on youtube YouTube - atalbot01's Channel
Hopefully we can help make this go viral

I like cats, we actually have several of them. But, do you think this woman is really a 'psychopath'?

Somehow, the milder 'sociopath' seems a more apt label in this case.

i prefer a dog to a cat, but i wouldnt go out of my way like SHE did to put a cat in the garbage
i wouldnt do it PERIOD

why harm a creature that just treated you like a friend.

I hope this woman enjoys her new found fame

YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

A bit of backstory: A friend of a friend of a friend caught this footage on their CCTV camera. It's real, certainly not staged or a prank. This woman needs to be identified as she is seriously sick in the head.
The person who recorded this leaves this message: "This footage is taken outside the Sacred Heart School in Coventry... We dont know who this woman is... But if anyone knows, please let us know so we can report her.... Thanks"
If anybody has any information then you can contact them on youtube YouTube - atalbot01's Channel

They throw babies in the garbage. Good thing you're worried about the cat.:rolleyes:

YouTube - Genuine psychopath caught on camera: Woman Caught Throwing Cat in Garbage

They throw babies in the garbage. Good thing you're worried about the cat.:rolleyes:

That's called 'free choice', my friend. :(

That's called 'free choice', my friend. :(

I KNEW it sounded familiar.:eusa_whistle:

We can trash human babies, just not cats. How backwards-assed is that?

What a sick bitch. She pets it -- then puts it in the garbage?

yes, well, My cat kills her own kittens and anything else she can kill.

An old friend once said that if your cat could kill you and eat you, it would.

What passes for "psychopath" in today's PC world is increasingly "WTF!".

Earth to OP: all cats are psychopaths, deal with it.

why harm a creature that just treated you like a friend.

I hope this woman enjoys her new found fame

I hope someone does a follow up to this story.

Even if they do find her, what can they charge her with? Is that really cruelty? I hope so...

What a sick bitch. She pets it -- then puts it in the garbage?

yes, well, My cat kills her own kittens and anything else she can kill.
Horseshit
An old friend once said that if your cat could kill you and eat you, it would.

What passes for "psychopath" in today's PC world is increasingly "WTF!".
Horseshit
Earth to OP: all cats are psychopaths, deal with it.

Horseshit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back