When will the leaders of the AA community speak up

These-kids-are-innocent-This-man-was-87-and-gonna-die-eventually.jpg

2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority
-a loving God as He may express Himself in our group
conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do
not govern

Typical liberal idiots. Make an issue out of the misguided use of AA for african-americans and dismiss the fact that two negro teens fatally shot an 87 year old WWII Navy veteran.

Typical liberal idiots. Make an issue out of the misguided use of AA for african-americans and dismiss the fact that two negro teens fatally shot an 87 year old WWII Navy veteran.

Ooooo. The smart one (just ask him), just schooled us on how we all dismissed how two NEGRO teens fatally shot a veteran.

At least you knew you were one of the idiots I spake of.

would it have been less bad if the victim had been a gay interior decorator?

No.

Agreed, but would we even be talking about it on here if he was a gay interior decorator?
would it have "made the news"?

Yep.. because of the idiotic concept of a 'hate crime', we would have seen left wingers bringing it up ad nauseum

Hmm Maybe a point there if the others in the gay community raised a ruckus.

Ok would it have been any different had he been a black homeless man with no family?

I do not put income level or race or religion into it... IMHO, murder is murder... there should be no difference whether it is a black murdering a white, a white murdering a black, an asian murdering a jew, a hindu murdering an eskimo, or whatever other combination you can think of

It's the wingers on the far left that are caught up in this bullshit hate crime concept

what does them being black have to do with anything? I wonder if the OP would be asking the white community to do the same thing if the roles were reversed?

what does them being black have to do with anything? I wonder if the OP would be asking the white community to do the same thing if the roles were reversed?

You have 12 percent of the population (blacks) accounting for over 50 percent of violent crime, when and if the trend ever reverses and you have whites committing a proportionate amount of violent crime, then we'll address the white community.

Teachers in Philly schools spend a majority of the day just trying to keep kids safe. Learning is secondary. Cops in Philly stay out of certain neighborhoods because they are not welcome there. Parents of kids like these are probably children themselves. What Philadelphia needs are a few good men - ministers and - gasp- community organizers to stand up against crime. That is absolutely what the AA community needs to do. Its so sad. I hope they are tried as adults and put away for a long, long time. Not likely though.

Yep.. because of the idiotic concept of a 'hate crime', we would have seen left wingers bringing it up ad nauseum

If the courts can prove that those thugs killed that man because of his age, or a veteran, or white, or male....they too can be charged with a hate crime....but as with all hate crime charges, it MUST BE PROVED to the jury.

Forum List

Back