When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Good for them, all the more reason to champion the Israeli people since both their government and the hamas/arab groups are out to kill them all.

So you think the average Gazan would have been against the plan, is that your insinuation?

You also didn't answer, what does that have to the pali population supporting hamas and their attacks on Israel, does that somehow absolve them?

You assume that the average Palistinian citizen supports this endless war, and there is no evidence that they do. But we do have evidence that Netanyahu has been financing Hamas to keep Israeli voters fearful of attacks and voting for his extremist policies.

This is a power struggle between two corrupt and vicious government factions. BOTH need to stop all of the killing now.

A pox on both their houses.

No evidence? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Here are just a few of your classics:

You claimed 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has “no value”

You claimed there is no fentanyl coming across the US Southern border.

You lie in every post, like the one I just quoted, liar.

Quote the posts. I said NOTHING of the kind.

You assume that the average Palistinian citizen supports this endless war, and there is no evidence that they do…
Of course they don’t support the war as they are getting their ass kicked, but a majority support the initial sep 7 Hamas attack and the rockets fired into Israeli neighborhoods.

Let me hear you say it.. I JGalt confirm that Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square.

You go first. You can’t bring yourself to admitting it...can you?

So all you could do is deflect away from the subject of the thread?

Weak shit.

So all you could do is deflect away from the subject of the thread?

Weak shit.
Quite the opposite really.

I”ll be happy to condemn HAMAS and everything they stand for...but you need to make a statement of your own first and see if you can admit reality.

We both know you can’t.

Stanford’s Program on Arab Reform and Democracy – housed at the Center on Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law – hosted an event last Wednesday to discuss the Arab Barometer’s most recent survey, which concluded just as Hamas conducted its Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Among other notable findings, the survey found:

• About 23% of respondents said they have a great deal or quite a lot of trust in Hamas; 52% had no trust at all in Hamas.
  • Most Palestinians said their freedom of speech is guaranteed to either a limited or no extent at all.

They should do something about it then. Hamas is getting them killed. And if anyone else goes in and does it we have what we are seeing today and discussing, little outraged lefties running around screaming about 'genocide'. Should the US go in and destroy hamas, or will you be screaming the US is imperialist like you usually do? Well, you only do that when it's an R in the WH, you're fine when a D does it. :rolleyes:

Quite the opposite really.

I”ll be happy to condemn HAMAS and everything they stand for...but you need to make a statement of your own first and see if you can admit reality.

We both know you can’t.

That's not what I asked you, everyone condemns Hamas. I asked you to condemn the racist, Jew-hating anti-Israel protesters for chanting "From the river to the sea" and "Death to America."

You just can't bring yourself to do that, can you?

Just a few more to kill then. Almost done.
How many must die before you stop supporting your beloved Israel?

100,000?
500,000?
1 million?

Be brave. Do be a pussy like all the others here who I’ve asked this question.

How many must die before you stop supporting your beloved Israel?

100,000?
500,000?
1 million?

Be brave. Do be a pussy like all the others here who I’ve asked this question.
How many does it take for them to give up and stop attacking Israel? If 100,000 makes that happen then that’s what it takes. If it takes a million then that’s fine too.

Forum List

Back