When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

So you think the average Gazan would have been against the plan, is that your insinuation?
Prior to the massacre and the subsequent bombings, yeah I think they were rightly afraid of the retaliation and wrath of the Likud run government for such a heinous attack.

Prior to the massacre and the subsequent bombings, yeah I think they were rightly afraid of the retaliation and wrath of the Likud run government for such a heinous attack.

They should be afraid, maybe they'll get smart and quit supporting and voting in a terrorist regime?

And just gave Hamas another billion.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

The US has not done that.

They should be afraid, maybe they'll get smart and quit supporting and voting in a terrorist regime?
Most Gazans are under 18 years old and have never voted. Furthermore much like the Nazis, Hamas took dictatorial power after being elected once over a decade and a half ago.

Most Gazans are under 18 years old and have never voted. Furthermore much like the Nazis, Hamas took dictatorial power after being elected once over a decade and a half ago.

What does that have to do with voting in and supporting terrorism? 2% took dictatorial power, again you're trying to imply that they are not supported by the population, which is a blatant lie.

They’ve killed tens of thousands already and are starving the rest. Children and aid workers and reporters are being killed along with Hamas

There were only 40,000 Hamas members to begin with.
Just a few more to kill then. Almost done.

What does that have to do with voting in and supporting terrorism? 2% took dictatorial power, again you're trying to imply that they are not supported by the population, which is a blatant lie.

Stanford’s Program on Arab Reform and Democracy – housed at the Center on Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law – hosted an event last Wednesday to discuss the Arab Barometer’s most recent survey, which concluded just as Hamas conducted its Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Among other notable findings, the survey found:

• About 23% of respondents said they have a great deal or quite a lot of trust in Hamas; 52% had no trust at all in Hamas.
  • Most Palestinians said their freedom of speech is guaranteed to either a limited or no extent at all.

You support Hamas just like Pedo Joe.

Who is Pedo Joe, Dumbass???? Are you once again trying to deflect away from Trump's criminal behaviour by falsely accusing Joe Biden on no evidence - again??? You're really not very bright in doing that. Every such accusation about Biden, reminds people that Trump walked into a room full of naked teenagers just so he could oogle their bodies, and he admitted to doing it on national radio.

I don't support genocide, by any people or nation. I didn't support the Iraq or the Afghanistan Wars either. I support the Palestinian people's right to life too.

You don't seem to have any principles whatsoever. Other than hatred and division.

You keep saying that FuckBoi, but you can't even refute my posts. You just call ME a liar, on no evidence. .
No evidence? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Here are just a few of your classics:

You claimed 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has “no value”

You claimed there is no fentanyl coming across the US Southern border.

You lie in every post, like the one I just quoted, liar.

Forum List

Back