When will humanity grow up?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Shouldn't we stop killing each other for trivial reasons? There are way too many people who use religion or ideology as an excuse to kill or dominate over other people. The universe is a big place and I can't wait for humanity to get off this rock. You can blame Mass Effect for that.

Shouldn't we stop killing each other for trivial reasons? There are way too many people who use religion or ideology as an excuse to kill or dominate over other people. The universe is a big place and I can't wait for humanity to get off this rock. You can blame Mass Effect for that.

We can blame Mass Effect for what? What the hell is "Mass Effect?" A video game? We can blame a video game for something? Have you gone daffy?

Why don't you want people to stop killing each other? You like all the carnage?

The universe is a big place. We should be exploring it instead of blowing each other up.

I can't wait to get off this rock! I am so tired of dumb people and people who don't care about others?
interstellar3.jpg

I can't wait to get off this rock! I am so tired of dumb people and people who don't care about others?
interstellar3.jpg

Do you have a disability? Are you in charge of raising children? Are you taking classes at University?

When you get on your knees and admit to God you are a POS and are now willing to follow His Ten Commandments.

More people have been killed in the name of God than people who have been killed in the name of no God. The more we have move to secular governments, the more peace and diplomacy evoked rather than useless war.

The universe is a big place. We should be exploring it instead of blowing each other up.
Obama thinks otherwise.

He killed the space program in favour of an entitlement society and making Muslims feel good about themselves.

1. Bush "killed" the space shuttle program in 2004 just like Bush signed the agreement to remove troops from Iraq but hey don't let facts get in the way of your irrational fear and hatred of Obama.

2. NASA is still around in its full form, the only thing that is not anymore.

Forum List

Back