When Whites become a minority in America

So what will life be like in 2040 for White Americans?
I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.
Who is we and who is alive today being treated badly ?
'We' is the whites I grew up with. 'Them' are the Blacks I grew up with. When I was growing up, Blacks couldn't live wherever they wanted to, Whites could. Blacks were restricted from many jobs and schools that Whites were not. Did I benefit from growing up White? You bet I did.

I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.
'We' is the whites I grew up with. 'Them' are the Blacks I grew up with. When I was growing up, Blacks couldn't live wherever they wanted to, Whites could. Blacks were restricted from many jobs and schools that Whites were not. Did I benefit from growing up White? You bet I did.
How old are you?

How old are you?
Old enough to remember Jim Crow.

How old are you?
So slavery, Jim Crow, and urban slave plantations have all been implemented by democrats.. black and white.. why not tell it like it is?

What will it be like to live as a white minority in America?

What will it be like when most of our government officials are not white?

What will it be like when the great majority of policeman are not white?

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Now of course whites riddled with white guilt will welcome this...... having no clue what life here will be like then and basically not even caring about it.

Perhaps most white people do not care. Most folks probably do not even think about it.

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

I don't care about blacks anymore. - The Race Card Project
These projections are 5 years old and totally out of date. Invalid.

The projections were made during the Obama presidency, when all policies were geared to increases in non-white population (esp. immigration).

Those policies have been eradicated by Trump, and current policies are pointing to mass deportations of non-white illegal aliens + new laws regarding sterilization of women on welfare (disproportionately non-white).

How old are you?
So slavery, Jim Crow, and urban slave plantations have all been implemented by democrats.. black and white.. why not tell it like it is?
It didn't seem to be relevant who was responsible, only who benefited.

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Now of course whites riddled with white guilt will welcome this...... having no clue what life here will be like then and basically not even caring about it.

Perhaps most white people do not care. Most folks probably do not even think about it.

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

I don't care about blacks anymore. - The Race Card Project
Why are you so worried about it? You talk about white guilt, but what about white worry? White worry created the KKK.

Whites might become the minorities but blacks will still be minorities behind Hispanics, Asians and White...

So you will still be on the bottom of life...

How old are you?
Are you old enough to remember Affirmative Action ? (still legal in 42 states)

How old are you?
It didn't seem to be relevant who was responsible, only who benefited.
Black slave owners benefited, Ellison even bread black slaves white slaveowners wouldn’t even do that, Elijah Cummings, Al Sharpton all benefited from that era, democrats saw they could pay men to sound like MLK to control the masses. I don’t benefit

Last edited:
How old are you?
most whites did not own slaves in the SOUTH!
....not many whites could be racists or treat blacks bad because there weren't/ aren't many blacks AND most whites don't come into contact with blacks

Well...probably not much will change. The racial demographics are not what defines success. Success has been demonstrated possible across the spectrum and there would have to be an assumption that the Latino majority would be similarly hard working. just as the white and Asian communities are and many but not most in the black community.

At the end of the day, it is the black American community that will suffer the most. In the last few years, beginning with the election of Obama, the black American community went from the number 1 preferred minority voting block to number 4...and really...number 6. Black Americans immediately fell below gay people in importance to the democrat party. Not by numbers, but by the demonstrated willingness of the gay community to sit out elections, while the black American community has signaled their intent to continue to blindly, mindlessly vote for the hand that promises to feed them...albeit crumbs. Then came the push to support the Latino community above the black community. Then the transgendered community, even though from a statistical perspective they are a pimple in the population scale. And finally illegal immigrants...non citizens...have been placed above black Americans,. Where the brown community assumes a majority role, all you have to do is look to what has already happened in communities where black and brown have collided...and how easily black has been eliminated.

You thought shit was bad before? Hang on to your butts.

There’s an irony to your paranoia about the gap between white birth rates and women of color.

The gap is entirely a function of the very inequalities guys like you demand be kept in place.

giphy.gif

If white nationalists are so worried about “white and black and women of color birth rates”

There is a simple answer:

A massive investment in opportunities for women of color for schooling and jobs, globally.

Women with access to education and better jobs have fewer kids than women without such access.

This is true for all ethnic and national groups at all times in history. It’s why immigrant working-class “whites” who came to the United States regularly had 5–10 kids but their descendants don’t.

Equalizing educational access would bring down birth rates for poorer women of color very quickly. It’s why in the U.S., for instance, birth rates for black women with degrees are now equal to (or even slightly lower than) those for white women with degrees, and why black birth rates generally have fallen dramatically as opportunities have expanded.

But of course, white nationalists will never call for wealthy nations to invest more in expanding opportunities for women of color, even though this would “solve” their stupid replacement fears regarding demographic change.

Likewise, they would never support a more equitable distribution of global resources to poorer nations, even though doing so would slow the migration patterns to so-called white countries, which are a function of global economic inequities.

But yes outlying projection suggests that whites may become 50% of the USA population by the latter part of the twenty-first century.

Now we could include many Latino’s who can pass for white. But no. Let’s just stick with Anglo American so even at 50%

Even at 50% white people will still be the the largest racial group in America by far

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when they run everything then you must think whites are weak-willed group of people if you believe that whites can’t maintain their own influence at 45%.

I also think people who scream “white genocide” need to remember what a genocide really is

main-qimg-8659861f222be92f584f608816021704

main-qimg-18bea4ca38a818245f919a8881393080

Is there anything being done to all white people today that even remotely resembles the slaughters shown in these photographs? If so, please do show me the cattle cars, bullets, machetes, or Zyklon B.

I just wish to add that the U.S. is not a nation that honors motherhood, although some may get some flowers on Mother's Day. Women have been fighting pregnancy discrimination for decades. If a woman is pregnant, just figure out a way to fire her. If she might become pregnant, don't hire her. If she is raising young children and has to do some parenting, get rid of her. Breast-feeding is a disgusting act that must be hidden away.

There is no stipend. There is very little to no maternity leave, particularly among those who work for hourly wages.There is no rush to give women any preference when they return to the workforce after their children are raised. There is very little effort being made to keep women up on their professional fields, such as allowing part-time work or work-from-home opportunities, or providing daycare. Moreover, there is very little effort to support men who wish to play an equal role in raising their children.

Minority men historically have not had the power to implement these changes to honor and assist motherhood. But white men have had the power and done nothing much. The segment of the white male population that fusses over "white genocide" is ridiculous. They apparently want more white babies, but don't want to contribute anything more than five minutes of push-ups.

Women, no matter what background, must have support and respect from society to have babies, which include attention to their economic lives as they carry out this most important job in society and to the fact that women have a wide range of interests outside of parenthood and the home, just as men do. Law, aviation, astronomy, archaeology, sports, microbiology, aviation, the arts, and on and on.

The most obvious answer is young, attractive white women. Tessa Majors, Mollie Tibbets, Kate Steinle were treated badly. At least until their last breath. It's already open season on white women.

From that logic you got yours. But you deny others of the same. Give up everything you have for the cause. Refuse medical treatment as to give to someone else also. Sacrifice your life. The post guilt living the great race equality spiel is shallow and thin.

Every time I hear racist blacks talk about whites becoming the "minority"...I see an evil spark in their eyes of payback and retribution for their imaginary grievances (white privilege or being kep down by da man).

The fact is whites will ONLY be a minority if you lump all other races/groups together against white people.

Sure, if you lump black, yellow & red together the numbers will eventually exceed whites...but who really gives a shit?

From that logic you got yours. But you deny others of the same. Give up everything you have for the cause. Refuse medical treatment as to give to someone else also. Sacrifice your life. The post guilt living the great race equality spiel is shallow and thin.
I like to think there is something between nothing and everything.

Why do you fear this? What changes do you foresee for the white population? Are you afraid whites will be treated according to the way they treated minorities all these centuries?

No, we just realize the number of bikers it will take, and the number of days we will have to take off work to correct the issue.

Why do you fear this? What changes do you foresee for the white population? Are you afraid whites will be treated according to the way they treated minorities all these centuries?

Bingo!!

I think a lot of these people crying about becoming a minority are worried that whites will be treated like they treated minorities (or wanted to).

They have recent history to support their fears. Rhodesia and South Africa have regressed under the black leadership in those countries. However, that doesn't mean it has to happen here.

Bingo!!

I think a lot of these people crying about becoming a minority are worried that whites will be treated like they treated minorities (or wanted to).

They have recent history to support their fears. Rhodesia and South Africa have regressed under the black leadership in those countries. However, that doesn't mean it has to happen here.

The Jewish holocaust did not have to happen either but it did.

Some simply find the truth tooooooo unpleasant to deal with.

S. Africa being the best example of what America has to look forward to....it is amazing that people with children have so little concern for what lies ahead.

Not even to mention Zimbabwe...........How To Kill A Country

Last edited:

Forum List

Back