When vloggers face death

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Most people face death privately, with family and friends there for them, but in the new era of YouTube, death is now faced much more publicly. Not saying this is a bad thing at all, all the well wishes from people you've never met can be comforting in your final days, but this is going to be the new normal, where we can all record a video to say goodbye.

If you have time left to ponder this after you know your days are numbered, will you record a video for family and friends? Will you record a video for your subscribers on YouTube? This guy has 5 million subs, so I understand why he would do this.

Most people face death privately, with family and friends there for them, but in the new era of YouTube, death is now faced much more publicly. Not saying this is a bad thing at all, all the well wishes from people you've never met can be comforting in your final days, but this is going to be the new normal, where we can all record a video to say goodbye.

If you have time left to ponder this after you know your days are numbered, will you record a video for family and friends? Will you record a video for your subscribers on YouTube? This guy has 5 million subs, so I understand why he would do this.

bet you wouldnt post this if he warned future generations of the threat of the progressives trying to destroy this country,,

I'd go viral, having someone film me taking on a great white shark, in chummed up water, with nothing but a Kabar. Let's see if Ole Doc was right when he said he was certain I'd die of cancer...

I'd go viral, having someone film me taking on a great white shark, in chummed up water, with nothing but a Kabar. Let's see if Ole Doc was right when he said he was certain I'd die of cancer...
None of us know what we’ll do until that day arrives, but I’m not sure bleeding out is preferable to a soft bed, certainly would be faster. Pancreatic cancer is not a good way to die, your way might be better

Pro Tip: Don't swim away from a shark. Swim toward it and just push him in another drection by his snout or the general area thereof.

Dunno much about cancer other than just about anything, including the shit we eat for breakfast, will cause it.

Last edited:
noun
  1. a person who creates and maintains a blog consisting mostly of videos rather than text or images:I’d like to replay a video by my favorite vlogger explaining how the Electoral College works.

Forum List

Back