When Trump lambasted Sessions for recusing himself.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I've long wondered why (for those few republicans who can still think on their own) WHY much more was not discussed about Trump being pissed at Sessions......

trump stated that if he knew that Sessions was going to recuse himself from the Russia probe, he would never have appointed him as AG.....

Now, isn't that basically saying that Trump wanted a patsy at DOJ???

I mean, Sessions can still do all those other things that an AG would normally do....BUT, the fact that Sessions could not do what Trump MOSTLY wanted is precisely what the orange clown was hoping for......

Just ANOTHER brick on the obstruction of justice probe.....

Trump hired Sessions to do a job, Sessions never told Trump he planned to recuse himself and not do his job, naturally Trump was pissed as any boss would be.

Trump hired Sessions to do a job, Sessions never told Trump he planned to recuse himself and not do his job, naturally Trump was pissed as any boss would be.
Obviously the whole thing stinks....

And why is government bending over backwards to not investigate it? Christ millions of dollars in speech money, $2 billion in "contributions" to their slush fund foundation, the head of the FBI decided she was innocent before even interviewing her and declared she would not be charged when that decision was the DOJ's to make. I'm wondering how many high level people in government are part of the corruption.

• Banned

The above is a "conclusion" that any 6 years old would have reached.......

Trump is basically stating that he hired Sessions to do ONE particular job and that was to get him off the hook with Russia probes......

It's as if for Trump, Sessions had JUST ONE particular task.......not to be the country's AG, but to do Trump's bidding..........and THAT. constitutes an attempt to obstruct the independent justice system.

• Banned
Trump hired Sessions to do a job, Sessions never told Trump he planned to recuse himself

Here, let me rephrase the above for you for some CLARITY......

"Trump hired sessions to COVER UP FOR HIM AND LET THE FLYNN FIASCO DISAPPEAR, but Sessions never told Trump THAT HE WANTED TO BE SUCH A CHEAP WHORE FOR HIM"

Better?????

Trump hired Sessions to do a job, Sessions never told Trump he planned to recuse himself

Here, let me rephrase the above for you for some CLARITY......

"Trump hired sessions to COVER UP FOR HIM AND LET THE FLYNN FIASCO DISAPPEAR, but Sessions never told Trump THAT HE WANTED TO BE SUCH A CHEAP WHORE FOR HIM"

Better?????
Thinking Error: gaslighting

I've long wondered why (for those few republicans who can still think on their own) WHY much more was not discussed about Trump being pissed at Sessions......

trump stated that if he knew that Sessions was going to recuse himself from the Russia probe, he would never have appointed him as AG.....

I mean, Sessions can still do all those other things that an AG would normally do....BUT, the fact that Sessions could not do what Trump MOSTLY wanted is precisely what the orange clown was hoping for......

What more would you have be said?

Yes, potentially it is, and that potential matters because obstruction cases are usually about building up a preponderance of evidence. It's rare that one explicitly says "I'm doing 'such and such' to make sure justice isn't carried out," or something to that effect.

Yes.​

Those things were said.

Sessions is trumps patsy. He just has to be careful not to get caught lying again because he could go to jail. This is no doubt a criminal enterprise

Sessions is trumps patsy. He just has to be careful not to get caught lying again because he could go to jail. This is no doubt a criminal enterprise

Oh, no doubt that Sessions is a Trump patsy.....However, Sessions is smart enough to look BEYOND a Trump's current infestation of the oval office.

I would guess that Sessions regrets joining the Trump entourage, rather than just licking Trump's ass from his safe seat in the Senate.....Now he stands to lose it ALL.....

Forum List

Back