when the zombies come, is suicide still a sin?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
All Christian churches that I know of view suicide as an offense to god, but what about when the zombies come? If you are going to be turned into a zombie and further destroy society and the people in it, why should you be forced to join their ranks? Personally I think suicide would be the better notion, but what would god think (as through scripture etc)

All Christian churches that I know of view suicide as an offense to god, but what about when the zombies come? If you are going to be turned into a zombie and further destroy society and the people in it, why should you be forced to join their ranks? Personally I think suicide would be the better notion, but what would god think (as through scripture etc)

As soon as you are bitten it would not be suicide. Until that time it is suicide. Got it? Good.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

As soon as you are bitten it would not be suicide. Until that time it is suicide. Got it? Good.

what if they were closing in on you like in the movies and your chance of getting bit was 100%?

should you shoot as they get close or should your last bullet go into one of them?

what if they were closing in on you like in the movies and your chance of getting bit was 100%?

should you shoot as they get close or should your last bullet go into one of them?

Save one for you. But can not use it till you are bitten.

From the Zombie Invasion Instruction Manual:

zombie-invasion-instructions.jpg

I believe there is a caveat in the Old Testament that permits suicide in the event of a Zombie attack. However zombie sex outside of marriage is still forbidden. :lol:

hmm yea I guess the only issue I see with that is if they are close enough to bite you, then they may be able to overpower you preventing you from shooting yourself

Since the zombies have taken over America, I have seen no evidence of an increase of suicides among humans. We Christians are fighters.... we will destroy the zombies.

hmm yea I guess the only issue I see with that is if they are close enough to bite you, then they may be able to overpower you preventing you from shooting yourself

One must have FAITH. )

Since the zombies have taken over America, I have seen no evidence of an increase of suicides among humans. We Christians are fighters.... we will destroy the zombies.

the undead has taken over america? and what does that have to do with christians?

One must have FAITH. )

yea I guess so, very strong faith at that, I think when fully surrounded I would have to give up as it would require super natural powers to save you

Shooting zombies should not kill them.

Try burning them or exploding them. Shooting them with a non-spread round should be the same as punching a hole into them--it should not stop them.

Try burning them or exploding them. Shooting them with a non-spread round should be the same as punching a hole into them--it should not stop them.

You have to shoot them in the head, have you learned nothing? While they are no longer human their brain still runs everything so you have to kill the brain.

You have to shoot them in the head, have you learned nothing? While they are no longer human their brain still runs everything so you have to kill the brain.

Is not the Brain "undead" as well? Destroying it should not stop them. Killing the Brain does not "kill" the Brain. And does not eating Brain replace the destroyed brain?

Run like hell while leaving a trail of Ignited Dynamite!!

Is not the Brain "undead" as well? Destroying it should not stop them. Killing the Brain does not "kill" the Brain. And does not eating Brain replace the destroyed brain?

Run like hell while leaving a trail of Ignited Dynamite!!

Nope conventional wisdom through out all levels of "zombie" facts and lore is that shooting them in the head kills them.

Forum List

Back