When The Parents Go To Jail

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This latest load of liberal crapola is liberals INSISTING the children of ILLEGALS be released to their parents. But THEIR parents ARE IN JAIL. So who do you release them to liberals? The nearest American CITIZEN relative? They ALREADY do that. The nearest ILLEGAL relative? Can't do that. Orphanage? Possible but you idiots complain.

When a AMERICAN CITIZEN goes to prison nobody stands up and says "You can't because they have kids"... When a AMERICAN CITIZEN goes to prison and has kids if there is NO LEGAL family the kids go into state care. In this case those kids should be shipped BACK to Mexico for Mexican state care.

Now I myself am sorry those kids are in those makeshift orphanages. But the ILLEGAL action of their parents put them there. Not me Not Trump THEY DID. IF you get caught in a drug bust WITH your child YOU go to jail and THEY go to juvie until a FAMILY MEMBER picks them up. We SHOULD be busing those kids BACK to Meico DAILY because that IS where family IS and where THEIR government IS.

Fury

Not much sugarcoating, but true none the less.

It's an unfortunate, unwelcome, situation. So, now we're not only the policeman of the world, apparently we're the world's social workers, too.

I, for one, do not consent to forcefully being made responsible for the consequences of someone elses disrespect for our laws.

Last edited:
  • Banned

It's an unfortunate, unwelcome, situation. So, now we're not only the policeman of the world, apparently we're the world's social workers, too.

I, for one, do not consent to forcefully being made responsible for the consequences of someone elses disrespect for our laws.
When a American goes to prison the child goes to relative, If none they go to the state. And in THIS case the state IS Mexico.

Oh the Press is making Trump putting kids in cages their big new issue.
They did the same sort of smear tactic against Bush with hurricane Katrina.

My daughter at her Father's Day breakfast for me said how upset she was about kids being taken from their parents by Trump immigration policies. "Dad, how would you feel if I was taken away from you when we were only escaping persecution from a country?"

That's exactly how NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, el al of similar libtardness are reporting this "crisis" 24/7. I told her to quit watching liberal news outlets only and watch some Fox News for perspective and Truth.

My daughter at her Father's Day breakfast for me said how upset she was about kids being taken from their parents by Trump immigration policies. "Dad, how would you feel if I was taken away from you when we were only escaping persecution from a country?"

That's exactly how NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, el al of similar libtardness are reporting this "crisis" 24/7. I told her to quit watching liberal news outlets only and watch some Fox News for perspective and Truth.

I agree. She should watch some news that tells the truth.

Those kids aren't the responsibility of the US. Their parents got them into this by being here illegally or calling themselves refugees.

Kick em all out.

When a American goes to prison the child goes to relative, If none they go to the state. And in THIS case the state IS Mexico.

What's with the bold-type ALL the time?
I do it when I want to make a strong point (or rub someone's nose in their mistake).
You do it - apparently - all the time.

Desperate for attention, obviously.

This latest load of liberal crapola is liberals INSISTING the children of ILLEGALS be released to their parents. But THEIR parents ARE IN JAIL. So who do you release them to liberals? The nearest American CITIZEN relative? They ALREADY do that. The nearest ILLEGAL relative? Can't do that. Orphanage? Possible but you idiots complain.

When a AMERICAN CITIZEN goes to prison nobody stands up and says "You can't because they have kids"... When a AMERICAN CITIZEN goes to prison and has kids if there is NO LEGAL family the kids go into state care. In this case those kids should be shipped BACK to Mexico for Mexican state care.

Now I myself am sorry those kids are in those makeshift orphanages. But the ILLEGAL action of their parents put them there. Not me Not Trump THEY DID. IF you get caught in a drug bust WITH your child YOU go to jail and THEY go to juvie until a FAMILY MEMBER picks them up. We SHOULD be busing those kids BACK to Meico DAILY because that IS where family IS and where THEIR government IS.

Fury
^ low-intelligence trumpanzee supporting locking up children.

So....you deflected and couldn't answer your own child's question. Telling.

Fury

So what would you do with them while their parents are in jail?

What's with the bold-type ALL the time?
I do it when I want to make a strong point (or rub someone's nose in their mistake).
You do it - apparently - all the time.

Desperate for attention, obviously.
No, McStupid, a visual issue I have, BOLD is easier to see.

35925938_792108147660543_8323713642612654080_n.jpg

Your daughter has a heart :)

Their "families" huhh... I like the point made by DarkFury about what happens to U or I when we go to jail leaving kids in the hands of the state.

Fury

Often when the crime is minor, and the parent is the so,e caretaker of a dependent, judges will opt for electronic confinement instead of jail while they are awaiting their hearings.

Fury

Often when the crime is minor, and the parent is the so,e caretaker of a dependent, judges will opt for electronic confinement instead of jail while they are awaiting their hearings.

Whats to stop em from cutting it off and disappearing?

Fury

Whats to stop em from cutting it off and disappearing?
What is to stop anyone from doing so?

Their "families" huhh... I like the point made by DarkFury about what happens to U or I when we go to jail leaving kids in the hands of the state.

Except his point is wrong. You don’t lose your kids for jaywalking.

Forum List

Back