Typical Dem's falling for the immigration trap...we're doomed in Nov.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Well folks, I knew it would be a matter of time before the Democrats would blow it and here we are...again. The biggest election looming in our life times and we got the democrats jumping on the Titanic, ie immigration...AGAIN!!

I will never understand this party and its need to champion people who don't vote, who can't vote, who come here illegally, breaking laws, who suck tax payers dry, these are the issues they want to challenge, when you had a MAN GET ELECTED, BY CALLING THEM ANIMALS!!!

Of all the shit, we got going on in this country, the gutting of environmental laws, the corruption going on with the Trump administration, no discussion of wages and tax cuts, the impending healthcare hikes, issue after issue, that needs addressing...and here we are talking about illegals...DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS IS A TRAP THAT THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SET FOR THEM??????

We will be talking about this shit up until Nov. and dEspite the uproar and God help these poor people cries.....in the ballot box, the conservatives will get the votes...BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS TIRED OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND DEMOCRATS JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!!

• Banned
Democrats won't talk about gun laws, won't talk about impeaching Trump, won't talk about wages or how fucked up this tax cut bill was for the working class, won't talk about healthcare, won't talk about Pruitt's gutting the environment, won't talk about the corruption going on in the white house or the billions the Trump's have made prostituting the white house, won't talk about the new scandals of the Trump foundation....BUT WILL NEVER EVER HESITATE TO TALK ABOUT ILLEGALS!!

• Banned
What democrats can't understand or won't try to understand it that illegal immigration is hurting the very people that support and vote the democratic ticket. Its because of illegal immigration wages stay low, its because of illegal immigration that poor communities suffer social financial blight and neglect, its because of illegal immigration that low skilled jobs are often given to illegals and kids who want to work summer jobs are left out. They overwhelm inner city clinics, resources....and yet Democrats find this issue a bottom line to getting votes....it does not!!

Well folks, I knew it would be a matter of time before the Democrats would blow it and here we are...again. The biggest election looming in our life times and we got the democrats jumping on the Titanic, ie immigration...AGAIN!!

I will never understand this party and its need to champion people who don't vote, who can't vote, who come here illegally, breaking laws, who suck tax payers dry, these are the issues they want to challenge, when you had a MAN GET ELECTED, BY CALLING THEM ANIMALS!!!

Of all the shit, we got going on in this country, the gutting of environmental laws, the corruption going on with the Trump administration, no discussion of wages and tax cuts, the impending healthcare hikes, issue after issue, that needs addressing...and here we are talking about illegals...DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS IS A TRAP THAT THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SET FOR THEM??????

We will be talking about this shit up until Nov. and dEspite the uproar and God help these poor people cries.....in the ballot box, the conservatives will get the votes...BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS TIRED OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND DEMOCRATS JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!!
I agree, there's plenty of other things to talk about. But instead of staying focused, many in the party are looking for any weapon they can use against Trump and the GOP for November. They were thrown so far off the rails by Trump's win that they're simply not thinking clearly.

This is what political PTSD looks like.

Even with their behavior, though, I think it's still better than 50/50 that the Dems get the House back in November.

Last edited:
The Democrats are going to win in November, but that's in spite of themselves, not because of it.

Defending illegal immigrants to the hilt might be a winner in California, but it is a loser in the other 49 states.

The Democrats are going to win in November, but that's in spite of themselves, not because of it.
Defending illegal immigrants to the hilt might be a winner in California, but it is a loser in the other 49 states.
Their standard "Oppressed/Oppressor" template always takes precedence, even when it hurts them.

It sure would be nice if our parties would win for GOOD reasons, rather than "in spite of themselves".

The idea that immigrants are keeping wages low is RW propaganda. It renders the entire premise of the thread pointless.

In fact, if we don’t find a way to allow MORE immigrants to come here and work, our economy will suffer.

What democrats can't understand or won't try to understand it that illegal immigration is hurting the very people that support and vote the democratic ticket. Its because of illegal immigration wages stay low, its because of illegal immigration that poor communities suffer social financial blight and neglect, its because of illegal immigration that low skilled jobs are often given to illegals and kids who want to work summer jobs are left out. They overwhelm inner city clinics, resources....and yet Democrats find this issue a bottom line to getting votes....it does not!!
I fully support Democrats platform of higher taxes, letting illegals in by the hoardes, freebies for the illegals, Obamacare II, maintaining war status with North Korea, and letting the FBI pick our leaders.

I agree, there's plenty of other things to talk about. But instead of staying focused, many in the party are looking for any weapon they can use against Trump and the GOP for November. They were thrown so far off the rails by Trump's win that they're simply not thinking clearly.

This is what political PTSD looks like.

Even with their behavior, though, I think it's still better than 50/50 that the Dems get the House back in November.

Stormy Mac thinks the way for the Dems to win is to be just as racist as the Republicans...

Yeah, that'll work.

That's the spirit!

So you don't think gangs like MS-13 are animals ?

Forum List

Back