When the Majority becomes a Minority

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
An interesting article in the Washington Post today about how some people are reacting to changing demographics. Something to think about.

Some people don’t respond well to any kind of change, especially when it touches on one’s sense of self and place.

An interesting article in the Washington Post today about how some people are reacting to changing demographics. Something to think about.

Some people don’t respond well to any kind of change, especially when it touches on one’s sense of self and place.

That the one about the gal working at the Fredericksburg chicken processing plant?

That the one about the gal working at the Fredericksburg chicken processing plant?

Yeah

When a minority becomes a majority, oh how they hate a minority! - Can't recall who said it.

I linked to this W Post propaganda story on another thread already.
The W Post used the word white when it should have read assimilated.
The story better reflects successful invasion and cultural usurpation than it does demographics.
Or, why do you post in English?

Yeah

One of my takeaways from that article was, kids in school today would do well to pay attention in their foreign language class and learn. You can pass all the laws you want making English the "official language" of the United States or making learning English a prerequisite of citizenship (which I would think a person would do anyway, I mean I wouldn't move to France, or Russia, or Japan, or England and not learn the language, they're not going to speak English for me), but when you get a big enough group of people who all speak the same language that isn't yours, they're going to talk to each other in the language in which they are most comfortable. That's just the way it is...

Yeah

One of my takeaways from that article was, kids in school today would do well to pay attention in their foreign language class and learn. You can pass all the laws you want making English the "official language" of the United States or making learning English a prerequisite of citizenship (which I would think a person would do anyway, I mean I wouldn't move to France, or Russia, or Japan, or England and not learn the language, they're not going to speak English for me), but when you get a big enough group of people who all speak the same language that isn't yours, they're going to talk to each other in the language in which they are most comfortable. That's just the way it is...
That’s called invasion.

You do realize that American blacks speak a southern American dialect of English and that these Spanish-speaking brown people are just as foreign and invasive to blacks as they are whites?
So the white minority thing is a misnomer.
But don’t let that impede the lefty W Post propaganda.

Do you really think that all black Americans speak the same way? Leave the linguistics to the experts, champ.

You do realize that American blacks speak a southern American dialect of English and that these Spanish-speaking brown people are just as foreign and invasive to blacks as they are whites?

Do you really think that all black Americans speak the same way? Leave the linguistics to the experts, champ.
Those who identify and self-segregate as black do (which is the vast majority). They just as often vote democrat, too.
They also back their cars into parking spaces.

Because all black people talk the same.
Statements like yours show that you need to hang around people different than your face more often.

And black people do not have a specific dialect. I am from Philly and have a mid Atlantic dialect and accent. My paternal grandparents had a southern accent but that’s because they were actually from the south. However my aunt and uncles do not have one because they grew up in Philly.

My cousins grew up in Cali. They all have valley girl accents because they grew up in the valley.

No we do not all have the same dialect or accent.

Statements like yours show that you need to hang around people different than your face more often.

And black people do not have a specific dialect. I am from Philly and have a mid Atlantic dialect and accent. My paternal grandparents had a southern accent but that’s because they were actually from the south. However my aunt and uncles do not have one because they grew up in Philly.

My cousins grew up in Cali. They all have valley girl accents because they grew up in the valley.

Sounds like you need to spend more time in Africa America. That’s where I live.
I never said all black people speak the same dialect. I said those who self-segregate do, which is the vast majority.

This will never happen -- whites will always remain the overwhelming majority -- I strongly suggest whites declare this country a Anglo-Christian homeland and set caps on the numbers of non-whites allowed in this country -- even if that means deporting natural born citizens to other countries.

I never said all black people speak the same dialect. I said those who self-segregate do, which is the vast majority.
That's also false, but keep the stupid going..

That's also false, but keep the stupid going..
You need to explain or else you’re a loser.

Don't fear climate change.

...- I strongly suggest whites declare this country a Anglo-Christian homeland and set caps on the numbers of non-whites allowed in this country -- ....

I strongly suggest you take yourself out to dinner followed by a movie and later dancing, then take yourself home and fuck yourself.

Demographic changes happen over time. Only cowards and fools panic over it. America will remain America.

...- I strongly suggest whites declare this country a Anglo-Christian homeland and set caps on the numbers of non-whites allowed in this country -- ....

I strongly suggest you take yourself out to dinner followed by a movie and later dancing, then take yourself home and fuck yourself.

Demographic changes happen over time. Only cowards and fools panic over it. America will remain America.

Hopefully he was just kidding....

Forum List

Back