When same-sex marriage is in everyone's rear view mirror, abortion issue will still be here

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The homosexuals won on same-sex marriage. Liberals should not assume by this victory that they have defeated social issues conservatives.

We still have abortion to fight, and that battle will last until the end of the Republic.

Wisconsin passed a law restricting abortion to the first 20 weeks, with an exception of the mother's life or health is in danger. There is no exception for rape or incest.

And it seems that the Supreme Court will always have their hands full, fighting the endless stream of anti-abortion laws passed by the 50 states.

But the hearts and minds of Americans is where the real battle is. The invention of sonograms have made it less likely that a woman will abort after she's seen her child. That is why the abortion lobby has fought hard against laws that would require abortionists to show women a sonogram.

Also, this latest story about Planned Parenthood engaged in the black market of selling human body parts will strike another big blow to the abortion lobby.

Here's a promise. I will not rest until unborn babies are once again safe to grow up and be born. I will not quit, nor will I allow any politician to get away with saying its a "wedge issue" with no real importance.

And I will never vote for any Republican, even if I agree on all other issues, if he is not fully committed to ending legal abortion.

Forum List

Back