When Romney wins the nomonation what will those of you on the right that h8 em do?

The derivative analogy inevitably fails.

Atheism and religion rely on belief or lack of belief, the positive and negative of an object.

Since atheists neither disapprove the fact of God by science or philosophy, then they must rely on faith to continue their belief.

I have a great test. I take a bible thumper and throw his ass off the top of the Sears Tower. If God catches him on the way down, that proves there's a God. If he doesn't, there isn't one.

even for a clerk, you're one stupid motherfucker

:lol:

Sure....he quit with his high TV ratings bcause nobody wanted to sponsor him. :cuckoo:

Hmmm, maybe he could've gone to sponsors from Israel/the Jews. :eusa_whistle:

Once he gets tired of his side projects, he will be back on TV at FOXNews.

You don't like him since he trashes Ron Paul's crazy comments.

Actually he quit to do more projects, his time was tight with the TV show that was rated higher than anything on CNN and msnbc.....but you watch the Cartoon Channel during that timeslot.

I'd say Ron Paul is batshit crazy with his foreign policy comments......

Oh. was that it.

And that goes right up there with, "I'm quitting to spend more time with my family".

Come on, you didn't really believe that, did you? :lol:

It didn't matter what his ratings were. No sponsors wanted their commercials on his program. (Actually, I'm working during that time slot, I have a real job.)

How disingenuous and deceitful you are. You've spent this entire thread either misquoting or misrepresenting Romney's words or actions. The quote was, "I like being able to fire people". Are your reading comprehension skills so limited that you're unable to understand the difference between "I like to" and I like to be able to"? IMO people like you are one of the main reasons that the political climate in this country has become so nasty. People like you make it impossible to have an honest election because you spend your time twisting others words to try to suit whatever meaning that they would best serve your personal agenda.

The quote was, "I like being able to fire people".

Good enough for me. I won't vote for him. Not just for that reason though. The guy has no more concern for the Middle Class than he does Tse Tse flies.

It's about as honest as when Michelle Obama said Barack "was a Kenyan," and all the nutter birfers went apeshit that this was proof positive Obama was a Kenyan. So congratulations, you have the cognitive processing skills of a birfer.

The quote was taken out of context. To partisans, ideologues, anti-Mormon bigots and others who've already made up their mind and who aren't going to vote for Romney anyways, it just reinforces their own position. That's it.

I don't think I wrote my reply well. The "good enough for me" was meant as "Okay you've clarified it. Good enough."
It's his utter and complete lack of concern for the Middle Class that is the reason I won't vote for him.
Oh, that and the fact that I am a partisan ideologue anti-Mormon bigot. I mean, I must be if I disagree with you, right?
So that must mean the reason you and me are not voting for Obama is that that we're partisan ideologue anti-Christian / Muslim or Whatever bigots? Okay.

What does a mans religion have to do with anything?

I don't give a rats ass what religion a man is, what I care about is can we stop the madness in Washington......

What does a mans religion have to do with anything?

I don't give a rats ass what religion a man is, what I care about is can we stop the madness in Washington......

If he believes in batshit crazy stuff, I won't vote for him. That simple. But even without the crazy religion, Romney is really a scumbag.

Not sure why the GOP is insisting on blowing this one.

Funny you talk about science as if you took any science classes before except for 1-2 in high school, maybe.

Soooooooo, how do you explain the complexity of our universe all the way down to the basic cell???? Random or directed by a greater being.....

I'd say a nut believes all this happened by chance.

And if we throw an atheist and he hits the ground, then there isn't a god?

Do you know katzanddogz?

An atheist never thought a God was going to catch him. He understands gravity is a science.

Sure....he quit with his high TV ratings bcause nobody wanted to sponsor him. :cuckoo:

Hmmm, maybe he could've gone to sponsors from Israel/the Jews. :eusa_whistle:

Once he gets tired of his side projects, he will be back on TV at FOXNews.

You don't like him since he trashes Ron Paul's crazy comments.

Not a Ron Paul supporter (although I'll vote for him if he's the last man standing against the Weird Mormon Robot K-street is trying to foist on me) nor do I care what he says about Paul.

But, yeah, guy, do some research. Glen Beck was taken off the air because sponsors refused to air their commercials on his show. It didn't matter if he won the time slot or not. If no one was willing to buy the air time, it was a money-losing proposition for Roger Ailes, who is a very smart businessman.

Come on, a political commentator agreeing to be taken off the air in a political year? Really?

Funny you talk about science as if you took any science classes before except for 1-2 in high school, maybe.

Soooooooo, how do you explain the complexity of our universe all the way down to the basic cell???? Random or directed by a greater being.....

The fact you use words like "random" shows you don't really understand science. Nothing is random. Matter and energy react by certain laws.

The derivative analogy inevitably fails.

Atheism and religion rely on belief or lack of belief, the positive and negative of an object.

Since atheists neither disapprove the fact of God by science or philosophy, then they must rely on faith to continue their belief.

I have a great test. I take a bible thumper and throw his ass off the top of the Sears Tower. If God catches him on the way down, that proves there's a God. If he doesn't, there isn't one.

even for a clerk, you're one stupid motherfucker

:lol:

Who said I was a "clerk"?

But if God is going to take time out of his busy schedule to help Tim Tebow win, he certainly can take the time to shut me up and catch the Church Lady on her way down....

Romney has been the front runner for some time now and apparently Newt has lit a fire in your collective asses. So when he wins what do you do then? If Romney is to liberal for you will you just sit it out and LET Obama, who is ten times further to the left, have another term?

Many say we only got one shot to repeal O'care so does that even matter to you?

He isn't my first choice but by god he is miles ahead on the list as compared to Obama.

Point 1- Romney isn't going to repeal ObamaCare, it was his idea. the best chance we have of dismantling it will be in the courts.

Point 2- Obama's ability to do damage will be limited by a GOP House and GOP senate (unless ROmney proves so unpopular that he drags down everyone lower on the ticket, which I don't completely discount.) Romney will obligate the GOP In congress to do along with some of his liberal schemes.

Point 3- My objection to ROmney isn't idealogical as much as it is moral. I think Obama is a poor leader and an ineffective president, but he's at his core a decent man. Romney, on the other hand is a real scumbag as a human being. Liar. Flip-flopper. Corporate Vulture. oh, yeah, and he belongs to a batshit crazy religion.

So, yeah, I'd have no problem sitting it out or voting third party to vent my anger.

In fact, voting third party would kind of like voting "Present". You could have had my vote, but didn't get it.
First....The president cannot repeal legislation. Neither can the Congress.
How it works is a new bill which has in it provisions outlawing an existing law. The bill then goes through the normal legislative process. It lands on the desk of the President, He can sign, veto or pocket veto. If there is a super majority in both houses of Congress, the veto can be over ridden. While you are entitled to your opinion of Romney, I find it inaccurate to it's core.
Because you opened the door with a scathing attack on Romney, I will ask you to provide examples of the things you've accused him of.
If you choose not to do so, I will have to assume you have no facts and therefore will be placed among the many who keep themselves uninformed and this part of the "dangerous electorate"..Those who vote with emotion.
IN my world, if one does not know enough about the candidates, it is best to not vote at all.

I've taken more science than you through my college studies, plus I'm more well read than you in pretty much everything in life.

So what caused the Big Bang. Explain the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics fitting into the Big Bang. From nothing came something, eh?

The fact you use words like "random" shows you don't really understand science. Nothing is random. Matter and energy react by certain laws.

How it works is a new bill which has in it provisions outlawing an existing law. The bill then goes through the normal legislative process. It lands on the desk of the President, He can sign, veto or pocket veto. If there is a super majority in both houses of Congress, the veto can be over ridden. While you are entitled to your opinion of Romney, I find it inaccurate to it's core.
Because you opened the door with a scathing attack on Romney, I will ask you to provide examples of the things you've accused him of.
If you choose not to do so, I will have to assume you have no facts and therefore will be placed among the many who keep themselves uninformed and this part of the "dangerous electorate"..Those who vote with emotion.
IN my world, if one does not know enough about the candidates, it is best to not vote at all.

What I know about Romney is that he's an utterly repulsive human being, and I'd never vote for him.

Which is why he'll lose. Sorry.

I've taken more science than you through my college studies, plus I'm more well read than you in pretty much everything in life.

So what caused the Big Bang. Explain the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics fitting into the Big Bang. From nothing came something, eh?

]

If you are repeating shit from creationist websites, you really don't know as much as you think you do....

this is why I laugh when Republicans claim their main focus is to elect a "true conservative"

Honestly, we can't elect one within this country. That is the sad truth. If we ran someone that wanted to kill all benfits within a nation that has half of its population using such, we'd lose.

Yet, they keep pretending it can happen..and every year they say "Ok, fuck...I'll pick that guy!" Support him until he leaves then call him a liberal.

Rinse, wash and repeat
I think the choices for presidential nominee on the GOP side are middling at best.
This country will never be able to come up with a true conservative candidate because none of the best and brightest within the conservative movement will run for the office.
All of the candidates are dyed in the wool politicians. I cannot stand our system....
If it were up to me, I'd make many changes to the way candidates for national office run their campaigns...
One would be free tv and radio.....Think about it...A broadcast license is granted by the FCC. All tv and radio stations as a requirement of licensure must operate "in the public interest". I can think of nothing more to the public interest than political candidates having the ability to convey their message, platforms and views via electronic media.
If station owners do not like this, they can surrender their licenses. Tough. Broadcasters must be reminded that those ARE THE PEOPLE'S AIR WAVES!!!!!
A policy such as this would remove most of the influence of high dollar campaign contributions, fund raising dinners and high fee appearances to party movers and shakers.
Yep, a lot of people would have to find another way in which to make a living. Tough.

Actually dumbfuck, those are my words.

Big Bang....what caused it? So from nothing came everything you see, you sound crazy.

So how is the Earth perfectly aligned with the Sun being perfect for life to exist compared to being too close (too hot) or too far (too cold) to sustain life. Random???

Oh, some scientist hasn't discovered that yet, how the big bang put the Earth on some perfect glidscope with the Sun much like a roller coaster track....right?

Get real, you are the nut believing in nothing.

At the end of the day, I don't care for Romney's religion but I do care about his IQ on how to fix the economy and defend the country, which is the job of the POTUS. He can pray to whoever he wants as long as he fixes this mess.

Meanwhile you're part of the problem, but then again you don't believe in anything so you don't matter.

]

If you are repeating shit from creationist websites, you really don't know as much as you think you do....

What I know about Romney is that he's an utterly repulsive human being, and I'd never vote for him.

He'll lose because of your vote? WOW, you must be all powerful.

He'll lose because of your vote? WOW, you must be all powerful.

JoeB acts as if he were.

Actually dumbfuck, those are my words.

Big Bang....what caused it? So from nothing came everything you see, you sound crazy.

So how is the Earth perfectly aligned with the Sun being perfect for life to exist compared to being too close (too hot) or too far (too cold) to sustain life. Random???

Oh, some scientist hasn't discovered that yet, how the big bang put the Earth on some perfect glidscope with the Sun much like a roller coaster track....right?

Get real, you are the nut believing in nothing.

At the end of the day, I don't care for Romney's religion but I do care about his IQ on how to fix the economy and defend the country, which is the job of the POTUS. He can pray to whoever he wants as long as he fixes this mess.

Meanwhile you're part of the problem, but then again you don't believe in anything so you don't matter.
]

Romney will be the first GOP nominee I refuse to vote for...

When I've been enthusastic about the GOP candidate, he wins.

When I'm not, he loses.

And just because you don't really understand science doesn't mean there are Sky Pixies.

Forum List

Back