When religion teaches you to hate...

The Judeans who continuously committed adultery on their God, treated him like bad news, cried to him when in trouble and once out of trouble, they went back to their pagan ways, whoring around. Not much has changed.

The Judeans who continuously committed adultery on their God, treated him like bad news, cried to him when in trouble and once out of trouble, they went back to their pagan ways, whoring around. Not much has changed.

Sadly, people don't need Religion to teach them to hate.

Hatred comes naturally. :( with or without Religion

also Penelope.....always with the juden, Judean .....always with that.....don't you ever get tired?:dunno:

also Penelope.....always with the juden, Judean .....always with that.....don't you ever get tired?:dunno:

He asked and I answered. Who do you say Jeremiah was referring to??

Yes sir and still doing it till this day.Lol Judeans Not As Much As The Europeans Are Caucasians.you know when you screw shyt it`s to the best of your knowledge.

Well that he was talking with the Israelites.Not to minging or take wifes daughter in laws and so on they were the gentiles.

Yes sir and still doing it till this day.Lol Judeans Not As Much As The Europeans Are Caucasians.you know when you screw shyt it`s to the best of your knowledge.

Screw shyt, who is shyt? Also what do you have against white folks.

I have nothing against them,it`s there conception.

Well that he was talking with the Israelites.Not to minging or take wifes daughter in laws and so on they were the gentiles.

Didn't Reuben, Judah and Benjamin marry Canaanites, so I think he was upset they were worshipping other gods instead of him, he says he is a jealous God. They all intermarried , only Ezra had a fit about it on return from exile, according to the OT.

Not sure what you mean, are you talking about slavery?

Didn't Reuben, Judah and Benjamin marry Canaanites, so I think he was upset they were worshipping other gods instead of him, he says he is a jealous God. They all intermarried , only Ezra had a fit about it on return from exile, according to the OT.
correct and Israelites are to stay away from them too.

Question: Made it ever any sense to say something in the USA? Did ever change any US-American any opinion because of arguments?

They also created the English language, towards which you are most obviously at war.

Have you ever considered literacy first and THEN posting on discussion boards?
Let me step in if I may:
Moses had a speach impetiment, so will you throw out thou shalt not murder because he couldn't speak well?
People of foreign languages get translations into our language garbled, should they have no rights to speak or type in English speaking commentaries?
If not then what right did Romans have trying to discuss Hebrew stories and precepts when they clearly butchered it?
The NT is known to have over 50,000 errors and lies in it. How do you suppose we eliminate the 2 billion blundering fools from speaking?

Fat people have fat fingers. They typo constantly on Phone access to forums, should we ban fat people from discussion forums or just comical auto corrections that make things worse?
How about little people, they have fat fingers too, should little people be banned?
Some people type freestyle, flowing text like a speach with little time to worry about grammar or typos, so should freestyle be banned or are you just using an
ad hominem against a position you can't argue? If all that's left in forums are proud and lofty people and frustrated English teachers with excuses, then conversation of substance will not exist.

Let me step in if I may:
Moses had a speach impetiment, so will you throw out thou shalt not murder because he couldn't speak well?
People of foreign languages get translations into our language garbled, should they have no rights to speak or type in English speaking commentaries?
If not then what right did Romans have trying to discuss Hebrew stories and precepts when they clearly butchered it?
The NT is known to have over 50,000 errors and lies in it. How do you suppose we eliminate the 2 billion blundering fools from speaking?

I guess you don't know about the apostate jews do you.

Tiberius Julius Alexander (fl. 1st century) was an equestrian governor and general in the Roman Empire. Born into a wealthy Jewish family of Alexandria but abandoning or neglecting the Jewish religion, he rose to become procurator of Judea (c. 46 – 48) under Claudius. While Prefect of Egypt (66 – 69), he employed his legions against the Alexandrian Jews in a brutal response to ethnic violence, and was instrumental in the Emperor Vespasian's rise to power. In 70, he participated in the Siege of Jerusalem as Titus' second-in-command.[1]

Tiberius Julius Alexander was probably born early in the reign of the Emperor Tiberius (14 – 37). His father was Alexander, an Alexandrian Jew who held the office of Alabarch;[2] the exact meaning of this term is debated, but it may have denoted a senior customs official. The older Alexander enjoyed Roman citizenship, a rare privilege among the Jews of Alexandria, and therefore passed it to his sons.[3] He also had business connections both with Agrippa, grandson of Herod the Great, and with Antonia, mother of the emperor Claudius.[4] Another prominent member of Tiberius Alexander's family was his uncle, the philosopher Philo

Tiberius Julius Alexander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then along with Josephus Rome had plenty of help, Philo was known for Logos, the Word. See Rome wanted to create an all inclusive religion, one that had Greek, Roman and Jewish components, to ease the tension when the jews rebelled.

When the empire started to break up, Constantine called a council to develop a creed which then became the religion of the Rome Empire, as he knew enforcing a common religion would create more control over the people, to create a more peaceful empire.

Last edited:
Let me step in if I may:

Tiberius Julius Alexander (fl. 1st century) was an equestrian governor and general in the Roman Empire. Born into a wealthy Jewish family of Alexandria but abandoning or neglecting the Jewish religion, he rose to become procurator of Judea (c. 46 – 48) under Claudius. While Prefect of Egypt (66 – 69), he employed his legions against the Alexandrian Jews in a brutal response to ethnic violence, and was instrumental in the Emperor Vespasian's rise to power. In 70, he participated in the Siege of Jerusalem as Titus' second-in-command.[1]

Tiberius Julius Alexander was probably born early in the reign of the Emperor Tiberius (14 – 37). His father was Alexander, an Alexandrian Jew who held the office of Alabarch;[2] the exact meaning of this term is debated, but it may have denoted a senior customs official. The older Alexander enjoyed Roman citizenship, a rare privilege among the Jews of Alexandria, and therefore passed it to his sons.[3] He also had business connections both with Agrippa, grandson of Herod the Great, and with Antonia, mother of the emperor Claudius.[4] Another prominent member of Tiberius Alexander's family was his uncle, the philosopher Philo

Then along with Josephus Rome had plenty of help, Philo was known for Logos, the Word. See Rome wanted to create an all inclusive religion, one that had Greek, Roman and Jewish components, to ease the tension when the jews rebelled.

When the empire started to break up, Constantine called a council to develop a creed which then became the religion of the Rome Empire, as he knew enforcing a common religion would create more control over the people, to create a more peaceful empire.

So basically you agree with me, Rome created this concocted new religion for authoratative control reasons and that falling away from Judaism and Torah makes people do less honorable things.
Your point was to help me?

Let me step in if I may:

So basically you agree with me, Rome created this concocted new religion for authoratative control reasons and that falling away from Judaism and Torah makes people do less honorable things.
Your point was to help me?

Pretty much like Moses followers created their concocted new religion, and then Luther's followers changed their Christianity, and even Joseph Smith and his followers started Mormonism.

Yes I admit it, but its now a good religion, and I also think the RC is different that Fundamental Christianity. Men create religions.

And out of all those concocted religions which ones do you truly understand and which ones have the least percentages of jail time?

Example: Catholicism teaching that Jews were the "Christ killers".

Well I didn't kill the Christ personally, but I did make sure the rope they used to HANG him with was annoyingly itchy.

And out of all those concocted religions which ones do you truly understand and which ones have the least percentages of jail time?

Jail time? I must make clear Rome created a religion to create peace, unlike some of the zealots who could not get along with anyone. New and improved and all inclusive, not a bigoted religion like Judaism.

Forum List

Back