When obama Spoke About Justice Scalia, I Changed the Channel to Food Network.

Obama is classless. that says a lot of what he thinks about us and our country. A National disgrace and embarrassment

snip:
Could Someone Please Send President Obama a Necktie?

By Claudia Rosett February 13, 2016

great Antonin Scalia, Obama should have taken the trouble to dress at least as well as your average law student applying for a summer job.

Instead, flanked by the flags that signal ceremony, but dressed-down after a day on the golf course, the top button of his shirt undone, Obama appeared without a necktie.

TV commentators, in their instant reaction, focused on Obama's remarks, which combined a brief eulogy of Scalia with Obama's marker that -- suddenly interested at this late date in the Constitution -- he expects to have the pleasure of seeing the Senate confirm whomever he nominates as a replacement, rather than waiting for the next president.

But to my mind, the real statement was Obama's casual omission of a tie -- with the attendant implications of disregard for his own office, for the Supreme Court, for the American people he was addressing, and for the late Justice Scalia, who was extraordinary above all for his dedication to liberty. Which does not figure large on Obama's agenda.

all of it here:
But was he wearing a flagpin? Stupid bitch.

Standard dress code for the Pubs:

latest

mitt.jpg

paul-ryan-flag-pin.jpg

resize

santorum%20carly%20full%20size.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

christie%20pin.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Last edited:
No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"
I liked the casual California golfer look. And the speech excerpted from Wikepedia saved a whole lot of time and money. Obama is my hero.

No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"
I liked the casual California golfer look. And the speech excerpted from Wikepedia saved a whole lot of time and money. Obama is my hero.
Republicans are DUMB! They don't realize workers hate the suits when they walk through the factory with their hard hats and safety goggles. As soon as they realize it you'll see off come the ties.

And again this is Republicans talking about things that don't matter. Ties and lapel flagpins? Really?

You have to admit if God were a Republican he would have kept Anthony alive until after the election so president carson or trump could pick the next justice. Lol

Republicans are DUMB! They don't realize workers hate the suits when they walk through the factory with their hard hats and safety goggles. As soon as they realize it you'll see off come the ties.

And again this is Republicans talking about things that don't matter. Ties and lapel flagpins? Really?
Go back to bed Bobo...you're still asleep.

You have to admit if God were a Republican he would have kept Anthony alive until after the election so president carson or trump could pick the next justice. Lol
God knew this was coming...that's why He saw to it that repubs would be in the majority. God fucks with Libtards in many ways....

God knew this was coming...that's why He saw to it that repubs would be in the majority. God fucks with Libtards in many ways....
This also couldn't come at a better time for Democrats as far as state houses governors Senate and House seats on all levels. This will certainly turn out the vote. If you like womens rights or fair pay or clean air you'll show up this November. If you don't like citizens united you'll show up this November.

The new alito Roberts court has voted against we the people and for corporations 100% of the time ever since those two were appointed. Want one more right wing nut on the court? Vote gop

I've changed the channel for the last seven years of that man reading his scripts that are written for him. If you hear him, No feelings, drones on and on, calls corpsman Corps-man, etc.

How adorable...Stephanie pretending she knew how to pronounce corpsman before the president screwed up his pronunciation. Admit it...when he fucked it up and the RWNJs descended, you said to yourself "so that's how you say that".

I've changed the channel for the last seven years of that man reading his scripts that are written for him. If you hear him, No feelings, drones on and on, calls corpsman Corps-man, etc.

How adorable...Stephanie pretending she knew how to pronounce corpsman before the president screwed up his pronunciation. Admit it...when he fucked it up and the RWNJs descended, you said to yourself "so that's how you say that".
Did you see the SNL skit where white people during the halftime superbowl who freaked out when they realized Beyonce was black? So funny

As long as he's dead, does it matter?

A liberal Supreme Court for the next generation!!
Good
Only if you are an Anti American.
Hmm, yea, anti American:

Redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 1%
Iraq
Economic destruction
Letting Bin Laden go
Swearing to destroy the fairly elected president of the United States
Calling Hispanics rapists
Getting rid of safety laws
Teaching mysticism in school as science
Saying gay sex is like murder and bestiality
Saying blacks would be better and then take your pick, as slaves, getting off the Democrat plantation, without the right to vote and so on.

And right wing assholes think those positions will "save" America. The tards.

"When obama Spoke About Justice Scalia, I Changed the Channel to Food Network."

Consistent with most others on the closed-minded, ignorant, blind partisan right.

Why watch? It doesn't take 8 years to figure out the community organizer is a clueless, partisan hack.

However, I did watch.

Speech summarized:
- Announced the death and sorrow over it.
- Briefly outlines Judge Scalia's career.
- Said some nice things.
- Announced his intention on doing his constitutional duty in picking a replacement and expects the Senate to do the same. This is what the speech was really about as Obama drew the first political line in the sand. NOW he's concerned about doing his constitutional duty after 7 years. GO figure!

A liberal Supreme Court for the next generation!!
Good
Only if you are an Anti American.
Hmm, yea, anti American:

Redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 1%
Iraq
Economic destruction
Letting Bin Laden go
Swearing to destroy the fairly elected president of the United States
Calling Hispanics rapists
Getting rid of safety laws
Teaching mysticism in school as science
Saying gay sex is like murder and bestiality
Saying blacks would be better and then take your pick, as slaves, getting off the Democrat plantation, without the right to vote and so on.

And right wing assholes think those positions will "save" America. The tards.
Yawn

Forum List

Back