When obama Spoke About Justice Scalia, I Changed the Channel to Food Network.

No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"
I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die
Roberts?

Conservative!?

All he cared about was to nominate a new justice before he gets out. That's what he has to say on the very day of the passing of a great mind. How sad!

It's the sitting President's job to appoint SC judges when there's a vacancy, you fool.

He won't present his choices for several weeks.
Don't you mean by the end of the week?

I've changed the channel for the last seven years of that man reading his scripts that are written for him. If you hear him, No feelings, drones on and on, calls corpsman Corps-man, etc.

A liberal Supreme Court for the next generation!!
Not necessarily – there remain four justices who will likely retire during the next president's tenure, particularly if that president is reelected in 2020.

And what constitutes 'liberal' or 'conservative' actually no longer applies.

For example, justices who follow settled and accepted privacy rights jurisprudence, Establishment Clause jurisprudence, and Commerce Clause jurisprudence would be considered conservative; those seeking to overturn that settled and accepted jurisprudence and allow the states to compel a woman to give birth against her will, or compel students to pray in public schools, or return to a pre-Lochner regulatory paradigm would be considered radical and extreme – there's nothing 'conservative' about advocating abandoning such precedent.
That's a strawman fallacy.

All he cared about was to nominate a new justice before he gets out. That's what he has to say on the very day of the passing of a great mind. How sad!

It's the sitting President's job to appoint SC judges when there's a vacancy, you fool.

He won't present his choices for several weeks.
Don't you mean by the end of the week?
This administration has a bad problem with ADD. They can't stay focused on anything for more than about 72 hours.

No way could I watch this android try and act like he was sympathetic towards the loss of Scalia. And yes, I could care less what anyone thinks, call me conspiracy theorist or whatever, I DON'T believe Scalia died "naturally"

Good Idea! Now get your ass out in the kitchen and cook us up some eggs!

I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die[/QUOTE...
You are a barely walking upright obscenity.
Guess what, you stupid twat.....Obama is NOT going to get to ram some lefty onto the SCOTUS because the Senate will not allow it.
Then we won't let president Cruz appoint anyone either

I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die[/QUOTE...
Guess what, you stupid twat.....Obama is NOT going to get to ram some lefty onto the SCOTUS because the Senate will not allow it.
Are you a member of the Senate? LOL!!!

Are you a member of the Senate? LOL!!!

He's got a mouse in his pocket!

mouse-in-pocket.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely!

Definitely a conspiracy.

The head of the pyramid is Leonard Nimoy.

Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?

nimoyilluminati.jpg

Nimoy has been consolidating Illuminati power
since faking his own death.

Did Leonard Nimoy Have Antonin Scalia Killed to Give Obama Enough Supreme Court Votes to Cancel the 2016 Election?
Nimoy, the crowned “Pinnacle of the Draco,” has been consolidating power over liberal groups ever since he faked his own death last February. He has been commended in some quarters for brilliantly out-maneuvering the old guard of Rockefellers and the Rothschilds as he plots a technology-savvy future for the New World Order. It’s well known that Nimoy’s own radical liberalism was threatened by Scalia’s commitment to American exceptionalism, as best exemplified in his passionate defense of the court’s Citizens United ruling.

For his part, Justice Scalia was a fervent fighter against hardcore homosexuality. With his shocking assassination, a new wave of perversion may be unleashed. Many pundits are openly wondering how this news will be celebrated in the sweaty bathhouses and sadomasochistic dungeons in our largest metropolitan areas. Beyond the next days and months of sodomite orgies commemorating Scalia’s murder, there will come a new wave of homosexual challenges to our fundamental laws. Polygamy, illegal aliens, nudism and marijuana abuse are just a few of the top items on the Gay Agenda’s list. And Obama, using the mandate of a third term, seems anxious to shove these new depths of debauchery down our nation’s throat.
Now, I must admit, this is something that I had not considered.

I'm just glad the supreme Court is less conservative than it was yesterday. Now if Roberts and alito would die

See, you say sick and stupid shit just like the cons here do. Now you want other people to die because you don't like their politics. That 's a bit fucked up, don't you think? Antonin Scalia was a good man and served this country with great integrity. I didn't agree with him very often, but that doesn't make him some villain. BTW, he and Ruth Bader Ginsburg were best of friends despite the fact they rarely agreed on any case.
I have a lot of conservative friends. I guess I don't wish death on them for voting for bush.

So I'm not glad he died. I'm glad he died on Obama's watch

Roberts?

Conservative!?
Why because of gay marriage? Bfd. He sides with corporations 100% of the time.

I've told you all they just use we've issues to divide us. God gays guns. Meanwhile they're killing the middle class

Roberts?

Conservative!?

I've told you all they just use we've issues to divide us. God gays guns. Meanwhile they're killing the middle class
Obamacare. Roberts voted to rescue Obamacare three times already.

Obama is classless. that says a lot of what he thinks about us and our country. A National disgrace and embarrassment

snip:
Could Someone Please Send President Obama a Necktie?

By Claudia Rosett February 13, 2016

great Antonin Scalia, Obama should have taken the trouble to dress at least as well as your average law student applying for a summer job.

Instead, flanked by the flags that signal ceremony, but dressed-down after a day on the golf course, the top button of his shirt undone, Obama appeared without a necktie.

TV commentators, in their instant reaction, focused on Obama's remarks, which combined a brief eulogy of Scalia with Obama's marker that -- suddenly interested at this late date in the Constitution -- he expects to have the pleasure of seeing the Senate confirm whomever he nominates as a replacement, rather than waiting for the next president.

But to my mind, the real statement was Obama's casual omission of a tie -- with the attendant implications of disregard for his own office, for the Supreme Court, for the American people he was addressing, and for the late Justice Scalia, who was extraordinary above all for his dedication to liberty. Which does not figure large on Obama's agenda.

all of it here:

Roberts?

Conservative!?

Another bfd. The aca was a gift to the healthcare giants

Roberts?

Conservative!?

Which is why they are losing hundreds of millions of dollars on the exchanges? No, it was supposed to be the next big entitlement that would guarantee Democrat victories for 20 years. Instead it has wasted the Democrat bench, leaving the party with only old white people in charge.

Roberts?

Conservative!?

Which is why they are losing hundreds of millions of dollars on the exchanges? No, it was supposed to be the next big entitlement that would guarantee Democrat victories for 20 years. Instead it has wasted the Democrat bench, leaving the party with only old white people in charge.

LOL! Got it all figured out don't you?

Roberts?

Conservative!?

LOL! Got it all figured out don't you?
Knowledge. Try it sometime.

Obama is classless. that says a lot of what he thinks about us and our country. A National disgrace and embarrassment

snip:

great Antonin Scalia, Obama should have taken the trouble to dress at least as well as your average law student applying for a summer job.

Instead, flanked by the flags that signal ceremony, but dressed-down after a day on the golf course, the top button of his shirt undone, Obama appeared without a necktie.

TV commentators, in their instant reaction, focused on Obama's remarks, which combined a brief eulogy of Scalia with Obama's marker that -- suddenly interested at this late date in the Constitution -- he expects to have the pleasure of seeing the Senate confirm whomever he nominates as a replacement, rather than waiting for the next president.

But to my mind, the real statement was Obama's casual omission of a tie -- with the attendant implications of disregard for his own office, for the Supreme Court, for the American people he was addressing, and for the late Justice Scalia, who was extraordinary above all for his dedication to liberty. Which does not figure large on Obama's agenda.

all of it here:

That's what pisses the Republicans off. The president is down to less than a year to go and then he will step out into a magic world of deciding which million dollar offer he will accept for making a one hour speech.

I wonder how many speaking offers Bush is having to turn down LOL!!!

snip:

all of it here:
But was he wearing a flagpin? Stupid bitch.

Forum List

Back